Flowering Tree Spirit Master by jpano96

Based on Click to view
Artist jpano96 [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Flowering Tree Spirit Master

Postby jpano96 » Thu May 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Note: To those who were writing stories and other things about him/her. She was mistakenly deleted... I tried my best to redo her, but if there is something not right please tell me over PM. I am terribly sorry.

Owner: Shippo Kitsune
Name: Sakura
Breedable: Yes
Type: Flowering Tree

After the rain cleared over the high cliffs, this SM was found drinking from a puddle.This SM is particularly delicate compared to others, but don't let that fool you or underestimate this crafty creature.

.:Rules:.
-Those with the best form will win this SM.
-You are allowed to add more to the form until the final date when the winner will be chosen.
-Form requirements may vary.
-Be respectful and polite to each other and have fun with your form.

Forms:
Code: Select all
Name of Spirit Master:
Gender?:
Breedable?:
Personality:
Short Story/Art:

[/color]
Last edited by jpano96 on Mon May 13, 2013 4:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
jpano96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Flowering Tree Spirit Master

Postby Shippo Kitsune » Thu May 09, 2013 2:41 pm

Sigh...I love her so...I'll try again! :D No hard feelings,
Name of Spirit Master:Sakura(It mans Cherry Blossom in Japanese.)
Breedable:If someone requests then sure.
Personality:Very kind and loving, as sweet as the scent of a rose. But when angered, she becomes creul and vicious, as nasty as a thorn.
Short Story:Years ago, there was a little girl. She was very special in the sense that she could see things most others could not. That's not to say she was crazy, she was simply more in tune to things then others were. One day, as the girl was playing by the woods, a colorful creature came over to her. "Play?" The creature asked, in a voice no higher then a wisper. The girl smiled and, as the creature flew off, chased it into the woods. Soon though, the girl noticed something strange about the creature. Its' eyes were glowing in a creepy fashion, its' body was no longer bright and colorful, but dark and gloomy. The girl turned and ran from the monster. "Come plllaaayyy little giiirrrrlllll!!!!" Its' word were long and drawn out, like they were being pulled through a tube. The girl screamed as she ran, tears streaming down her cheeks. Blindly, she ran into something...something soft. The girl looked up and saw a creature whose beauty was beyond belief. "Quick child! Behind me!" The girl stared at it, 'the words did not come from the beast, had it?' But the girl could not ponder this for long, the monster was closing in on her. She got up and ran behind the beast, not long after, the beast rose up and came down upon the monster. As it pinned the monster, it began to speak in a strange language. WHOOSH! The monster went up in flames. "You are safe now, little one. I am a Spirit Master. My name is Sakura," Sakura bowed before the girl, "It is a pleasure to meet you." This last sentence surprised not only the girl but the Spirit Master as well. "A-and what is your name?" The girl looked at Sakura, "M-my name?" The Spirit Master seemed to find this amusing, as she made a noise as if laughing. "Yes, or do you prefer 'Little One?'" The girl looked down, "M-my name is N-Nagamè, Maya Nagamè." Sakura smiled, "Maya, would you mind if I accompanied you out of this wood?" Maya smiled, "I don't mind!"
To this day, the two have been inseparable since.
Hope you liked that!
Shippo Kitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dr. pupper » Sat May 11, 2013 1:12 pm

Name of Spirit Master:
Hello, I am Flower, but I prefer Blossom or Bloom, actually. Nice to meet you, though!

Gender?:
I am very much female!

Breedable?:
I suppose so.

Personality:
I do not feel like telling you at the moment, so let, uhm, Domo tell you.
There are many words that can describe this girl, and I'll be happy to tell you.

Classy
Flower, or as most call her, Bloom, is a very 'Classy' girl.
She would never say anything inappropriate nor childish. She only says the most of 'sophisticated' things.
But one of the things that gets people to say she's classy most, is drinking tea.
She doesn't believe it's very sophisticated, but oh well. She doesn't mind the attention.

Attention Lover
Bloom is one of very few people she knows that absolutely loves attention.
People call her an attention whore, and she doesn't say they're wrong, she just ignores them.

Creative
While others get frustrated when they don't know what to paint, Bloom never has this problem.
Everyone has an endless imagination, but Bloom wonders- is that really true?
She absolutely hates when people make fun of her art. It makes her feel like she can't do anything.

Kind
Bloom hates when others are mean, hates it.
She will stay with her friends to the very very end, and if ignoring her other friends, she will try to spend time with them too.

Short Story:
No one knows much about Bloom's past, since she never really talks about it, even with her closest friends.

Art:
W.I.P, hopefully will be done soon.
Edit - looks like I have no time to draw this.. I'm oh so busy. ._.

I'll try to finish this as fast as I can, but for now, I'm off to play some games. c:

Also, apologies if this is too, 'pink' for your likings.
dr. pupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jpano96 » Mon May 13, 2013 4:42 am

Congrats Shippo Kitsune ! I loved your story about how you met Sakura ^^

jpano96