Haru no chūrippu. owned by Breezyheart by ~Tornado~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Tornado~ [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Haru no chūrippu. owned by Breezyheart

Postby ~Tornado~ » Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 pm

Simple but sweet, this little pony loves stories! so to win her make one about her!

Code: Select all
Username:
Pony name:
Talent and cutiemark:
Story:

this pony has been adopted
Last edited by ~Tornado~ on Sun May 05, 2013 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Best thing since sliced cheese.
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth
Note: Finish Cp's request At with PD

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt 2

Postby ~Tornado~ » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:51 pm

bump
Birds, Reptiles, and The Elder Scrolls, and my drawing tablet, basically are all I need in life.

Hi I'm Tornado, I like animals, drawing, and The Elder Scrolls. Ive been on this site for years and am pretty friendly so im always up to chat!

Selina ref guide
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breezeyheart » Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:02 pm

Username:
Breezeyheart.
Pony name:
春のチューリップ
Haru no chūrippu.
(Meaning Spring tulip in japanese, got through here: Google translate.)
Nickname:
Haru.
Talent and cutiemark:
Talent: Helping the spring flowers bloom, and she runs a flower boutique, where she sales bouquets of all of kinds of flowers to other ponies year round. a Cutie mark: A bouquet of different colored tulips, each one a different color.
Story:
It is when she was a filly in school.
How Haru got her cutie mark:
Haru sighed and though I'll never get my cutie mark. some bullies who had already got their cutie mark laughed and said tauntingly: "Haru, Haru, Haru is a blank flank, she does not have a cutie mark, but everyone else does." Haru yelled: "Stop it!" and turned away from them, her back now to them, she saw a pegasus filly come out onto the playground of the school, and said to the teacher: "They are, and their taunting her right now." the teacher said to the boys who were taunting haru: "Stop taunting her, or you'll all get detention for the day." but they ignored her, and continued to taunt haru by saying the taunting song again two more times: "Haru, Haru, Haru is blank flank, she does not have cutie mark, but everyone else does. Haru, Haru, Haru is a blank flank, she does not have a cutie mark, but everyone else does." the teacher said: "That's it, you boys all have detention for the rest of the day!" the bullies grumbled under their breath: "ah man... we get detention..." the teacher said: "Let's go inside boys." she walked inside the school, and the bullies followed her inside the school, still grumbling about getting detention, haru walked over to the the pegasus filly, and said: "Why did you stand up for me?" the pegasus filly said in reply: "Because, who else would stand up for you? besides me." haru said: "Oh, your right, i'm betting no one else would. Thanks." the pegasus filly said: "Your welcome."WIP
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Bri or Breezey for short if preferred.
♋ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns.
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
━━━━━━━━Links━━━━━━━━
Image Image♥My Tsuii~ ♥My Character Thread~ ~My DragonCave♥
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Tornado~ » Sun May 05, 2013 9:46 am

Breezeyheart wrote:
Username:
Breezeyheart.
Pony name:
春のチューリップ
Haru no chūrippu.
(Meaning Spring tulip in japanese, got through here: Google translate.)
Nickname:
Haru.
Talent and cutiemark:
Talent: Helping the spring flowers bloom, and she runs a flower boutique, where she sales bouquets of all of kinds of flowers to other ponies year round. a Cutie mark: A bouquet of different colored tulips, each one a different color.
Story:
It is when she was a filly in school.
How Haru got her cutie mark:
Haru sighed and though I'll never get my cutie mark. some bullies who had already got their cutie mark laughed and said tauntingly: "Haru, Haru, Haru is a blank flank, she does not have a cutie mark, but everyone else does." Haru yelled: "Stop it!" and turned away from them, her back now to them, she saw a pegasus filly come out onto the playground of the school, and said to the teacher: "They are, and their taunting her right now." the teacher said to the boys who were taunting haru: "Stop taunting her, or you'll all get detention for the day." but they ignored her, and continued to taunt haru by saying the taunting song again two more times: "Haru, Haru, Haru is blank flank, she does not have cutie mark, but everyone else does. Haru, Haru, Haru is a blank flank, she does not have a cutie mark, but everyone else does." the teacher said: "That's it, you boys all have detention for the rest of the day!" the bullies grumbled under their breath: "ah man... we get detention..." the teacher said: "Let's go inside boys." she walked inside the school, and the bullies followed her inside the school, still grumbling about getting detention, haru walked over to the the pegasus filly, and said: "Why did you stand up for me?" the pegasus filly said in reply: "Because, who else would stand up for you? besides me." haru said: "Oh, your right, i'm betting no one else would. Thanks." the pegasus filly said: "Your welcome."WIP

She's yours ^U^

Selina ref guide
Don't do Skooma kids
Kids these days
Angel on earth

~Tornado~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes