Kammalton Univeristy ° A School for Magical Creatures ° Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Kammalton Univeristy ° A School for Magical Creatures ° Open

Postby katsu, » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:07 am

Kammalton University, a school for magical creatures. One where you will find things that blow your mind, things that may scare you, and even things that inspire you. No matter the reason, you have been sent to this school because you are not a human. No, you are much more than that. You are a magical creature, wether that is a werewolf, a vampire, or even an elf, you are special. This school is a school for kids like you, and here you will be taught the beauty of being the way you are. Yes, you will attend classes, such as math and english, but there are also combat classes, as well as self-defense. That is all i can tell you, so have fun, and good luck.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

freshmen:
Dear _________,
Since this is your first year, i wanted to inform you about this school. First off, you will get the education that most humans have, but also more. You will learn combat and defense. You will also learn how to control your powers and use them to your advantage. Please bring all your things, and if you have a pet, be sure it behaves. Have fun, and don't hesitate to come to me if you have any questions.
Sincerely, Headmistress Montgomery

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

sophmores, juniors, and seniors:
Dear _________,
I am happy to see that you have come back without any troubles. Nothing has changed, and i excpect the same from each and everyone of you. Do your best and never give up.
Sincerely, Headmistress Montgomery

Last edited by katsu, on Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
█░
█░
█░
█░
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
animal & pokemon lover // female // no new rps atm // attempting digital art? // roleplayer
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules/Members

Postby katsu, » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:44 am

tess's rules: All of Tess's Rules apply, so if you haven't read them, please do.
cussing: Now I don't want a lot of cussing, but a little is okay. Just make sure to star out the vowels. For example: b*tch. No, I do not consider hell or crap cuss words. So you don't have to star those two out.
activity: Okay, when you join this roleplay, I expect you to stay in it. If you don't want to be in it anymore, I undertsand, but please PM me and tell me you are quitting.
characters: I don't want a whole bunch of characters, so you can only have up to 4 characters. Please try to keep the genders even as well. Also, no godmodding, powerplaying, or gary/mary sues. That just ruins the RP. You can be any mythical creature you can think of, though if i don't know of it, I may ask you. Also, you may have any type of mythical pet, as long as it is smaller than you.
literacy: No, this isn't literate, but i wan't more than one sentence. Try to at least write two sentences, though more would be better. And also, no text talk, unless your characters are texting.
forms: I will not be providing a form, since I like to see how creative you all are. It doesn't have to be insanely pretty, but try to add a little color, or at least bold some things.
pictures: You can use anime photos or real people pictures, i'm not too picky.
other: Have fun, and please PM for any questions.

₁ˑ ᶰᵒ ᵈʳᵘᵍˢ˒ ᵃˡᶜᵒʰᵒˡ˒ ᵒʳ ˢᵐᵒᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵒᶰ ˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ᵖʳᵒᵖᵉʳᵗʸˑ Any drugs found on school property will be confiscated, as well as alcohol or cigarettes.
₂ˑ ᵃᵗᵗᵉᶰᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜˡᵃˢˢᵉˢ ᵘᶰˡᵉˢˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ˢᶤᶜᵏˑ If you are caught skipping classes without a legit excuse, there will be consequences for you.
₃ˑ ᵈʳᵉˢˢ ᶜᵒᵈᵉˑ No this dress code is not too extreme, but there are still rules. Girls may not wear very short skirts that show too much, nor extremely low tops. Guys may not sag their pants or shorts.
₄ˑ ᵗᵉˣᵗᶤᶰᵍˑ There will be no texting in class at all. Any child caught using their phone in class will have it taken for a week. You may use your phone in dorms, in the halls, and at lunch, just not in class. However, you may have your phone on the desk, just as long as it isn't being used.
₅ˑ ᵖᵉᵗˢˑ Pets are allowed, just make sure that they behave, and be responsible with them. They may be outside with you, just not with you during classes or lunch.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

