Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Female Palmello splash

Postby MapleNeko » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:17 pm

We'll look at this little beauty for her just fill out the foum below ^^

Code: Select all
Owner:
Name:
Personalty: (Please make at least 4 sentences long at least)

Owner: Dawn :3
Name: Freya (Norse Mythology name about the goddess of love. Variant Freyja means 'lady')
Personalty: Freya was once a playful, energetic filly, but as she goes into her teen years she lost her playfulness and became very composed and even a bit relaxed. She's very high spirited and sometimes she has a fierce temper, but she means well, she's just not a full adult yet even though she thinks she is. Sometimes she can become reckless, heading into endangering herself, but she will make sure her friends stops her before that happens. Freya tends to stand up to others and be her own self instead of blending into the crowd, and she stands up for her friends, supporting their thoughts and dreams, even if they clash with her own.
Last edited by MapleNeko on Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════════════════╗
▰▰ My WME Herd ▰▰
Click us!
ImageImageImageImage

Hey there! my names Mapleneko and im your typical Uni student <3 I absolutely adore animals with anything aquatic, feathered or feline being my favorite! I'm an Axolotl mom and breeder so please feel free to msg me if you want to know more about the silly critters.
Entomology Minor (bugs are life)
the anime is Akatsuki no Yona btw!

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Female Palmello splash

Postby Snowy13 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:02 pm

Owner:
nadya16
Name:
Goldilocks
Personalty: (Please make at least 4 sentences long at least)
She is kind, gentle and sensitive. However, she can get very stroppy when someone hits a nerve. She has lots of friends. She wants to be a Doctor and is currently studying in the best uni in Horgon Land. She is very pretty and is named after Goldilocks and the 3 bears after her golden hair.
When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead!
Just because it is-doesn't mean it should be.
I am looking for a lot of charries for most of my cs pets and charries, link: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=1769826

Awesome and Generous People:
♥Brooklyn♥
I am always looking for hedgehog, squirrel, bear and fox characters so if you would like to then pm me and we can work something out. Thanks
Snowy13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MapleNeko » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:21 am

*bump*
▰▰ My WME Herd ▰▰
Click us!
ImageImageImageImage

Hey there! my names Mapleneko and im your typical Uni student <3 I absolutely adore animals with anything aquatic, feathered or feline being my favorite! I'm an Axolotl mom and breeder so please feel free to msg me if you want to know more about the silly critters.

MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nikki6Ashba » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:44 pm

bump for you

Art and design commisions are currently open for USD, for price quotes and intrest, message me on discord(Nikki6Ashba#6239)

CS Doodle commissions found here ^^

Pronouns-He/Him My WME-
-My DA-My Khims

Nikki6Ashba

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skittyfairy » Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Owner: Dawn :3
Name: Freya (Norse Mythology name about the goddess of love. Variant Freyja means 'lady')
Personalty: Freya was once a playful, energetic filly, but as she goes into her teen years she lost her playfulness and became very composed and even a bit relaxed. She's very high spirited and sometimes she has a fierce temper, but she means well, she's just not a full adult yet even though she thinks she is. Sometimes she can become reckless, heading into endangering herself, but she will make sure her friends stops her before that happens. Freya tends to stand up to others and be her own self instead of blending into the crowd, and she stands up for her friends, supporting their thoughts and dreams, even if they clash with her own.
- wrote:WIP
- wrote:N/A

Mods/Admins please read wrote:Dear mods/admins/anyone of high rank, my friend Shisien and I trade unfairly. We are not the same person.
Skittyfairy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MapleNeko » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:30 am

Dawn :3 wrote:Owner: Dawn :3

Congrats ^^ i liked the explanation from filly to mare
▰▰ My WME Herd ▰▰
Click us!
ImageImageImageImage

MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me