{ T A M E } ll Semi-Lit Dragon Rider RP ll Not Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

{ T A M E } ll Semi-Lit Dragon Rider RP ll Not Accepting

Postby canis, » Sun May 26, 2013 11:58 am

»YOU'RE SPECIAL, YOUNG ONE...
          Quite special, actually. Around the time of your sixteenth birthday, something strange begins to happen to you. Suddenly, all animals that you come across are attracted to you. The squirrels in the trees race to your feet. The birds that soar above begin to glide right above you. Even the dogs in backyards seem to try their hardest to escape their fences and bolt towards you. Oh yes, something strange if definitely going on.

And things only get weirder when the dream comes. You're riding upon a mighty beast. It has wings and scaly skin. You take the dream as a fantasy, until the invitation comes. You have been recommended for a special animal project on and island off of the coast of Asia. But the bad part: the project may last for up to 5 years. Nonetheless, you go.

When you arrive on the island, nothing seems out of the ordinary. That is, until you see a huge white dragon land in front of you, a boy on its back. "We got a newbie guys!" he calls. And suddenly, a group of three dressed in crimson robes step out from the shadows. One removed her hood, revealing an older woman. "Ahh, it seems we do. Welcome young one. Your talents with animals has been noticed. And we think that you could be one of them. A dragon rider. Only a few teens have the talent with animals that is needed to tame these beasts. So, are you up to the challenge?"

»RULES
          [1] Follow all CS/Tess rules
          [2] This is a semi-lit RP, so it is required that you type at least 5 sentences
          [3] No god-modding
          [4] No GS/MS characters, meaning no one is perfect
          [5] No power-playing
          [6] Please do not join if you will not remain active
          [7] Spots are given on a first come, first serve basis
          [8] Keep things PG-13
          [9] No events that will effect the whole camp without my permission
          [10] Please no murder or suicide unless you plan on leaving. If this is the case, please PM me before.
          [11] Do not go over 2 pages without me. This will allow me to give recaps and not spend a whole day trying to catch up.
          [12] Use my form only, no other. If you want to use your own form, PM me.
          [13] Your character may only claim 1 dragon
          [14] Maximum of 2 characters per person (if you do have 2 characters, it must be 1 boy and 1 girl). This rule applies to humans only.
          [15] Only unclaimed/wild dragons can be claimed
          [16] Have fun!
Last edited by canis, on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:17 am, edited 10 times in total.
╔══════════════════════════╗
wme herdkleeare herddragon harem
cape luna kennel
╚══════════════════════════╝
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { T A M E } ll Semi-Lit Dragon Rider RP ll WIP

Postby canis, » Sun May 26, 2013 11:59 am

»CAMP
          The camp grounds lie on an island off of the coast of Asia. When you first arrive by boat, you step out onto the docks, on the south of the island. Also on the south of the island are the cabins, with 1A and 2A at the end of the dock, and 1E and 2E at the beginning. Each cabin has a large bedroom and a bathroom, as well as windows and decorations. In the center of the island is the Commons Area, where meetings are held and the staff resides. To the north of the Commons Area are the classroom buildings. There are 2 of them: one for each class. Wrapping around the east and half of the south of the island is a beautiful beach. To the west is the Dragon Riding Area, an area designated for dragon riding. Between the cabins and the Commons Area is an Activity Center, which holds ballrooms for parties, field and courts for sports, etc. Between the Commons Area and the beach is the Dining Room. Spread around the island is a tropical forest. To the south of the island is a smaller island, which is where the dragons dwell: both claimed and unclaimed.

»SCHEDULE
          6:00 A.M.- Wake up call
          6:30 A.M.- Breakfast buffet opens
          7:30 A.M- Breakfast buffet closes
          8:00 A.M- History of Dragon Riding class begins
          9:25 A.M- History of Dragon Riding class ends
          9:30 A.M- Dragon Riding Fundamentals class begins
          10:15 A.M.- Dragon Riding Fundamentals class ends
          10:30 A.M- Dragon Riding Practice begins
          12:00 P.M.- Lunch break
          1:00 P.M- Lunch ends/practice resumes
          2:00 P.M.- Practice ends/free time begins
          5:00 P.M.- Dinner buffet opens
          6:30 P.M.- Dinner buffet closes
          11: 00 P.M.- Curfew/lights out

*Adjustments to the schedule may be made on special days (dragon claiming days, parties, etc.)