| ᶤˢᵃᵇᵉˡˡᵃ ᶰᶤᶜʰᵒˡᵉ ᵈᵒᶰᵒᵛᵃᶰ | ˢᵉᶰᵒᶤʳ | ᵛᵃᵐᵖᶤʳᵉ | ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ |
| ʳᶤˡᵉʸ ʲᵃᵐᵉˢ ᶜʰᵃᶰᵈˡᵉʳ | ˢᵉᶰᶤᵒʳ | ᶜᵒᶰᵗʳᵒˡˢ ᶠᶤʳᵉ | ᵐᵃˡᵉ |
| ʳᵃᶤᶰ ᶜˡᵒᵘᵈ ᵐᵃʳᶤᵉ ˡᵃ'ʳᵒᵘˢᵉ | ˢᵒᵖʰᵐᵒʳᵉ | ʷᵉʳᵉʷᵒˡᶠ | ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ |
| ᶜˡᵒᵉ ᵍᵃˢᵖʸ | ᶠʳᵉˢʰᵐᵃᶰ | ᵐᵉʳᵐᵃᶤᵈ | ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ |
| ᶠᵉˡᶤˣ ᵈʳᵃᵏᵉ ᵇüʳᵍᵉʳ | ʲᵘᶰᶤᵒʳ | ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ | ᵐᵃˡᵉ |
| ᵈᶤᵐᶤᵗʳᶤ ᵃᵐᵉˡᶤᶰ | ˢᵉᶰᶤᵒʳ | ʷᵉʳᵉʷᵒˡᶠ | ᵐᵃˡᵉ |
| ᵖᵒʳᵗᶤᵃ ᵐᵃᵈᵈᵒˣ | ˢᵒᵖʰᵐᵒʳᵉ | ᵖᵃʳᵗ⁻ᵖʰᵒᵉᶰᶤˣ | ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ |
| ˡᵘᶰᵃ ᵉˡˡᶤˢ | ˢᵉᶰᶤᵒʳ | ʷᵉʳᵉʷᵒˡᶠ | ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ |
| ᶜᵃʳˡᶤˢˡᵉ ˣᵃᵛᶤᵉʳ ᵐᵃʳᶤᵉ | ʲᵘᶰᶤᵒʳ | ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᶜʳᵒᶜᵒᵈᶤˡᵉ | ᶠᵉᵐᵃˡᵉ |
Last edited by katsu, on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
█░
█░
█░
█░
animal & pokemon lover // female // no new rps atm // attempting digital art? // roleplayer
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

My Characters

Postby katsu, » Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:48 pm

basic information:

*full name*
Isabella Nichole Donovan
*nickname*
Call her Bella.
*gender*
She is a female.
*species*
She is a full vampire.
*birthday*
December 1st, 1896.
*age*
She looks 17, But she is really 116 years old.
*grade*
She happens to be a senior.
*appearance/description*
She has silver hair that comes down to her lower back. Her eyes are always crimson red, even when she is the happpiest person alive. She is always seen wearing vampire-like clothing, usually red and black colors. She normally wear jeans, mostly skinny jeans, with a few holes in them because school prohibits short skirts or shorts. She also normally wears shirts or blouses that don't show TOO much clevage, because of school rules. Outside of school she wears whatever suits her, which is mostly low cut tops and short shorts or skirts. She also normally wears heels everywhere she goes. She will wear a fedora or some other type of hat that will protect her from the sun. If she wears things with no sleeves or things that show her legs, she will wear a cloak to cover herself up, but only if she is in the sun.
*body modifications*
She has a tattoo on her right shoulder blade that goes down her back.
Click here to see.

your love life:

*what to know*
Uhh not much to tell...She has had boyfriends, but she has never connected with them well. They have all been stuck up and all about themselves.
*crush*
No crush yet. And good luck trying to get her to crush on you.
*ex's*
She has had a few, but they are long gone.

