Based on Click to view
Artist puddssoul [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Butterscotch Sky's Page~

Postby puddssoul » Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:51 am

Name:

My name is Butterscotch Sky, but I'm not formal! You can call me Bunnie or Butter for short, I'm not really picky about my nicknames.

Female, obviously. I refuse to believe that any mere male could grow a mane as thick and luxurious as mine, or pull off hair clips and all things pink like I do!

Cutie Mark/Talent:

My talent is that I'm an avid astronomer! I specialize in tracking meteor showers and asteroids that could potentially harm my beloved homeland! However, in my spare time, I just like to lay back and look at the pretty stars and point out the constellations to my friends. Watching the night sky is absolutely fascinating to me, although some ponies tell me they find it boring to simply watch the stars float past.

Personality:

I'm a sweet, bubbly girl -- nah! I'm sarcastic and sometimes snarky, although I do have a sweeter side when I want to. Most of the time, though, I like to have a good sense of humor and tease my friends. I'm always making them laugh. When I get to work, however, it's all seriousness, and I'm the most quiet mare you've ever met! Believe me, I don't make a single peep. When I get loose, I'm back to being my normal self, which is an energetic, slightly crazy mare who likes to hang out with her friends and search for Mr.Right. Yes, despite my snarky side, I'm a hopeless romantic who believes that love lies out there, just waiting for me to find it like I find stars. I'm confident, sometimes overly confident, but my friends love me for who I am, and I'm okay with that!

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me