Custom for Adopted by The King by .:Kira:.

Based on Click to view
Artist .:Kira:. [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Custom for Adopted by The King

Postby .:Kira:. » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:19 pm

I hope I got everything! She was very fun to draw. and her mane and tail was so fun.

Adopted by The King wrote:I have been trying to decide which one of my ponies to order from you for like three days now. (If this one is too complicated just let me know.) It doesn't help that most of them are still works in progress.

Username: Adopted by The King

Pony name: She doesn't really have a name yet, but for now I call her Soapy.

Species: Can you make her an earth pony for now then add me so I can add a horn or wings if I decide I want them later? (If not please let me know so I can think really hard about it and decide.)

Body Color and Design: Blue (a "watery" blue) not extremely light/bright but not too dark either, about in the middle; with no design just a plain color. (If this design ends up "too blue" you can make the body a more aqua/turquoise/teal color or just if you think it looks better.)

Hair Color and Design: Lighter blue (than the body) fading toward the bottom to a light white-ish blue. If you think it would look better you can add some slightly transparent streaks of the lightest color in the rest of the mane.
The only thing about choosing the colors for the mane (especially the first color) is I don't want it to be tons lighter than the body. And if you go with the more teal color you could probably do it about the same darkness/lightness.

Eye Color: Blue, just any other shade that hasn't been used yet but that looks pretty with the design.

Hair Style: It is pretty straight at the top than curly at the bottom (like a waterfall). As for the length, the curls should start about here the neck changes into the body. And it would be nice if there are a few curls a little above where the curls start to make a better transition. I'm sorry I couldn't find a good reference.
(Here are some waterfall pictures that might help you. The first one is more proportional to what I am looking for.
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/54269/54269,1235305557,7/stock-photo-waterfall-in-an-imaginary-landscape-at-sunset-original-digital-illustration-25422514.jpg
http://www.maximimages.com/stock-photo/CLBS-niagara-falls-maid-of-the-mist-boat-ride.jpg)

Cutie Mark (optional): Square-ish bar of soap with some soap suds/bubbles on it. (The soap should probably be another shade of blue, so you can see the bubbles).

Talent(optional): Not completely sure yet.

Personality(optional): Not completely sure, and it would take awhile to explain.

Accessories(optional): Nope.

Other: Thank you so much, let me know if you need any more clarification. I'm sure you will do a great job!!
.:Kira:. wrote:A Maximum Ride roleplayI am a part of.
.:Kira:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Custom for Adopted by The King

Postby Adopted by The King » Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:46 am

Aww, she's so pretty! I absolutely love the different colors in her mane :D
Thank you so much!
Guess what, since I'm a girl, and I'm Adopted by The King
. .:. . .:. . that makes me a Princess! . .:. .

ImageImage
:) If you'd like to call me by a
nickname please use Adopted

(I'm a girl so the nickname "King" doesn't work. Thanks.)
Adopted by The King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Custom for Adopted by The King

Postby .:Kira:. » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:43 pm

Always a pleasure!
.:Kira:. wrote:A Maximum Ride roleplayI am a part of.
.:Kira:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me