Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Off-White; Generations by StarSea

Artist StarSea [gallery]
Time spent 12 hours, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by StarSea

Off-White; Generations

Postby StarSea » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:14 am

I hope this isn't counted as art theft as it's fan-made... :L If it is, I can take it down.

Anyways, I really need to work on my digital art, especially wolves and people, and Off-White is kinda about wolves and people (or at least from what is out so far). If you haven't read Off-White, I suggest you do! So, this is kinda like a branch off of it, but fan-made. My wolf looks terrible, right?

So basically this is several years after what is made of Off-White right now (when Iki remembers he is Skoll when he's with Hati)
I have no idea if any of the history I stick in here will actually be what Anna and Katarzyna where gonna do with Off-White, so if something just so happens to be a future-spoiler, I'm sorry. D: That wolfie on the cover is Mika, Iki's granddaughter. I'm not gonna tell you too much because I've gotta have something for the pages, right?? I hope you'll all like it! :)

I'm going to keep a character list down here...
Iki - 7.5 years, ♂: Alpha male of the pack once lead by Raigho, his adopted father. He is the father of Sheba and Nebo, and grandfather to Zetse, Mika, and Reibah. Pale gray pelt with ice blue eyes.

Olane - 7 years, ♀: Mate to Iki. Though she is strict, she just wants what is best for her pack and family. Beige pelt with flecks of black and golden brown eyes.

Teso - 5 years, ♂: Sheba's mate and father of Mika and Reibah. Black pelt with a dark grey marking on his chest and yellow-green eyes.

Sheba - 5 years, ♀: Teso's mate and mother of Mika and Reibah. Daughter of Iki and Olane. She wishes to lead her own pack one day. Beige pelt with black flecks, a white tip on her tail, and gold eyes.

Nebo - 5 years, ♂: Father of Zetse and mate to Rohnu. Light gray with black flecks and pale yellow eyes; partially blind.

Rohnu - 5.5 years, ♀: Mate to Nebo and mother of Zetse. Tan pelt with a thick, dark brown, line going down her back. Dark brown eyes.

Mika - 2 years, ♀: Curious, demanding, and sharp. Dark gray pelt with lighter gray on her chin, chest, and tail tip with golden eyes.

Reibah - 2 years, ♂: Pensive and shy, a lot like his great uncle Gebo. Tan pelt with light brown 'blanket' and dark brown flecks. Bright green eyes.

Zetse - 2 years, ♂: Hyper and overreacts a lot. Dark gray with a black line going down his back and tail. A lighter underbelly and back left paw. Dark golden eyes.

Plihe - 7 years, ♂: Plihe had been outcast by his previous pack and Iki granted him a place in the pack, though not without objection from Sheba and Olane. He's shady but loyal and has a long scar over his right eye. Dark brown pelt with lighter brown underbelly and almost black paw tips. Pale green eyes.
StarSea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me