»CAMP RULES
          [1] You are not allowed to ride your dragon when not in Dragon Riding Practice
          [2] No one is to mess with the unclaimed dragons
          [3] You ride only your dragon, no other
          [4] You are not allowed to ride at night
          [5] You may not miss class
          [6] Being late to class/practice will result in consequences

*These rules may be broken. It'll create drama and such in the RP :)
          * Dragons are claimed through RP, no other way
Last edited by canis, on Sun May 26, 2013 1:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
cape luna kennel
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Sun May 26, 2013 11:59 am

»THE RIDERS

»CABIN ASSIGNMENTS
          1A-
          1B- Roxanne Benedict
          1C- Liberty Outlaw
          1D-

2A- Jiras Woods
          2B- Miles Easton Zykov
          2C-
          2D- Augustus "Phillip" Stark

»CLAIMED DRAGONS

»UNCLAIMED/WILD DRAGONS

»RELATIONSHIPS
          The Riders
          No relationships yet.

The Dragons
          King and Willow are siblings.
Last edited by canis, on Fri May 31, 2013 10:03 am, edited 31 times in total.
cape luna kennel
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Sun May 26, 2013 12:00 pm

»FORM
          Human Form
          Code: Select all
          [right][img]Optional Image[/img]
          [img]Optional Image[/img]
          [img]Optional Image[/img][/right][center][img]Main Picture[/img][/center]

[right][center][color=#00BFFF]◤[/color][color=transparent]-------------------------------------------[/color][color=#00BFFF]◥[/color]

[color=#A0A0A0][size=200]Name Here[/size]

[size=85]gender

dragon (if none, put "No dragon")

year(s) he/she has been at the camp (if a newbie, put 0 here)[/size][/color]

[color=#00BFFF]◣[/color][color=transparent]-------------------------------------------[/color][color=#00BFFF]◢[/color][/center][/right]

[color=#A0A0A0][size=100][b]{ p e r s o n a l i t y }[/b][/size]
          [list][list][list][size=85]Type Here[/size][/list][/list][/list][/color]
          [color=#00BFFF]____________________________________________________________________[/color]

[color=#A0A0A0][size=100][b]{ a p p e a r a n c e }[/b][/size]
          [color=#00BFFF]____________________________________________________________________[/color]

[color=#A0A0A0][size=100][b]{ m y l i f e }[/b][/size]
          [list][list][list][size=85]Type stuff about your character's home, family, etc. here[/size][/list][/list][/list][/color]

[color=#A0A0A0][size=100][b]{ l o v e l i f e }[/b][/size]

Dragon Form
          Code: Select all
          [right][img]Optional Image[/img]
          [img]Optional Image[/img][/right][center][img]Main Picture[/img][/center]

[right][center][color=#00BFFF]◤[/color][color=transparent]-------------------------------------------[/color][color=#00BFFF]◥[/color]

[color=#A0A0A0][size=200]Name Here[/size]

[size=85]gender

rider[/size][/color]

[color=#00BFFF]◣[/color][color=transparent]-------------------------------------------[/color][color=#00BFFF]◢[/color][/center][/right]

[color=#A0A0A0][size=100][b]{ p e r s o n a l i t y }[/b][/size]

[color=#A0A0A0][size=100][b]{ a p p e a r a n c e }[/b][/size]

[color=#A0A0A0][size=100][b]{ l o v e l i f e }[/b][/size]
Last edited by canis, on Sun May 26, 2013 4:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
cape luna kennel
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Sun May 26, 2013 12:00 pm

Images copyright to their respective owners.

-------------------------------------------

Jiras Woods

Male

18 years

King

2 years

{ p e r s o n a l i t y }
        Jiras is a smart guy. Most people mistake him for the dumb jock type, but he's actually quite the opposite. Jiras passed high school with high grades and academic scholarships, alongside his athletic scholarships. Jiras is also a huge flirt. He never did lock onto one girl, mostly jumped around. This gives him the reputation of being a jerk, or a player. But he can be really sweet and romantic if you win him over. Jiras is highly social, and a big hit at parties. He likes to have fun and just let go sometimes, which also makes him quite the rebel and troublemaker. His interests include: sports, girls, parties, and he has a strong passion for animals.

