Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

The corrupt dictator by Saikiyo

Artist Saikiyo [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The corrupt dictator

Postby Saikiyo » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:41 am

I drew Marrlow because I wanted to draw him in color. He looks a bit scarier in detail then he does in sketch form...
I'm an artist and have no power in the forums. I cannot unlock, move or delete topics.

^w^
Saikiyo
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The corrupt dictator

Postby Cisarena » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:42 am

This is amazing! Well done on the fantabulous piece! :)
ImageImageImageImage

Love wrote:So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day...

>> Artshop // Design shop
Cisarena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bebop » Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:58 am

Saikiyo wrote:I drew Marrlow because I wanted to draw him in color. He looks a bit scarier in detail then he does in sketch form...

If you don't mind me asking, who's Marrlow?
He looks quite interesting.
ImageImage i lived.
Bebop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saikiyo » Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:10 pm

Marrlow is the 'main' antagonist from my comic. He's the leader of the military, and basically is a dictator over 3 continents (in a fictional world of course). He wears that mask as a sign of his linage (house of the raven) and his soldiers also wear bird masks, but are full faced and white rather than half faced and black. He's also deathly afraid of spiders.
I'm an artist and have no power in the forums. I cannot unlock, move or delete topics.

^w^
Saikiyo
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bebop » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:46 pm

Saikiyo wrote:Marrlow is the 'main' antagonist from my comic. He's the leader of the military, and basically is a dictator over 3 continents (in a fictional world of course). He wears that mask as a sign of his linage (house of the raven) and his soldiers also wear bird masks, but are full faced and white rather than half faced and black. He's also deathly afraid of spiders.

Sounds interesting :idea: Is this a webcomic or is this a doodle in my sketchbook no one gets to read it ever comic. Or an in my head I'll draw it someday I swear comic? I have lots of the later two hahahahahah :D
ImageImage i lived.
Bebop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saikiyo » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:52 pm

I've been writing the comic in sketch books and I've gotten almost 170 pages and I digitalised 1 of them. Unfortuantly, I have yet to introduce Seth Marrlow (his full name), but he's coming in soon, or at least some of his soldiers. If you're curious about the story, you can PM and I can tell you about it there. >w<

^w^
Saikiyo
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me