Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

WIP by .Amber.

Artist .Amber. [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WIP

Postby .Amber. » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:38 pm

I have the annoying habbit of doing a red line, then drawing something compleatly diffferent, i do this when writing stories, ill plan it.... then write something compleatly different, gah im so stupid, anyway it will be a rat, a hairless one, have a problem with rats? then eat a shoe. its fine if they are not on your top list of fave animals, just dont judge them, its a drawing of my hairless rat at home, plue, he was rescued from a reptile shop, he was going to be snake food, i went to look at snakes, (i was thinking of getting one, and i love rats 'n' snakes the same, its not the snakes fault that it eats what it does) and as i walked in they were dropping two hairless rats in a snake tank, they were squealing and of course i felt sorry for them, so i offered to buy them, the woman said no, so i offered £70 for them, and she said well ok then, i know they are not normally that expensive but the shop would be losing food suplys so yeah, my baby miko and plue *huggles*

ugh ill stop typing now xD
Looking to do art trades, If your interested pm me, any skill accepted, <3
.Amber.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WIP

Postby .Amber. » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:38 pm

side note: i call the sketch a red line who cares?
Looking to do art trades, If your interested pm me, any skill accepted, <3
.Amber.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me