Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Karmello Dragons ♥ by ➳ hoot

Artist ➳ hoot [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Karmello Dragons ♥

Postby ➳ hoot » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:25 pm

I'm actually going to stop making species now X3
what is a Karmello Dragon? }}
a Karmello Dragon is a wolf-like creature that may grow up to the size of a large horse. Many have horns, but they do not have to have horns.
Karmello Dragon's are very fast creatures, and the power in their legs are incredible, so they can also jump great heights. Their claws and teeth are sharp, and are mainly used to hunt prey such as deer and squirrels but occasionally can be used to fight over females or territory.
Karmello Dragon's are generally friendly creatures and are easily tamed.
Their tail is probably the most special part of them. It shows what element they specialize in, and may also be about their personality. They may also use magic using their tails, but only a tiny amount.

elements }}
The first element is fire. The gem on the Karmello Dragon's tail will be either red or a dark purple. They can control fire and they dislike the element of water.
Another element is water. Their gem is always blue and the dislike the element of fire.
The next element is ice. Their gem is always a pale colour, and they are friendly towards the element of water.
A Karmello Dragon with the element of earth has a green or brown gem. They are friendly towards the element of fire but dislike the element of ice
The element of darkness is the rarest type. Their bodies consist of dark colours, and their gem is the same. They do not normally interact with other Karmello Dragons.

rules }}
Do not claim these as your own
To adopt, simply click on the dragon and see the conditions set by the artist
You may own up to 6 Karmello Dragon's
If you do not want one of your dragons, you may ask an artist to put it up for readoption ( you two judge together ^^ )
Do not take off chickensmoothie
Respect all staff ^^

staff }}
Just me :c ( Bacon. )
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Karmello Dragons ♥

Postby ➳ hoot » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:25 pm

Reserved c:
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Karmello Dragons ♥

Postby ➳ hoot » Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:19 am

Reserved :3

Last bumped by ➳ hoot on Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:19 am.
➳ hoot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me