SNN #19 by hapalopus

Based on Click to view
Artist hapalopus [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

SNN #19

Postby hapalopus » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:57 am

Seatala wrote:What Are Spotted Night Newts You Ask?

Spotted Night Newts are the largest species of newts in the world. There are two reasons why they are called Spotted Night Newts. One, is because they are nocternal! I don't know how to spell that! So we can just leave it at that! And the second more.. bigger reason I guess you can say, is that they have poison in their ear fluff. That is the only fluffy, furry stuff on their body, and ya it sucks because you can't tough it, otherwise you'll die in like... 20 minutes, unless you get rushed to the hospital and get a shot for it. The way to NOT get poisend by them, is to give them what they want and not make them angry, upset, and mad, so I guess you can say they are spoiled. Always try to keep them happy. That means taking good care of them and not neglecting them. Otherwise you'll come home to your house, thinking everything is ok, and then you touch your jacket (wich just so happened to be the spot where your cute little SNN rubbed his poisenouse 'ear wax' all over it). Next thing you know... you'll be in the hospital... but don't be discouraged. This is very rare, they are hard to upset, but don't think that still gets you off the hook! The second charateristic these little mosters have, are that every single one is spotted. It is EXTREMELY rare for on to NOT have at least one spot on them. There will probably be only one of these guys for adoption. They are born in eggs, (They will most likely be up foradoption in a couple of days ^u^) with more spots then when tey are born, but have the same colored color and spots. Even a no very rare spot baby, will haveat least a dot on their egg. It is still rare, however not as rare, to see an older SNN with no o very few spots, as they lose their spots as they get older. So its like vice versa if it as a Dalmation dog! For short, yo can call them Night Newts, so the Night Newts diet, consisits of flies, bugs, smaller, minno like fish, and yes.. smaller salamanders and newts :c They are able to breath under water for a short time, however they only go into the water to hunt.

Galaxy themed SNN with a dark blue base, supernova on it's behind and eternal darkness at the front. With so many visible spots that I'm too lazy to count, this is an uncommon newt. To adopt, simply post username, name, gender, and why you want him/her. :) This will end the 7th of April.

Codes are #000012, #060640, #4056A3, #0302B6, #1D029C, #102EA5, #03247F, #0000FE, and #FAF174.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Why you want him/her:[/b]

Ended! Congratulations to Ellie1998 :D
Last edited by hapalopus on Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

| INFP-T | 4w5 | phlegmatic |
| yak dæmon | asatru | pan lesbian |
| ben 10 fictionkind | bison therian | gnollkind |
| genderfluid | xenogender | he/she |

photo taken by me
hapalopus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SNN #19

Postby Elwania » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:48 am

Username: Ellie1998
Name: Astonical Access (Ace)
Why you want him/her: The dazzling things avaliable to the bare human eye if you have the courage to travel out in the universe are breathtaking. he reminds me of what is possible, and everything outside the world. Aswell as there are bigegr problems than things happening to me. He is a dazzling supernova, the bright heaven above, a blanket, holding on to the lost souls lighten up on the night sky. he is purely amazing!! :D
Elwania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lunarsky. » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:12 am

Username;;
~LunarSky~

Name;;

Night Bliss,But Call her Bliss :)

Gender;;
Female

Why you want her;;
I love her Night sky design and colors <3 There my favorite Colors and I love the night SKy.
its a shame no-body else has entered for this Beauty.I would love her to death <333

.Lunarsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbee » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:08 am

Username: Derpwolf:3
Name: Dawn
Why you want him/her: The night sky, calming, soothing, filling with awe'. The night sky.. is generally one of my favourite things, especially when the galaxies light up in front of your eyes, leaving a memory. Most people take it's beauty lightly, some like it, but me? I definitely do NOT take it lightly.. It's beauty, astonishing, and should be taken a closer look at!
gonna be a lil less active w/ working.

♀ fem | aries | USA

comissions are closed
♥ im open to pm and talk.
strawbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me