Bella's Page~ by puddssoul

Based on Click to view
Artist puddssoul [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bella's Page~

Postby puddssoul » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:41 pm

Everything You Need To Know About Bella!

Full Name:
My full name is Bella Wyrd Dawnfall. My mother named me Bella because it means 'beautiful', and Wyrd was my father's middle name. Of course, I inheirited my mother's maiden family name, Dawnfall, because I come from the long, prestigious Dawnfall line! Besides, I've never met my father. It seems silly to even have his middle name, let alone his last one!

If you really must ask, I'm hoping it's pitifully obvious that I'm a mare! Female, to you less equine-friendly!

Talent:
My talent is dance. Ever since I was young, my mother's been training me to be the best dancer I can be once she realized my love for it. When I was only a year or two old, I'd groove along to the songs on the radio, and I've been getting better ever since. I got my cutie mark finally when I won my first crown for winning my entire age division at a dance competition, around the same time my classmates were getting their own cutie marks. As they put my crown on my head, it just appeared! I love how it looks so natural and matches my other natural-born markings! I wouldn't want it to be too flashy!

Personality:
Bella is quietly confident. She knows she's a pretty girl, and she lives to preform on stage. She's a bit of a drama queen at times, but that only comes from having to express her emotions so frequently. She's been trained practically from birth to be the best dancer on her team, and has an inner drive to force herself to constantly better herself, learning new tricks, or perfecting old ones. She makes friends easily, although sometimes they get jealous of her, and she doesn't deal with it very easily. Conflict makes her feel awkward, and she hasn't really learned how to resolve it yet. She relies heavily on her friends for help in most non-dance situations, and her best friend, Lilia Anne, is constantly helping her come up with healthy diets to keep her fit and ready to dance at all times, mostly from energy-giving fruits and veggies! The two of them get along extremely well, and have known each other almost since filly-hood. Overall, Bella is a sweet girl you'd definately want on your side... if you were heading into a beauty contest or dance competition, at least! She strongly believes in fairy-tales and happy endings, and awaits the arrival of her own Prince Charming with baited breath.

I'd have to agree with that, for the most part, especially the bit about Lilia. We're practically inseperable -- she's like the sister I never had!

Backstory:

A solemn, dreary day in Sugarville, suddenly the silence that was lingering in the air was split by the loud cry of a newborn declaring her arrival. Her mother's eyes filled with joyful tears as her little girl was lowered into her arms, wrapped in a soft pink blanket. That was the day that Bella Wyrd Dawnfall was born. Bella, her mother named her, because she was so very beautiful, in her own innocent way, and Wyrd, her lost father's middle name. Dawnfall was the family name, a family made up of mostly graceful fillies and mares, and from her very first breath, it was evident that Bella had the same grace. Even the tiny hoof that reached up to grasp her mother's did so with a soft subtleness that required a gentleness beyond what the normal filly had.

Her mother took her home to their spacious manor, a comfortable place far out into the country, where silence abounded, and other ponies were few and far between besides a few families of farmers who had been there for generations. The manor, once used to house the whole Dawnfall family, seemed hauntingly large for the single mother and her only child. Once, she explained to her baby girl when Bella was just a bit older, the family had been an extremely large one. Her own mother -- Bella's grandmother -- had given birth to six children, three fillies, and three colts. But slowly all of them had met their demise, or decided not to stay in the small town, and had moved away. Her mother had been the only one left of the Sugarville Dawnfall linage, and now, Bella joined that select few. Only one or two of her mother's siblings survived, so far-flung, she couldn't even tell them of her own daughter's existance for lack of knowledge.

From her very first steps, Bella loved dancing. Her mother would turn up the radio to the new hip-hop songs, and Bella would groove along, even if her moves weren't that good, just as long as she could shake and shimmy to the beat. Her wings flapped at the air, and her horn would even glow a little with a violet aura. Unlike some foals, it was obvious what Bella's talent was almost since birth -- although she wouldn't get her cutie mark until much, much later. Her mother always supported her love of dance, buying her all of the new music and teaching her basic, then more complex, actual dance steps, and got her into a dance class with a good dance teacher who adored the little filly almost as much as her mother did. She was paid well, and worked only to teach Bella how to better herself and become an amazing dancer like the mares she watched with high interest on the TV when she wasn't practicing. It was her dream to be one of them, and get to dance for someone famous, or even marry someone of royalty because of her beautiful moves. She hoped one day, she could be just like them -- beautiful, free, graceful. Her mother always chuckled affectionately and nodded her head when Bella asked if she thought that she could be one of them.

