Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Ruban Fox Adopts - open! by Rivkah

Based on Click to view
Artist Rivkah [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Rivkah

Ruban Fox Adopts - open!

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:29 pm

Species and lines © to me, Rivkah.

- links will go here in the future -

Ruban Foxes are large, three-toed foxes with antennae growing out of the top of their heads. Their antennae and tails will often vary. They also have tail ribbons, something else that identifies them as Ruban Foxes. You will never see a Ruban without any type of ribbon, string, or bow on their tail.They are rather skittish creatures and don't trust humans at all until sure they aren't a threat. Will you be able to tame one?

☤ Please respect all staff and other adopting customers.
    ☤ Do not ask for customs, they will be given only to staff and very close friends as gifts.
    ☤ Do not ask to be part of the staff, I will be holding competitions and/or picking my close friends to help me if they choose.
    ☤ Do not bribe any artists or owners for Foxes.
    ☤ Do not steal owned Foxes.
    ☤ Do not spam the thread, this includes - posting twice, posting only smilies or one-worded answers, and saying you're bookmarking. You have a bookmark function under the thread for that.
    ☤ Do not complain or whine if you did not get a Fox, there will be more in the future and you'll have another chance.
    ☤ Do not gloat if you do win a Fox.
    ☤ Do not steal or copy the species, please, I worked hard to take this out of my imagination.
    ☤ You may give your Fox as a gift but only with my express permission.
    ☤ You can adopt at maximum two foxes. Gifts not included. This may change but I want them to have good homes.
    ☤ Each artist can make one custom for themselves that won't count toward their two and one custom for another person that won't count toward theirs.

Appearance

Ruban Foxes look similar to a regular fox, but they are much bigger and have unique attributes. One of them is antennae that are hypersensitive. They have different types of antennae that vary between them. They will also always have ribbons or strings on their tails that identify them as Ruban Foxes. { "ruban" means ribbon } Their fur is very fluffy and they also have a bit of fluff along their head that will sometimes but not often grow into a full mane. This is rare but altogether possible to see in them. They have only three toes, which is not a trait for regular foxes.

They come in many different colors but never neon, and they will always have at least three or four colors in their design.

Diet

Ruban Foxes are omnivores, eating small game like rabbits and wildfowl. They also consume fruit and some nuts, though they do not digest vegetables too well. However, they are able to consume candies and herbs without much problem.

Sizes

Baby = size of a kitten.
Child = size of a regular fox.
Adult = size of a German Shepherd.

Owner

Rivkah

Artists

Rivkah
mango sherbet
Tabby Bae
Moonskye

These are all the artists I need right now. Do not ask.

Moderators

None yet. Do not ask, I will be handpicking them.
Last edited by Rivkah on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:25 am, edited 9 times in total.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Affiliates, Banners, Strikes, and Bans

Postby Rivkah » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:33 pm

None as of now.

None as of now.

Three strikes and you're banned.

No strikes, let's please keep it this way.

No one's been banned yet, please keep it like this.
I don't check messages here. If you've found me through other websites or communities such as deviantART/Kiamaras, my characters are not for sale and never will be.
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ruban Fox Adopts - open!

Postby Rivkah » Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:23 am

now open for posting c: do not spam however
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ruban Fox Adopts - open!

Postby Rivkah » Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:11 am

bump
Rivkah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me