Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

"Three can keep a secert..." by >> Leafstorm515

Artist >> Leafstorm515 [gallery]
Time spent 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

"Three can keep a secert..."

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Thu May 16, 2013 1:34 pm

"If two are dead."
That's my Nikolai.... He's such a horrible person.. Look at him.
Bad to the bone.
"
" The tumbled down barn moaned in the wind storm that had risen out of the east. It didn't phase any of the persons working inside, however, it set the mood for the day. Everything was being whisked along in smooth order, not a single hair out of place. Nikolai sat at his post, his talon-like claws gliding over the papers he held as he searched for names. He worked with a secret operation, and this old barn was their hideout. Nikolai was the head hauncho, as the americans called him. The wicked looking feline didn't glace up as from somewhere the sound of glass shattering and someone screaming could be heard. "Stupid idio-ots." He snarled under his breath, his pretentious russian accent chopping apart his words. Nikolai was by far more intelligent in his opinion than any of the other men employed under him. His tail begn to twitch in aggravation. Another yelp and the breaking of glass.With a feral snarl, Nikolai threw down his papers, and lept to his feet. He stood at a massive 6'7, and buff. WIP

Last bumped by >> Leafstorm515 on Thu May 16, 2013 1:34 pm.

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me