Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Mission Im-paws-ible by Meowdle

Artist Meowdle [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Mission Im-paws-ible

Postby Meowdle » Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:56 am

I decided to do some art with little stories with it. I'm going to do a whole book of this one, with more than one page. It's called Superdogs: Mission Im-paws-ible. Please comment, like, and/or give me ideas for the next page. I would LOVE feedback for the picture and the story, so comment away! So, here's the story:

Mission Im-Paws-Ible wrote:On a dark stormy night, a shadowy dog dashed across the streets. It was heading toward a small building with all the windows closed and the door locked. The dog noticed a hole in the back door. It crept inside. "BOOM!" the thunder roared, shaking the house. The dog pitter-pattered across the hard wood floor. There was an open door. "CREAK" screeched the door as the dog scurried in. There was probably millions of dogs sleeping in litte doggy beds. The dog looked across the room, seeing a little puggle staring at it. "He he" giggled the dog, with a grin on his face. The puggle just stared. "You're comin' with me," announced the dog, walking across the room. The dog grabbed the puggle and dashed toward the door, also grabbing a strange glowing orb. "Help!" the puggle yelped with fear. All the dogs woke up, barking ferociously at the intruder. The dog ran out the hole in the back door, just as a huge bolt of lightning struck across the sky. The dog had escaped. Among all the other dogs, a pitbull stared into the darkness of the night, trying to find out which direction the dog went.

This is the website I got the ideas from: http://superdogs.stinge.com/ . It's my friend's website, she made up the whole superdogs idea.
──

──
───────
L I N K S
╭──────
dA: x & x
toyhou.se
Art Fight
Twitter
Pinterest
Listography

──────╯
───────
Hi, I'm Meowdle!
she/her
demi/pan
college student

I am going to be busy during weekdays, so I might not be able to get back to you/finish things until the weekend. Sorry about that! ;u;

Update 11/29/19: At this time, please do not ask me for commissions. I may occasionally make posts offering free art, however. :3
Meowdle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me