in depth:

*history*
" It was summer time, and my birthday. A couple friends and i had gone out to celebrate in town. We went out to eat, then to a nice club on the corner of Axwell Street. I met some guys, had fun, and defiantly enjoyed myself. But i when i thought i had over partied, i told my friends that i had a great birthday, and i grabbed my purse and left. Whn i walked out the club, i started to head towards my house, since it really wasn't that far away. I walked past and ally, and when a i did, a guy, and he was cute, just to let you know, grabbed me and pulled me into the ally. At first i thought to myself ' Oh he means no harm. He is probably just drunk and i probably could get away if i needed too.' But man was i wrong. He was of course a vampire, and he wanted to change me. This guy was making an army you see, and i was part of his plan i guess. I felt a sharp tiny pain in my neck, then everything changed. The bite didn't hurt, but i passed out. I guess he thought i wasn't good enough, so he just left me there to burn in the sun. But i had woke up right before the sun had even came up. I was pale and i had sharp, pointy vampire teeth. Yeah it's most girls' dream to be a vampire, but it wasn't mine. Now, i am a vampire, and i can't change who i am. But trust me, i will have fun with this. "
*personality*
Bella is one to act all cool. She doesn't like spoiled brats, or people who think that nobody should teach them a lesson because they are too small or too good for it. She can't stand know it alls, and she doesn't particularly like to be told what to do. She doesn't always follow the school rules, which results in her getting in trouble. But she has learned to get herself out of those situatinos over the past three years. Being a senior, she doesn't want any underclassmen bothering her or telling her what to do. If they do, she will probably kick their butts.
*other*
She will burn to a crisp if she is directly in the sun.
*pets*
She has a small gold dragon named Blitz. He is the size of her palm, and though he is a dragon, he is very kind, unless Isabella tells him otherwise.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

basic information:

*full name*
Riley James Chandler
*nickname*
Just Riley is fine.
*gender*
He's a guy.
*species*
He controls fire.
*birthday*
HIs birthday is January 1st,
*age*
He is 18 years old.
*grade*
He is a senior.
*body modifications*
Look at his picture for his
tattoos...minus the face of
the girl. He has a spider tattoo
on his arm instead.

your love life:

*what to know*
He is a player. No he hasn't found the one he loves yet, and he doesn't know if he will find her soon or not. But good luck.
*crush*
Hahah you're funny. He likes many girls.
*ex's*
Way too many to count.

in depth:

*history*
" There isn't much that you need to know. It's just that i'm the cool guy that everyone wants to know. My parents hated me because of who i was, and they simply kicked me out. i found this school and started to attend it because i didn't want my whole life to fall apart. yeah, i'm angry about them kicking me out, and i probably would have burned the house down if i wouldn't have come here. But this school is a safe place. Well, for me at least. "
*personality*
Riley is a cool guy, the one that ever girl wants to know. He is a bad boy, breaking most of te school rules. He doesn't like to go to classes, but he has skipped way too many times. There are those days when he gets away with it. He knows his way around the system now. He is sarcastic, and makes fun of people for his own amusement. He always gets the girl, though doesn't always like her. He is one to let his anger show very easily.
*transportation*
He drives a black ferrari. He loves this car too.
*one important thing*
He doesn't like water, at all. Well he will drink it, but he doesn't like to swim or get wet.
*pets*
He has a Doberman Pinscher named Demon.
Last edited by katsu, on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
█░
█░
█░
█░
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kammalton Univeristy ° A School for Magical Creatures °

Postby Noven., » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:19 pm

Username:
~ O C E A N breeze.

A G E :
"I am seventeen, going on eighteen... September 30th."

G E N D E R :
"I'm sorry... But if you haven't noticed. I am a girl."

W E R E W O L F . O R . H U M A N :
"I was human. But that changed. I am werewolf."

