Mochi - Ditzy Derp by Sketchy

Based on Click to view
Artist Sketchy [gallery]
Time spent 51 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Mochi - Ditzy Derp

Postby Sketchy » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:12 pm

*Do NOT post here unless you win the ratlet!

Information wrote:Female. Standard, Natural Black self(dyes her back/arm fur different colors depending on where she travels) with White Irish(misformed to a star shape) and Blaze markings with sparkling purple eyes.
Shows Natural Colors/markings and Unnatural eye color. May carry, but doesn't show, Dwarfism.
Loves traveling and enjoys altering her fur color. Often collects little souvenirs to stitch onto her backpack.
Official Date of Birth: January 29th, 2013
Date of Adoption: February 25th, 2013

For more information, please head over to: Chitter Squeek Rattery

Colors (c) Sketchy
Lines (c) Stephanie "Sketchy" 2012
CSR (c) Stephanie "Sketchy" 2012
!Please do not demand art from me, it will be ignored!
No matter how "nicely" you put it. I'm not an art-slave.

*Thank you Spotty <3*
Click on Skertchy to see her
page(includes more pictures!)

Sketchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mochi - Ditzy Derp

Postby BlueRocketMouse » Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:04 pm

!Contest rat!
“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
Mark Twain

Username:
Ditzy Derp

Rat Letter: (ex; B1, SS3, C6, etc)
~T~

Why do you want to adopt?
I used to travel all the time with my family when I was younger. We'd travel 2, 3, sometimes even 4 times a year, and it was always lots of fun. That was up until family problems meant we had to be a bit tighter with money. Now we still travel, but much less frequently, and mostly to places nearby. Up until recently there hadn't even been any plans to go anywhere outside the state. But this little girl reminds of when I did often visit places outside the country, and the fun times I had. Even the backpack brings some memories, since I'd always pack my things in the same backpack. Everything about her just clicks for me, and I'd love to be able to call her my own travel partner.

Rat Name:
Mochi
Short for 'mochila', the Spanish word for 'backpack' (which she loves very much).

Personality(Likes, dislikes, how they react to people, other rats, etc.):
Curiosity killed the cat, but doesn't that just make life better for the rat? Mochi was born with one of the biggest curiosities you'll ever see. She's always questioning "who, what, when, where, why, how?", and hates being out of the loop. There's nothing Mochi doesn't want to know, and nothing she won't do to find out. Of course, that's easy enough to do in this age of technology. What's the fun in just typing all your questions into a machine? None at all if you ask Mochi. She prefers to discover things with her own five senses, to experience them firsthand. Not this silly "Hey Google, what kind of music do they have in Mexico?" business.

Quirks(Little things like "Enjoys sleeping on her back", "Loves hoarding candy wrappers", etc.):
Mochi simply can't be without her precious backpack. Mochi's backpack contains every souvenir, pamphlet, and photo of every place she's ever been to. It's irreplaceable to her and she takes the utmost care never to lose it. Mochi even sleeps with the darned thing on, and she's gotten so used to it always being on her back she can't even sleep without it anymore.

What's in that bag anyhow?
Her wallets.

Mochi mainly keeps her traveling necessities in her backpack (tickets, guidebooks, energy bars/water, etc). But occasionally on her travels, Mochi will run into a souvenir too special to pass up yet unable to be stitched onto her bag. These rarities she keeps safe inside her pack, along with a photo album filled with pictures of her travels.

What do you plan on doing with your rat(Roleplay, Make art of, Hoard art of, etc.)?
Make and hoard art for sure. But I'd also like to start making little traditional drawings of her to take when I travel. I could cut them out, hole punch them, and put them on my backpack with the name of where I went on the back. I don't travel as much as I used to anymore, but I think this would be a cute little way to make the few times I do even more special.

If you feel you can no longer care for your Rat, will you return it here to find a new home?
Yes. Traveling is in this girl's blood, and I can't deprive her of that with negligence. I hope it will never happen though, and that Mochi and I will be able to discover the world together.

Art and/or Story(link to it if it's Oekaki):
When you travel, you own the world
ImageImage.......
deviantART

"Our long bygone burdens,
mere echoes of the spring,
but where have we come,
and where shall we end?
If dreams can't come true,
then why not pretend?"

Characters

......Image Image