Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Vulpe Canidae Adoptables by Ariana Black

Based on Click to view
Artist Ariana Black [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 8
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Vulpe Canidae Adoptables

Postby Ariana Black » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:30 pm

Official Thread
Artist Corners
Archive
[url]Fan Club[/url]
A Vulpe Canidae, or Vulpe is a fox like creature that lives in secluded forest habitats. They measure in inches, a female only being between 12 inches and 15 inches, while males stand from 14 inches to 17 inches. While these creatures may look cute, they are omnivorous, meaning they eat meat and fruit. Vulpes eat rodents that can easily be found on the forest floor and the juicy berries that are easy to reach. These agile animals are nocturnal, meaning that they hunt during the night, though can sometimes be roaming during early daylight hours or at dusk.

Vulpes' can be found in many colors. Most have stripes along their back and tail, while others have odd colored markings that can resemble runes. Vulpes are rarely found in a solid color, meaning about one in every hundred is born a solid color, albinos are extremely rare and sterile, meaning they can't breed. Vulpes come in shades of brown, gray, black, red, yellow, and sometimes a spotted orange color. Males are usually the most vibrant in colors and markings while the females are usually simple and dull.

A Vulpe is not the type of animal to provoke, despite their small size. These animals are aggressive, the females more than the males. They are equipped with sharp pointed teeth and aren't afraid to use them. Vulpes are very social towards each other, especially during the mating seasons. Males tend to try and show off their vibrant colors to attract the most females in which to pass their blood lines. Vulpes are aggressive towards any creature or animal that posses as a threat in their mind, they are not domestic and can not be tamed. A Vulpe female can breed three times in her lifetime, while males have the ability to breed six times. A Vulpe female will only have one kit, with a gestation period of three months. A Vulpe female is receptive once she has reached the age of three and a male can breed at the age of four. Vulpes tend to live to about twelve before they die from age.

•Do not claim as your own or steal the lines. Anyone found doing this will be reported.
•This species belongs to Nightstar & Myself and the lineart was drawn by CharChar2
•Do not use or take off of Chickensmoothie.com.
•You are allowed to own five(5) Vulpe Canidaes.
•Do not ask to be a artist, it won't happen, we will hold a artist competition if we need more staff.
•Do not complain or rant if you do not get a Vulpe, have patience and keep trying.
•Do not complain or rant if you are given a warning or banned.
•Please do not ask about customs, you will not get them. Instead, you get a warning.
•After 3 warnings, you are banned. No exceptions.

-Makani Black
-N i g h t s t a r

None
Last edited by Ariana Black on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff and how to Breed a VC

Postby eleutheromania » Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:26 am

Artists
Staff can own up to seven(7) VC's

-CharChar2 (Lineart creator, Permanent Artist if wanted)
-Makani Black (Owner and Permanent Artist)
-N i g h t s t a r (Co-Owner and Permanent Artist)

Mods

-None needed for now.

To breed your VC's simple visit the Artist corners to see who is available to do it. Breeding will cost what ever the artist has as a price.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Vulpe Canidae Adoptables

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:11 am

eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:22 am

bump
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:00 pm

Artist competition---> viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1740438
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:41 pm

bump
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me