Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Pick meh!

Postby MapleNeko » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:40 am

i like this dude ^^ hope some else does to

Username:Hobbit geek
Name:Padfoot
Last edited by MapleNeko on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════════════════╗
▰▰ My WME Herd ▰▰
Click us!
ImageImageImageImage

Hey there! my names Mapleneko and im your typical Uni student <3 I absolutely adore animals with anything aquatic, feathered or feline being my favorite! I'm an Axolotl mom and breeder so please feel free to msg me if you want to know more about the silly critters.
Entomology Minor (bugs are life)
the anime is Akatsuki no Yona btw!

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pick meh!

Postby Hobbit Geek » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:43 pm

Username:
Hobbit geek
Name:
Padfoot
20 years
Story:(please over 200 words)
he remembered seeing griffins flying free and occasionally he saw a Pegasior two. But one day it was different, he saw a huge winged beasts he had never seen before fighting with the griffins and Pegasi. his mother rushed to him telling him to hide in a nearby cave, he ran with her to safety and asked his mother what the winged beasts were. She sighed "I was hoping to wait until you were old enough to go on your own but I guess I should tell you now." He waited wondering what could be so scary that she wanted to wait to tell him about. "It all started a thousand years ago" she began. "When the griffins and Pegasi went were the pleased-" "but don't they do that now?" Padfoot asked interrupting. "No" she replyed and continued the story. "We all fought over the fish and grass of the land because they grew more delicious here then anywhere else. Then the dragons came, killing all they saw" Padfoot opened his mouth to speak but she gave him a stern look that told him to wait until she was done. The roars of pain and anger could be heard from outside the cave. "The griffins and Pegasi became ally's to drive the dragons away, and they have watched over this land so we would all be safe from the dragons, but every hundred years the dragons came back to try and kill their favorite food, the horgons. we would hide with our young while the griffins and Pegasi would fight them off. The only thing they asked for in return is fish for the griffins and grass for the Pegasi, we agreed and so here the dragons are again." She finished. "But everyone said the dragons were a myth." He said "they said that to protect the foals from running off trying to go kill one" she replyed. Padfoot looked outside as dragons, griffins and Pegasi fell dead.
Over the years Padfoot grew old enough to leave his mother and be on his own. He always remembered her story as he killed dragons and helped the griffins and Pegas keep the land safe.

2. Art trade with ~soul~

-Heashot in sig by me
-Pixel by Pengu.
Hobbit Geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:04 am

Can you please adopt him out soon, its been a very long time

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MapleNeko » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:49 am

hobbit geek wrote:Username:
Hobbit geek
Name:
Padfoot
20 years
Story:(please over 200 words)
he remembered seeing griffins flying free and occasionally he saw a Pegasior two. But one day it was different, he saw a huge winged beasts he had never seen before fighting with the griffins and Pegasi. his mother rushed to him telling him to hide in a nearby cave, he ran with her to safety and asked his mother what the winged beasts were. She sighed "I was hoping to wait until you were old enough to go on your own but I guess I should tell you now." He waited wondering what could be so scary that she wanted to wait to tell him about. "It all started a thousand years ago" she began. "When the griffins and Pegasi went were the pleased-" "but don't they do that now?" Padfoot asked interrupting. "No" she replyed and continued the story. "We all fought over the fish and grass of the land because they grew more delicious here then anywhere else. Then the dragons came, killing all they saw" Padfoot opened his mouth to speak but she gave him a stern look that told him to wait until she was done. The roars of pain and anger could be heard from outside the cave. "The griffins and Pegasi became ally's to drive the dragons away, and they have watched over this land so we would all be safe from the dragons, but every hundred years the dragons came back to try and kill their favorite food, the horgons. we would hide with our young while the griffins and Pegasi would fight them off. The only thing they asked for in return is fish for the griffins and grass for the Pegasi, we agreed and so here the dragons are again." She finished. "But everyone said the dragons were a myth." He said "they said that to protect the foals from running off trying to go kill one" she replyed. Padfoot looked outside as dragons, griffins and Pegasi fell dead.
Over the years Padfoot grew old enough to leave his mother and be on his own. He always remembered her story as he killed dragons and helped the griffins and Pegas keep the land safe.

Congratz ^^
╔════════════════════════════════╗
▰▰ My WME Herd ▰▰
Click us!
ImageImageImageImage

Hey there! my names Mapleneko and im your typical Uni student <3 I absolutely adore animals with anything aquatic, feathered or feline being my favorite! I'm an Axolotl mom and breeder so please feel free to msg me if you want to know more about the silly critters.
Entomology Minor (bugs are life)
the anime is Akatsuki no Yona btw!

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me