Bella started "school" at a young age as well. Because she was so busy chasing her dreams, her mother merely hired a set of tutors who could work around her schedule. They taught her well, and although she wasn't the best, she was intelligent and hard-working enough to earn herself decent grades. They even took her to home-schooled conventions sometimes, where she met other children like her. Some were exactly like her, and didn't attend full-time schooling because they were busy working on their pride-and-joys... but, in fact, it was there she met the young filly who would prove to become her best friend, Lilia Anne, who was home-schooled because her parents preferred it, and it allowed her more time to work on the family farm. The filly seemed to have a slightly unhealthy obsession with the fruits and plants that she raised, but with time, Bella realized it was simply pride, and the two of them got along extremely well. They understood each other's passion, and supported each other. Lilia attended Bella's little recitals and told her about cool new songs she'd heard on the radio, and Bella sampled the fruits Lilia brought her and sometimes visited the orchards to help Lilia think up cool new mixes of fruits that might taste good. The more they grew, the closer they got, and the more they helped each other out to achieve their dreams.

Bella got her cutie mark shortly after winning her first crown at a dance competition. She had finally beaten all of the children in her age group by her hard work and devotion, and as she stood standing in front of the crowd, smiling gleefully as the announcer tucked the crown onto her small head and handed her a plaque and a small boquet of flowers, her cutie mark appeared on her side, a beautiful, glittery thing to match her own natural markings. All of the other girls were instantly jealous -- both of her skills in dancing, and the fact that she got her cutie mark quite young, one of the first of her age to get it. Bella, however, did her best to remain humble, and boasted only when she felt she really deserved it. She didn't pridefully gloat about every win, and congratulated her competitors on their every placing, even when they beat her. Her mother was extremely proud of her, and watched from the audience with teary eyes as she watched her little girl grow up.

Now, Bella lives in Dawnfall Manor with her mother and dreams of one day dancing into a prince's heart. Lilia helps her stay in shape by making her diets of healthy fruits and veggies she grows just for her best friend -- and a few for her best friend's beloved pet, a fiesty parrot named Ellanor. Her mother still treats her daughter like royalty, and cooks her sphagetti any time that she wants it. They sing together sometimes, and playfully dance across the kitchen floor. Hopefully, one day, the Dawnfall line will be continued through Bella.

Yep, that's my life in a nutshell! I love my mom, and one day, I WILL continue the Dawnfall line through talented fillies and colts of my own -- I jut have to find a handsome prince to be their father first.

Pet:
I have a bird named Ellanor, my mother gave her to me as a gift shortly after I gained my cutie mark. She's trained to speak, and accompanies me around Dawnfall Manor whenever I'm at home. Unfortunately I can't take her outside much, as she might try to fly away, and I'd miss her way too much if I lost her! But I dote on her like any other pony would their beloved pet, and she's spoiled rotten. She doesn't even sleep in her cage -- usually she perches at the head of my bed instead!

Favorite Fairytale:
Snow White. I love the idea of being fairest in the land -- I mean, what girl wouldn't? But I'd also want to be able to talk to the animals and stuff like that, it seems really cool. The only bad part is the evil witch, but hey, every fairytale's got a bit of evil in it, right? At least they all have happy endings!

Art:
Goody! I love art!

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1652952
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1665361
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1665380

Best Friend:

Lilia Anne Stryker. She lives about twenty minutes away from me, but we see each other all of the time. She's funny and sweet and just a little bit spunky, and runs the plantation she inheirited from her parents. I've known her since we were just fillies, and we hit it off -- ever since then, I don't know what I'd do without her! She's always being so nice, bringing me new fruits and veggies to try to keep me haelthy and in shape. She even helps me design my routines sometimes. Anyone would be lucky to have her for a best friend, which is why I'm super glad it's me! I love her to death!

Current Love Interest:

Love... interest? *blushes* Well, I guess if you must know, the male I would most like to be my coltfriend is the dashingly handsome and strong Arrow Alan Levi... he lives on the manor next door to the one my mother owns, and I met him one day while I was exploring... the way he shoots is absolutely amazing, and he's... just, breathtaking. There's no other way to describe him. We've hung out a little, but I need more time to get to know him -- although from what I know, I definately wouldn't mind stretching out the family lines with him! His family is quite small as well, although he's not an only child -- he's got an adorable younger sister, whom I adore.

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me