Artist Not Pigeons [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopted by *Cat19*

Postby Not Pigeons » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:54 am

*Cat19* wrote:Username: *Cat19*

Blob Name: Glowey

Blob History: Glowey was created on the 13th July, 2012. The night before, a massive party had been held in the headquarters. The trainee, Laurie Smytt was assigned the job of cleaning the final mess up. However, as the night drew on, she began to feel more drowsy by the second. By the time she slunk down on the chair, asleep, the Blob machine had not been cleaned, and an eery trail of Orange slime from an exploded glow stick had trickled all in, and it would ruin the creating process, interfering with the morphing. The doctors trusted Laurie, and didn't check the machine before the process started. When the blob came out, they were appalled. He had an infinite capacity of orange slime, and in a few places, it seeped out of his skin. The scientists thought that no one would ever want him, but they are wrong. I do! :)

Why do you want this blob?: He is just so cute! And when I first saw him, a background story started forming inside my head. I love your blobs, and Techno, who is now called Pi, was my dream blob. Unfortunately, I didn't win him, so I am trying out for as many others as I can! :)

Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Yes! 30000000000000 x

Liked the story, congrats ^^
Last edited by Not Pigeons on Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Green and Orange Glo-blob

Postby Tsunami. » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:30 pm

Username: *Cat19*

Blob History: Glowey was created on the 13th July, 2012. The night before, a massive party had been held in the headquarters. The trainee, Laurie Smytt was assigned the job of cleaning the final mess up. However, as the night drew on, she began to feel more drowsy by the second. By the time she slunk down on the chair, asleep, the Blob machine had not been cleaned, and an eery trail of Orange slime from an exploded glow stick had trickled all in, and it would ruin the creating process, interfering with the morphing. The doctors trusted Laurie, and didn't check the machine before the process started. When the blob came out, they were appalled. He had an infinite capacity of orange slime, and in a few places, it seeped out of his skin. The scientists thought that no one would ever want him, but they are wrong. I do! :)

Why do you want this blob?: He is just so cute! And when I first saw him, a background story started forming inside my head. I love your blobs, and Techno, who is now called Pi, was my dream blob. Unfortunately, I didn't win him, so I am trying out for as many others as I can! :)

Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Yes! 30000000000000 x
Tsunami.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperose » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:31 am

Sorry for nicking your dream blob, but he's happily living in my trade rules now. Also, this form looks great! I am entering but I'm sure you'll win. So here's my form:

Username: Carnation Rose
Blob Name: ... Oh, ummm ... oh yeah.
Blob History: At a festival, on March the 23rd { also my birthday } there was lots of concerts and glow-sticks and screaming and stuff. One of the scientists that have mastered the art of making blobs went there. They took a glow-stick home and had nowhere to put it so they put it in the machine, they then fell asleep. A while later, a random and elusive dragon went in, nibbled the glow-stick, decided they didn't like the taste, but took it home. However some drops had fallen out and the dragon had, unknowingly, pressed a few keys while it was in there. Some bleeps woke the scientist that was in there and they sat up, startled. Suddenly, a green and orange-glow blob walked out of the machine. They stared at it in amazement. Then they laughed. It was made in the sign of Aries and it had an aries sign on it's head, well, upside-down. So they advertised it in the papers and I saw it. That's how I came here.
Why do you want this blob?: Cause cause cause cause ... This is gonna sound weird but Pi is getting lonely and this blob is about stuff that I like.
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Ya, whyever not? I LOVE THESE BLOBS { Calm down, calm down...AAAAH DEY SOOOO CUTE! }

Also, just asking, but why does the blob have an upside-down aries sign on his head ... wait, I can add that to my story.

my profile ■ she/her
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

hello there! i'm paperose, but
just call me paper. i don't bite,
much, so if you want to talk feel
free to pm me. see ya 'round!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
pisockrosielumi
paperose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsunami. » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:03 pm

Carnation Rose wrote:

Sorry for nicking your dream blob, but he's happily living in my trade rules now. Also, this form looks great! I am entering but I'm sure you'll win. So here's my form:

Username: Carnation Rose
Blob History: At a festival, on March the 23rd { also my birthday } there was lots of concerts and glow-sticks and screaming and stuff. One of the scientists that have mastered the art of making blobs went there. They took a glow-stick home and had nowhere to put it so they put it in the machine, they then fell asleep. A while later, a random and elusive dragon went in, nibbled the glow-stick, decided they didn't like the taste, but took it home. However some drops had fallen out and the dragon had, unknowingly, pressed a few keys while it was in there. Some bleeps woke the scientist that was in there and they sat up, startled. Suddenly, a green and orange-glow blob walked out of the machine. They stared at it in amazement. Then they laughed. It was made in the sign of Aries and it had an aries sign on it's head, well, upside-down. So they advertised it in the papers and I saw it. That's how I came here.
Why do you want this blob?: Cause cause cause cause ... This is gonna sound weird but Pi is getting lonely and this blob is about stuff that I like.
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Ya, whyever not? I LOVE THESE BLOBS { Calm down, calm down...AAAAH DEY SOOOO CUTE! }

Also, just asking, but why does the blob have an upside-down aries sign on his head ... wait, I can add that to my story.

Oh no, that's fine! :lol: I didn't mean that you nicked it, I just meant that I lost.. No hard feelings, eh? ;)
Tsunami.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:56 am

You're in the running... ^^

Carnation Rose wrote:Username: Carnation Rose

Okay, you're accepted, also the markings on his head weren't meant to be any sign on anything... That's just how they came out. ^^;
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsunami. » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:55 pm