Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

So... by rosepetal50

Artist rosepetal50 [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

So...

Postby rosepetal50 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:49 pm

So there are a lot of tablets out there and I was thinking about getting one... but I don't know what I really want...
I want something not too expensive... actually relatively inexpensive. Something I can draw with... something with an okay battery life or able to be charged...

I don't know. Are you satisfied with yours? Tell me which one you like!
by Lierre

by Leana
Characters :: Character Site :: Free Art Shop :: Leave a Note! :: Gift of Art :: Art Trade? :: Kia ask!
Julia is looking for rps, romantic, friendly, or unfriendly!
I got my first taikea, Honey! She is also open to rps :3

Slogan:
Why be difficult when, with just a little more effort,
you can be impossible?

ImageImageImageImageImage
rosepetal50

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: So...

Postby Nyanβ™ͺ » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:02 pm

I like mine quite a bit although sometimes it doesn't woork it might just be my cmputer but I have been told it might not be as good as a bamboo tablet I own a monopreice art tablet.

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πš‹πš›πšŠπšŸπšŽπš› πšπš‘πšŠπš— 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πš‹πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšŸπšŽ, πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπš› πšπš‘πšŠπš— 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšœπšŽπšŽπš–, πšŠπš—πš πšœπš–πšŠπš›πšπšŽπš› πšπš‘πšŠπš— 𝚒𝚘𝚞 πšπš‘πš’πš—πš”."
Nyanβ™ͺ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovekitty » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:05 pm

I have bamboo tablet "create"
Its the largest sized tablet!<3
It doesn't need charged all you do is plug it into your laptop {or computer} and it works.
I don't know how much it was, my parents got me it for Christmas which means ive had it about 3 months or so.
Its been fine and hasn't started lagging at all and I use it 24/7.
Id strongly suggest getting this one or one similar. Its simple to use and id say worth the cost, whatever it was x3
Feel free to send trades! As long as it’s fair! I have updated the wishlist to contain any pets I don’t have.

[size=65]{{Mods: Me and Meep Meep are sisters. She drags me back here when she gets on a CS kick. I’m not as invested as her but still enjoy the site.}[/size]
Lovekitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarHorse » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:13 pm

I have a Wacom Bamboo.... Capture? Yes, I', 99% sure it's a Capture, and it works perfectly. I don't know how I managed to live without it. It was a relatively cheap price for what I got, and it is smaller than the create, but it's better for travel or just around the house moving. It's a little smaller than a normal piece of paper, but it really doesn't matter. I love it, and just like the Create, you just plug it into your computer and it turns on. It's basically a smaller version of the create, but either way, I really recommend getting a Bamboo Wacom Tablet of any kind, because they last forever, work very well, are very much worth the price, respond excellently, and are just really nice all around.
βœͺi rarely use cs nowadays,

βœͺi'm really not on CS anymore, though i may set up some way to give away my pets since i'm not doing anything with them
βœͺi'm in college now but was on this site a lot for a few years. had a lot of fun, made friends and art, and i'm thankful for it. it was a good time : )
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2535871
i was big into homestuck lol still love it just not active in fandoms
art by me -->
StarHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foul » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:13 pm

Lovekitty wrote:I have bamboo tablet "create"
Its the largest sized tablet!<3
It doesn't need charged all you do is plug it into your laptop {or computer} and it works.
I don't know how much it was, my parents got me it for Christmas which means ive had it about 3 months or so.
Its been fine and hasn't started lagging at all and I use it 24/7.
Id strongly suggest getting this one or one similar. Its simple to use and id say worth the cost, whatever it was x3

I have this too :3

It is really good, i suggest you buy. It is only like 100 dollars i think.

'sup
call me Foul or Owl

I really enjoy Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Fullmetal Alchemist: B and Over the Garden Wall

I'm taking a nice, long hiatus from CS and partially from DA. If you'd like to contact me, the best way to do so would be to send me a message on my Art Blog.

✧ deviantart ✧ Ask.fm ✧ tumblr ✧ art blog ✧ kias ✧

art by pandora., icon by rrrai
Foul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosepetal50 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:17 pm

*strokes chin* Interesting... very interesting... I'll have to look into this, but thank you for all your help!
by Lierre

by Leana
Characters :: Character Site :: Free Art Shop :: Leave a Note! :: Gift of Art :: Art Trade? :: Kia ask!
Julia is looking for rps, romantic, friendly, or unfriendly!
I got my first taikea, Honey! She is also open to rps :3

Slogan:
Why be difficult when, with just a little more effort,
you can be impossible?

ImageImageImageImageImage
rosepetal50

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby diplocaulus » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:26 pm

I have a "Wacom Bamboo Fun". I love my tablet and i use it everyday (duh XD).
Its pretty cheap. I got mine for $30 off of ebay and it works purfectly and even came with photoshop and corel painter
diplocaulus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me