Postby ghostsu » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:59 am

First fella is simple :P
Ok prettyest form winns!
Code: Select all
Ushername:
Name:
You can add extras!And you can use textfonts

Let itrain Is the winner!
Last edited by ghostsu on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
ghostsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fella #1

Postby Jean. » Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:08 am

Username: Tori!(:
Name: Zuma
Story: She was born to family that loved to be around her. She was a fun girl that everyone wanted to protect. She loved to play fight with her mother a lot of the time. She grew slowly, but as she got bigger, she traveled a little further from home. She never went to far because she didn't want to leave her mother alone. She loved to watch the other animals in the forest play. She'd sometimes join the nicer ones that were known not to eat other animals. Whenever the meat eating animals showed up, she would protect some of the other animals that were defenseless, while the ones that could run or fight, did so. As she got older, she realized that she didn't want to be around her family much anymore and knew she needed to go find her own home soon. She slowly got older and knew it was time for her to find her own family to have and be with. As she left home, she talked to her mother as much as possible before leaving. She's looking for a mate now that can take care of her for awhile. As she's looking for a strong male, she eats some berries and anything else that she can find that tastes good. She loves her mother and misses her deeply.
Poem:
Life is a star,
as bright as the sky.
You have no clue,
how you shine in my eyes.
I love you as dearly,
as my very own life.
You are my star,
in the bright shining sky.

Art: Adding soon (:
Last edited by Jean. on Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kibbleeCat » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:41 am

Username;;
.:cookie~
Name;;
Remy
Gender;;
Male

Sorry I don't have the time for any extras right now. :(
kibbleeCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luvarien » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:38 am

{I hope you don't mind all the extras and the new form,please tell me if anything needs changing.}

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nicknames:None,would you like to give her one?
Birthday:September 14th
Birthplace:Austin,Texas

Hi! I'm September. I'm here for a interview on, well, me."
    Hi there September! Please take a seat and we will begin your interview.

So, September, how old are you?

Well, I just turned two a few months ago, so I guess I'm two in dog years.
    And that is how old in human years?
    Fourteen,I guess
    Tell me,of what gender are you?
    Are you ether blind,have no sense of smell and can't hear or you are playing a joke on me,Im female for goodness' sake!
    Do you have any nicknames that people call you?
    Yes,I have a few actually.Most call me Sep,though others call me Ember,you know,because my name ends in the word 'ember'.
    Ok. When is your birthday?
    My birthday is September 14th. I'm not a fan of my birthday as it doesn't fall on anything special, it's just a day. You see, my sisters birthday is in summer, so when we celebrate her birthday we can do fun things, like go on vacation. When my birthday comes all I get is a party, some gifts, and a day of school. Yay!
    Perfect. Where were you born, if you don't mind me asking?
    No worries, I don't mind at all. I was born in Texas, Austin if you want me to be exact.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We need you to describe yourself in this section.
    What is your fur color?

My fur color is a mix of black-ish-blue.I also have white markings,but they are a little grey-ish if you look closely.
    Thanks. Would you mind telling us your eye color?
    My eye color is red, just like my dad, and my brother. It's sad that my brother and I look so much alike.

History:Normal
Personality:Annoying,and some others...
LikesSleeping, tigers, dancing,music
Dislikes:Going to school, studying, homework,spiders
Favorite color:Red,like my eyes
    Now we are going to dig into your personal life.

Tell me about yourself.

Annoying. I try my best to annoy people, I feel like its my duty to annoy everyone I know, especially my older brother. When people say I'm annoying them, I act all depressed and stuff, but inside, I'm laughing like crazy. I feel that if you don't get annoyed everyday, you aren't living life, so you see, I'm helping people by annoying them.

Even though I'm really annoying, I'm a very positive person, when it doesn't have anything to do with school. I try to cheer people up, and make them smile. I also try to make new friends, and do a good deed everyday, some have good karma. There are a few special days I am nothing but positive, those days are report card days. Haha!

I am nothing like my brother when it comes to school, thank goodness for that! I hate studying, and doing homework, so I don't, easy as that. My brother calls himself being a good older smiling when he yells at me for failing all of my classes, but that's ok. After two/fourteen years of knowing him, and having to listen to his voice, I've mastered the skill of tuning him out. Proud skill!

