Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

:.:;:Eastern Droove Adopt:;:.: by Tally Marx

Based on Click to view
Artist Tally Marx [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 3

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

:.:;:Eastern Droove Adopt:;:.:

Postby Tally Marx » Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:34 pm

Eastern Drooves

Eastern Drooves are a lot like eastern dragons but have canine faces and have fluffier fur. males have a jewel in the center of their forehead females have a mask of jewels both genders have jewels in their antlers and large canines

Newborns-an eastern droove pup is born with a jewel on its forehead and two in its mouth it is the parents job to fashion a string necklace or string on its tail or wrist they are about the size of your fist at birth

juveniles-when an eastern droove is the size of a wolf pup females begin to start growing their jewel mask and some males might begin to grow manes

stage of maturing- when eastern drooves mature to adulthood they grow rapidly for females its the jewels to finish their masks for males who will have manes that's where their growth spurt will be mostly for both genders their antlers grow rapidly and develop a "pitch fork" or a "tuning fork" shape in their antlers when this is complete they place the jewels in where they will stay for the rest of their life unless their is an antler injury

adulthood-now they are anywhere from the size of a wolf to a lion and they can breed breeding season is from May - September

elderly- they don't die for thousands of years so when you have an elderly eastern droove its probably about 500+ years they are very wise

antler injuries- when an antler is injured and breaks so that it cannot hold the jewel anymore you need to fashion the same kind of tool used for carrying the jewels when they were a juvenile

jewel injuries- if you acquire an antler injury and the jewel is broken it is best to bury it the jewel still may hold its psychedelic powers but if its broken then you cannot keep it in your antler so you must bury it or another animal may use it

jewel cracks- a jewel crack is not very bad most males have at least one by the time they're elders

artists
tally marx (me)

artist form

Code: Select all
username:
why you want to be an artist:
example of work(link to gallery works just as fine):
Tally Marx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery