Based on Click to view
Artist Virtuoso [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

MSD #idk

Postby Virtuoso » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:49 pm

∅blivi∅n wrote:[center]Image

Information
Metal Sprite Dragons are typically docile creatures but are reluctant to show emotion around members of other species. Metal Sprite dragons come in an array of colors and patterns, but they always seem to have some metallic quality about them. They have large pointed ears and a pointed snout. Their features are all rather angular, including their wings that beat almost faster than a hummingbird. There are some rare cases where they do not have wings. Like many dragons, these creatures breath fire, but only about the size of a blowtorch flame, which is understandable considering they are about the size nutcracker when standing on their hind legs with their front legs outstretched. When among others they are incredibly outgoing and they actually express emotion.

Tail Sprite
The sprites on the ends of their tails are actually separate beings bound to the dragons by a psychic connection. The only one who can commune with a sprite is the MSD bound to it. The reason that the sprite is bound to the tail is because of a somewhat magnetic force that keeps it there. It is an incredibly rare case for an MSD to not have a tail sprite and the MSD would remain in a child-like state for the rest of it's life. This is know as NTSS (No Tail Sprite Syndrome).

This is a blue based MSD
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Will You Take Care Of It?:
Virtuoso

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups