Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Charries by .Phoenix.

Artist .Phoenix. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Charries

Postby .Phoenix. » Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:27 pm

It's a collage of my characters/things i've adopted. I'm going to put it in my sig, because I'm not happy with my sig right now. Here's all of them; Ena, who's just, um, looking at the whole scene; Olivia, who's flirting to any male single JMD's out there; Coralina, who's just flying over everyone; Lily, who's wondering what on earth Olivia's doing, Pirta, trying to hide herself; Flame, just being creepy and trying to hide behind Rabbit in true Herobrine form; Rabbit, who's smiling and waving; Aqua (enderwoman) looking at Pearl and wondering how she holds her two forms; Aqua (Miner) doing the same thing as her enderwoman form; Pearl (miner) looking at Aqua and just smiling and laughing; Pearl (Enderwoman) trying to hold her two forms; (If you're wondering about this "Two forms" stuff, it's all a backstory, and for Pearl, Flame's fault she's a miner!) And finally, me, at the bottom, thinking of all this. The idea of this picture was that "What would happen if I tried to take a picture of all of them?" So yeah. Feel free to like/comment c:
.Phoenix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Charries

Postby .Phoenix. » Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:01 pm

Bump! Added Evening and Neon :3

Neon got bored so she's playing her gameboy :p