Haruka - Fox- by Sketchy

Based on Click to view
Artist Sketchy [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Haruka - Fox-

Postby Sketchy » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:36 am

*Do NOT post here unless you win the ratlet!

Information wrote:Female. Long Ear Mutations, Exotic (Blanc de Hotot Rabbit) colors/markings with Very Dark Brown Eyes.
Shows Exotic Colors/markings and Ear Mutation. May carry, but doesn't show, Manx(tailless) genetics.
Very shy "ratbit" that paints eggs under the cover of foliage.
Official Date of Birth: March 11th, 2013
Date of Adoption: April 8th, 2013

For more information, please head over to: Chitter Squeek Rattery

Colors (c) Sketchy
Lines (c) Stephanie "Sketchy" 2012
CSR (c) Stephanie "Sketchy" 2012
!Please do not demand art from me, it will be ignored!
No matter how "nicely" you put it. I'm not an art-slave.

*Thank you Spotty <3*
Click on Skertchy to see her
page(includes more pictures!)

Sketchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Haruka - Fox-

Postby glassesprotag » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:20 am

Going to make this all pretty later <3

!Contest rat!

Username:
Fox-

Rat Letter: (ex; B1, SS3, C6, etc)
E1

Why do you want to adopt?
Well, to be honest, I was hesitant about entering at first. I kept thinking about whether I wanted to try for her or not, and I just decided I would about two days before the competition's end, but not having enough time to do my form then. I noticed that a lot of forms this round went for E2, and honestly I really like the rat, but it just didn't click with me as much as this beauty. <3 I adore her simplicity, it leaves room for character development to be expanded to almost anything, which I adore in a character.

Rat Name:
Haruka
From Japanese 遥 "far off, distant". It can also come from 春 (haru) "spring" or 晴 (haru) "clear up" combined with 花 (ka) "flower" or 香 (ka) "smell, perfume".
I chose this name because I always considered Easter an introduction to spring. I don't usually keep up with when the seasons start, like their exact days, but spring, for some reason I've always kept track of Easter being tied to it.

Personality(Likes, dislikes, how they react to people, other rats, etc.):
Haruka is playful, sweet, kind, helpful, and overall cheerful. You can usually see a smile on her face. She'll always find a reason to be happy, even in the hardest times. She loves to cheer up others as well, giving them a painted egg as a gift, or a shoulder to cry on, or even being there to give them a laugh. She's very modest, and when she receives a compliment such as "you're pretty cute" she'll freak and respond with "oh, n-no, not really!", it's quite funny to watch, but then gets her in a temporary depressed mood. At first, she is shy, and will be blushing for a while after you meet her, she doesn't like to embarrass herself. Though she does say some smart things without realizing it. Not like school subjects, like peace of mind, and such.

Quirks(Little things like "Enjoys sleeping on her back", "Loves hoarding candy wrappers", etc.):
Loves to paint eggs and hide them or give them as gifts
Likes to share her knowledge a lot

What do you plan on doing with your rat(Roleplay, Make art of, Hoard art of, etc.)?
What I do with all my ratters;
Love
Draw
Include in my story I'm writing
And hang her up on my Character Wall {see my dA to see my other rats on the wall, I need to upload Gallagher though}

If you feel you can no longer care for your Rat, will you return it here to find a new home?
Of course! Haruka would deserve a better home if I couldn't give it to her.

Art(link to it if it's Oekaki):
Chibi sketch, will be lining, coloring, cutting out, and hanging on my Character Wall if I happen to win Haruka. c: <3
so
i needed someway of getting things to
line up properly
so this is that
ummmmmmmmmmmm
text text text
no one's gonna see this stuff
probably
this is difficult
i just want this to look
on pc and mobile
bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh bruh