Artist Hajime. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Narca Breeding Centre - OPEN

Postby Hajime. » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:36 am

Narca Breeding Centre

What are Narcas?

Narcas are gentle, friendly creatures that love to play with their owners and are extremely fluffeh! They have glowing antennae that give them beauty, as well as cuteness. They are very playful and never bite, and act a bit like a cat. They are also hunters inside, and their main food are rats and mice, so they help infestations. They are usually kept around farms, as they are an all-round hunter, keeping the pests away from the farmer's crops. They do not have sharp teeth, but have giant molars instead, to crunch the bones of their prey. They can also be very protective of their owner, influenced by the first Narca found, who was aggressive and was afraid of the two humans who found him. Time after time, the humans protected the Narca and kept him secret, and the Narca came to feel more comfortable around them. After around three years, the Narca became completely tame and loved the two people who found him. The two humans later found a female Narca, with the help of the male.

How To Breed

Breeding will cost 1 wishlist pet, but you cannot breed 2 Narcas unless they belong to you, or you have the other person's permission to breed 1 of theirs with yours. Breeding will take from 3-7 days, and there will always be 2-3 pups. The design of the pups are random, according to the parents. All of the general rules still apply, and if you break one, you will be reported.
You will have to fill out this code, saying which Narcas you wish to breed and their details, which will be on the main post.
Only 2 pairs of Narcas will be allowed to breed at a time, so please be patient. :]
Code: Select all
[b]I want to breed my Narcas![/b]
[b][u]Narca 1[/u][/b]
[b]Who does it belong to:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Narca number or link to Narca:[/b]
[b][u]Narca 2[/u][/b]
[b]Who does it belong to:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Narca number or link to Narca:[/b]

Currently Breeding

Currently Requested
Slot 1 -
Slot 2 -

Pups Due
Slot 1 -
Quantity:
Genders:
Links:

Slot 2 -
Quantity:
Genders:
Links:
I have returned!
After almost three years, I'm back on CS.
A lot has changed.
I don't know if I'll ever truly come back, but for now,
I'll pop in from time to time.

My Pinterest
Hola!
Estoy estudiando el español.
Si quieres hablar conmigo,
me mandes un mensaje. :)

こんにちわ。日本語が話せません。
教えてをください?
Hajime.

My pets