{ a p p e a r a n c e }
        Jiras is a tall guy, 6'2 to be exact. And lining every inch of his body is hard-earned muscle. If you see Jiras with his shirt off, you won't find a single roll. Just a six-pack. Jiras is tan, too. He has never been one to burn. Accenting his tan are his dark brown eyes and his dark brown hair. When you see Jiras at the beach, he will usually wear a solid black or dark grey swimsuit. If he's wearing a shirt, it will always be dri-fit and colored in black or white. For those special occasions, he might get dressed up in a casual shirt and slightly ripped jeans.

{ m y l i f e }
        "Well, my house looks like this. Wondering why it's so big? My mom is a doctor, my dad is a lawyer. So you can say that I have money. Speaking of which, my room looks a little something like this. I also own an iPhone 5 with this case on it. Waiting for me at home are my two dogs, Ace and Bosco. Ace is the white one, Bosco the black one. They are both male German shepherds.

{ l o v e l i f e }
        Nah, I don't have any crush or nothing. But honestly, if you're worth it, I'll talk to ya. A lot of people consider me a flirt, but hey! I'm just checking out all of my options.

King

Male

450 years

Jiras Woods

King is a thrill-seeker. He likes to have fun and live life on the edge. True, this can get him into trouble sometimes, but he doesn't mind a little lecture. When he's on break from performing his amazing tricks, King can be quite friendly and caring. However, all of that can change if you challenge his authority. King knows that he is up there on the dragons' hierarchy, and he will fight to keep his spot. But this is a rare side of him. Overall, a thrill-seeking (but friendly) beast that demands respect from his fellow dragons.

{ a p p e a r a n c e }
        What other way is there to describe King other than grand? He is a huge dragon, slightly larger than the normal-sized ones. Add on his amazing muscle mass, and you have quite the force to be reckoned with. Covering King are solid ebony scales that glare with their own light. His wings match his body: very large. Starting at his neck and running down his spine in two rows are sharp spikes that continue down to his tail. Adorning his head are a set of horns that are curved backwards and up. Then, to top everything off, he has bright crimson eyes that are well-guarded, meaning he can hide his emotions.

{ l o v e l i f e }
        I'm pretty picky when it comes to my love life...

Willow

Female

400 years

None

Willow's personality matches her appearance. She's calm and graceful. Outgoing and confident. She's truly the opposite of her brother, except in one area: she demands respect from her fellow dragons as well. Willow doesn't like to make enemies. She would much prefer friends. But either way, they will respect her. Willow is also very stubborn. Many Riders have tried to claim her, but have failed to impress the princess. Although she has nothing against humans, she just has high standards.

{ a p p e a r a n c e }
        Willow is a treat to the eye. Her body is long and slim, graceful and with much agility and speed. Covering her are many small, black scales that glimmer in any light. However, this midnight canvas is broken by a sapphire belly. Running from her head to the base of her neck is a flame-colored mane that waves with the wind. Similar-colored feathering also appears on her feet and tail. Willow's wings are huge and leathery, matching the ebony of her scales. Then, to top things off, are her eyes. They shine a bright yellow when she is happy, and they dull when she is angry or sad. Right beneath her eyes are two yellow swirls that also hold the brightness her eyes contain. Atop her head are two antenna that broaden at the end and turn into flame-colored orbs. Also atop her head are two pairs of horns that point straight backwards.

{ l o v e l i f e }
        Hmmm... Maybe one day...
Last edited by canis, on Tue May 28, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 12 times in total.
cape luna kennel
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Sun May 26, 2013 2:01 pm

{We are now open!}
cape luna kennel
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { T A M E } ll Semi-Lit Dragon Rider RP ll Accepting

Postby canis, » Sun May 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Bump. }}
cape luna kennel
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Sun May 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Bump. }}
cape luna kennel
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sun May 26, 2013 3:11 pm

[We can only make the humans and not dragons?]
pisces est/south eastern usa newly single
───────────────────────────────────────────────
current online hours: unknown, due to work
will be switching to night shift at the end of the month

going through it and doing my best
please have patience with me
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canis, » Sun May 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Correct. The dragons are just like sub-characters, and I have some premade for everyone. }}
cape luna kennel
canis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me