W O L F . D E S C R I P T I O N :
She is a tall and lithe wolf. She has thin limbs, and long legs. She also has huge paws. That makes it easier for her to run faster and hunt better. But if she were to fight, it would be a hard battle. That is what makes her partly so helpless. Her eyes stay a beautiful blue. But they are still sightless. Oh, did I not mention? Rain Cloud is blind. But she can't help it. Her fur is a different color, though. It turns yellow with darker and lighter highlights. Her ears are a little odd, too. She resembles a Fennec Fox because they are so large, but all the better to hear with. Her nose is coal black, with some pink dots sprinkled on. She does look a little odd, doesn't she?

P E R S O N A L I T Y & H I S T O R Y :
Rain Cloud is very much like her name. She is quiet, and speaks when she wants to or has to. Her mother tongue is Spanish and her newest language is English. She never quite got over being blind. She was in a tragic car accident that blinded her when her head smashed into the dashboard. Her mother died in that crash. So did her little brother. Her dad was never there. He left there family for a waitress at Denny's when she was nine. She takes her anger out on those who don't deserve it, sometimes. She has never had any help. When Kammalton University invited her to be a student- Everything changed. She got a part time job so that she could buy all of the materials for class in brail. She worked harder than she ever had. Life had meaning. She became nicer. She entered as a freshmen, still working hard. She earned all A's, but she barely relaxed at all. She became sick while she was there and she continued to struggle. She purchased a golden Fennec Fox named Leo. She instantly got better, spending all her time with the creature. She finally came back, Leo in tow. This will be her sophomore year.

P R E F E R E D - H A V E:
Rainy is bi, so it doesn't matter. She has never had a boyfriend or girlfriend. She has had one crush, though. None currently.

She does have a tiny Fennec Fox named Leo. He looks a lot like her- One might say he is bewitched. He speaks to her, whispering in her ear. He is her best friend.

(Sorry! This form is soooooo derpy! I'll make a male if I must to even out the genders.)
Last edited by Noven., on Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Noven.,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsu, » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:27 pm

{ Naww i like it. Accpeted...and Denny's eh? I would have said Hooters hahah ^-^
█░
█░
█░
█░
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noven., » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:36 pm

LOL. I'm tired- I should've thought of that. Last second stuff, ya know? Thank you.)
Noven.,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsu, » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:38 pm

{ Haha that's okay, and you're welcome. I like your signature by the way. ^-^
█░
█░
█░
█░
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxEmolovexx » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:12 pm

Basic Info

Name: Hello I'm Cloe Gaspy.
Nickname:You can just call me Cloe I'm not much of a nickname type girl.
Date of Birth: July 8th, 1997
Grade:I'm a freshmen
Species:I'm a mermaid and proud
Appearance:I have black hair and blue eyes. I'm 5"9 . When I transform into a mermaid, I have a black tail. I still keep all my facial features though. I love to wear girly clothes and big glasses.

Love Life

Crush: I'm still looking for a guy that understands me.
Relationship: Nope not know

More about me

How I became who I am: When I was 12, I was climbing the cliffs of an island i fell into a hole. I ended up inside a beautiful cave. It had blue glows and a moonpool. I felt conected in a way I can't explan. I went into the pool and something happened. Water flew around my body and the cave was blue. A tail formed into my legs and now whenever I touch water I turn into a mermaid. I have a power of freezing water also.

Personality: I'm sweet, but very stubborn. I don't like people that start drama or be mean to me. I'm not much a loving of creatures that kill humans. I can make things work though.

Pets: I have tons of fish as pets...
OFFLINE/ONLINE
Used to be StormCloud97 so please don't take.
xxEmolovexx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby katsu, » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:18 pm

{ Accepted! }
█░
█░
█░
█░
katsu,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxEmolovexx » Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:18 pm

(Thank you)
OFFLINE/ONLINE
Used to be StormCloud97 so please don't take.
xxEmolovexx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me