Premade: Water (the elements Judging! by ratsy

Based on Click to view
Artist ratsy [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Premade: Water (the elements Judging!

Postby ratsy » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:29 pm

Mkay, I will be working on and of on the customs, the tech premades and the element premades for some time. Meanwhile, does any want to adopt this one?
if you want to win, here are some tips: I love art and writing. Also, pretty forms can really help.
Form:
Code: Select all
[center]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Why do you want him/her?[/b]
[b]What will you do with him/her?[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age (baby, teen, adult or old):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[i]Back Story:[/i]
[b]Art:[/b][/center]
Last edited by ratsy on Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Premade: Water (the elements)

Postby ratsy » Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:47 am

Bump.
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lisette » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:35 am

Username:
a l e r i e;;
Why do you want him/her?
To be perfectly honest, he is an absolutely gorgeous canine and he would be greatly looked after/cared for/spoiled in my care.
What will you do with him/her?
I'll make him stories, short and long, poems, and spoil him with art.
Name:
Vachlan
Age (baby, teen, adult or old):
Adult
Personality:
Vachlan is a canine who is well beyond his years in knowledge. He is wise but doesn't boast about it, instead he is calm and serene and only shows it by teaching young ones about the history of where they reside and by teaching those new tricks. To most, he would appear to be an elder and one to revere, however he just entered his adult years so he isn't all that old at all. But that doesn't not at all stop him not does it shorten his experience, just makes it that much more amazing. Some believe that he holds the spirit if one of the ancients, those who ran free hundreds of thousands of years ago.
Back Story:
One of Vachlan's first memories after coming into the world was the comment about his eyes. “They're so amazingly blue!” and “I've never seen such a color before, my sweet summer child.” He was born in late spring but everyone seemed to like the nickname. He always believed the comments, but there was one issue in particular that he dealt with: he couldn't see them. Not like he just didn't want to see them, he just couldn't. Vachlan was born blind, his only view of the world being black as night all the time with little change. He was in a litter of four who had no issues such as him, so he was the special one who was looked after carefully all the time. He obviously didn't like the special treatment and there was no way that he could actually make it stop.

By the time he was nearing the in between transitioning stage of pup to teenager, his siblings had started to make it clear that they wanted to wander around, having found themselves special abilities of their own but he hadn't had such luck. With much exploring with his mother, he had grown to know the territory like his own body. The elders had bestowed upon him a necklace to make it clear to others that he was blind so they knew. One hot summer day he slunk off to a nearby creek, tired and infuriated as all get out. His siblings had picked on him most of the day and he was simply down with it, absolutely beyond mad. They just don't understand. That was what his mother always told him. Without his sight, the other senses of his grew incredibly strong so he heard his mother approaching and then others, shaking with anger by this point as he knew the sound of his siblings steps.

With a warning snarl, he knew fully well they should understand that, his mother excluded. When the other wolves kept approaching he bellowed in rage and heard water rushing behind him, then over him, then ahead of him. His mother was completely excited, his siblings shocked, as it was made known his special talent. He couldn't see it but from the sound of it his siblings were dripping wet, soaked to the bone. Knowing his talent, he grew into his adult years and moved down by the creek, a large tree not too far from it having grown so big that a small little cave/den-like thing had been created in the roots.

With that, he knows fully well to avoid the humans as they had tried to capture him and, with the help of his specialty in water, was able to make them be swept quite a ways downstream. He didn't like humans to begin with as he couldn't see them; now pups were different as they were brought to him often for story times and such, simply because he was proven to be an old soul. What's that mean? He has quite a bit of knowledge of the past without having been there as he possesses a soul that had been there for the events.
Art: Here!.
Last edited by Lisette on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Lisette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thesimplegallifreyan » Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:20 am

Reserving, I love it!
LOOKING TO TRADE PETS/C$ FOR FR GEMS/TREASURE
thesimplegallifreyan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratsy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:21 am

Bump. End date: the fourth of April.
Edit: Actually, April 11th.
Last edited by ratsy on Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lisette » Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:39 am

I'll have my form done hopefully by tomorrow. I got super sick suddenly over te weekend so I basically laid in bed and did nothing. :( But I promise to have it done!
Lisette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratsy » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:46 am

Oh, no, that's OK. I can post-pone the date if needed.
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lisette » Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:34 am

It's okay! I'm editing it now. :) May I ask perhaps one question: can we make a feature on him in the story that may not actually be on him? Like perhaps I make the story and have him blind?
Lisette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ratsy » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:23 am

a l e r i e;; wrote:
It's okay! I'm editing it now. :) May I ask perhaps one question: can we make a feature on him in the story that may not actually be on him? Like perhaps I make the story and have him blind?

Yep, that is fine.
ratsy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lisette » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:55 am

Just need to finish my drawing and then my form will be finished. :)
Lisette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me