I'm a party animal! Like seriously, I can hear the word party from a mile away, no joke. I love parties, and people love inviting me to parties because when I'm there, your party never gets boring. Got it? Good. Haha!
    Do you have any parties coming up? If you do, can I come?

Wow. Ok. Uhm, do you mind talking about your history?
    Ok. So. Here we go.
    Well, when I was eight my parents separated for a few months, and by a few months, I really mean a few. By the end of the year they were back together, it was like I blinked, they were separated, then I blinked again and they were back together. Like nothing ever happened. Now my parents are happily married and living together in a five bedroom, four bathroom house in Beverly hills, California.

So, that's just a quick summary of my past, here is a bit more.
    I was born and raised on a dude farm in Austin,Texas till I was four years old, then me and my parents, not forgetting my little brother, moved to California. My brother wanted to become either a professional dancer,actor or singer maybe even all three, and the best place for him to do that was in California. I'm not going to lie, I would also like to become a professional singer some day.

When we first moved we were in a small two bedroom apartment. It was the WORST experience of my life because I had to share a room with my older brother. Anyway, we were there for about two years until both my parents got strong jobs, and we're able to afford a bigger, better, more extravagant place.

We moved into a three bedroom house, which was a much better living place for me because I got some privacy. Thank goodness! I didn't have to worry about my older brother walking in the room when I was changing, not doing my homework, or practicing my singing, it was awesome! Eventually my parents got promoted and we got to move to Beverly Hills, California.

We owned this five bedroom, four bathroom house, which had a pool, and a gym all inside of it, not taking up any of the bedrooms. I felt like I was in a mansion, which I kinda was. I was on the third floor, my parents on the second, and my sister on the first. I was far from everyone, and I got a whole floor to myself. Awesome!

So that's my history, nothing dramatic, only simple things, mostly just me moving.

Thank you. Your likes and dislikes? Oh! And your favorite color?
    Ok. This is easy!

I like;
    Singing
    Dancing
    Being lazy
    Watching T.V
    Being myself
    Not doing homework
    Weekends
    Animals
    Eating
    Cooking
    Music
    Not going to school

Dislikes:
    Studying
    Not making friends
    Not annoying people
    Talking to people who try to be like me
    People who hate me
    People I hate
    Not dancing or singing!

My favorite color would have to be Turquoise. It is a common-ish color, not to edgy, just right.

Father: Rogue (46)
Mother:Marie (35)
Brother:Nightingale (20)
Childhood best friend:Lilliana
Boyfriend:Nope
Relationship status:Single
Ex:None
    Almost done. Mind telling me about your relationships?

Parents?

My parents are wonderful people, I have a strong bond with them that hasn't faded yet. I hope I never grow far from my parents as I would be lost without them.
    Your brother?
    My brother is crazy, but I love him. He is really protective of me, especially if I'm dating someone. He always has my back, even if I haven't been the best sister. Don't tell him I said this, but I have an awesome brother.
    Your childhood best friend?
    Lilliana was my childhood best friend, we were like sisters, seriously. Since we both had a brother, we thought of each other like sisters, since we had no one else except our dads. She was awesome, and I was lucky to have her as a friend. One day we got into this huge fight and stopped talking to each other, I thought we would make up, but we never did.I moved on, so did she.
    One last thing, your relationship status?
    Well, I am single and ready to mingle!
    Ok. We are done here. Thank you for your time. Bye.
    No. Thank you. Bye.

♪ ♫ ♪

hi i'm cas :]
he/they
signature
is a wip lol

luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostsu » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:47 am

Let it rain your form is really good but you write like about a human XD I mean her personallity and things soch as school and all
ghostsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostsu » Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:53 am

But your form is the best so Let it rain is the winner!Congratz!
ghostsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fella #1-Winner

Postby luvarien » Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:00 am

{Thank you! I can assure you that September will be in good care!
And Yeah,I got a bit carried away with The form and thought it as a Human character xD My bad...

By The way,would you Like me to make a role play for The Fella's once some more Have been adopted?

hi i'm cas :]
he/they
signature
is a wip lol

luvarien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me