Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

- by Spacekkng

Artist Spacekkng [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

-

Postby Spacekkng » Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:09 am

=
Last edited by Spacekkng on Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
♛. Discord .Art Shop ♛
♛ DeviantArtToyHouse ♛
╚═══════════════════════════╝

"Never be cruel. Never be cowardly.
Hate is always foolish. Love is always wise.
Always try to be nice, but never fail to be
kind" -The 12th Doctor
Married to Zamello
PMs are always open.

✦ Obsessed with Space ✦
✦ Adult Player ✦
✦ Cat Person ✦
✦ Graphic Design Freelancer ✦
Spacekkng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Please Help me Find This DOG!

Postby AzureDreams<3 » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:04 pm

I'm so sorry but I'm trying to find this dog myself. I entered this giveaway but lost... :I WANT ONE SO BAD!!!

Form:

Feeling the Love wrote:
Yeah, I know I did this last time. I like this though since I get to write down what I want to warn you guys about before you start reading! c:

In the beginning, I had planned on making a form for a pet that was a small dreamie. After spending so much time editing, revising, and re-writing my form, I've realized how much this pet means to me. I've begun to fall in love with this pet more and more. In my opinion, winning something means way more than trading for it. In my own words, it has even more meaning than being gifted it. Below, you will see a quote. It may not be the exact words of the famous quote, but that's how I have always thought of it as. (:

I apologize for any spelling errors or grammar mistakes. As many times as I re-read my form, there is likely to be at least a few in there. I hope you still enjoy reading my form despite the typos.

(The font is Beckett!)

Image Image Image Image

Winning is even better than being gifted, for it's the journey that matters. It's how you got it, and what you went through.
— Anonymous

Hi! It's me again, Feeling the Love!

If you were from Round 1's giveaway, you probably already know me. If not, you may also know me as the lucky winner of Round 1's "Mystery" Sorbet, which turned out be a Green Sorbet. When I entered my form, it was on the day that the giveaway would end. The Sorbet wasn't exactly a "mystery" for me because it had already grown into its second stage by the time I noticed this. ^-^

A while ago, I had hesitated on changing my username. After joining Round 1's giveaway, I have decided to keep it like this. I was definitely "feeling the love" from all the kind users for Round 1's giveaway. Everyone was such a good sport about everything, and because I went through that amazing experience while having the user "Feeling the Love", I feel like it has the most meaning any username could have for me. Changing my username would be like erasing the beautiful memory, so you won't be seeing a different name for this place, ever. ♥

I'd like to enter for the Bernese Mountain Dog (BMD), Beckett. I mean I'd love to. Boy, he's a beauty, huh?

As many times as I thank you, it will never make up for everything you have done for us. When I say us, I'm talking for everyone in the world. I'm sure you've helped out a ton of people, and no matter what the outcome is, I thank you for everything you have done. ♥

Ahh... Olivia. has requested this question to be added, am I right? At least that's what I've heard. Always a hard question for modest people. At least I'm a bit less modest on Chicken Smoothie than in real life. :lol:

This question requires a lot of thinking, and everyone almost always has a totally different answer. Oh dear, I'm wandering, aren't I? Let me get straight to my answer:

I wouldn't say I deserve this pet exactly, but I'd definitely love him. Beckett deserves a warm and welcoming home. I'd give him that. I'd also adore him, admire him, and more. He'd even have Pepper to keep him company, along with a few of my other ultimate dreamies such as:

ImageImage

I'd just like to say something about Knight. She's actually a girl, although I know her name is a boy's name. The reason I did this was because of how her fur is black as the night, and how I think you shouldn't judge an anything/anyone by their looks or their name. Some may think that black and red stand for devil, white stands for angel, blue stands for boy, pink stands for girl. Do I go along with that? No. I know boys who wear pink. I personally am a girl who is in love with the color blue. >3< Just like devil and angel, I believe that Knight the black advent is really an angel because of her kind, loyal, and true heart. <3 The real quote is this:

Don't judge a book by its cover.

You should judge them by their personality, and although Knight seems to have a "dark" look, I personally believe she is actually misunderstood and has the heart of an angel. ♥ ♥ ♥

Beckett would go in the group with those three pets, which are all my dream pets. I'd add Beckett's name to the group name. Right now the name is "♥ My Little Pepper, Mira, and Knight ♥ NEEEFT!". If I won this pet, I'd change the group's name to "♥ My Little Pepper, Beckett, Knight, and Mira ♥ NEEEFT!" (:

I have a wardrobe all just for Beckett. I absolutely love this Bernese Mountain dog, and I'd love to be able to own him. Whoever he thinks is best for him is where he should go. He should never be forced to go to a home that would not care for him. Beckett knows what is best for him, and if I'm not it, then I will still respect his choice. ♥

I'd keep Beckett's name as Beckett. The font "Beckett", reminds me a lot of him. The font looks bold and daring, dashing and energetic. It also looks fancy though. I can tell Beckett's one of those fancy dogs that would go to a private dog school.

I rarely change the names of pets, unless the name is terrible. I would feel bad if someone changed my name, so I think keeping its name the way it is would be the best I can do. I'm not so great at naming pets either, and I wouldn't like to have this BMD in my "Pets without a group" group just because it doesn't have a name. Nor would I like to have it in the group with Pepper without a name. ♥

Of course! I'm one of those people who spend hours dressing up my pets, trying to find out exactly what combination of items fit best. Often times I don't have the right items, but I always find a way to get them. (Unless you are talking about the Rainbow Smoothie or Chicken Hats. xD)

For each season, I'd change the items on him. I may even change his outfit every day, or every week. I'm not really sure yet, but I've planned so many items for Beckett I'm starting to wonder what I will do with all those items if I don't win him. :lol:

I'm going to show you "Beckett's Wardrobe" which has lots of items I plan to put on/around him. Each season has different ones, but I'll put them all together for now:

Beckett's Wardrobe

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

There is also "Beckett's Dream Wardrobe" which has all the items I wish to put on him but currently do not have:

Beckett's Dream Wardrobe:

Image - Achieved (Thank you suestar!)Image - Achieved Image - Achieved
Image - Achieved Image Image - Achieved (Thank you suestar!)Image- Achieved Image - Achieved ImageImage - Achieved ImageImage - Achieved Image - Achieved (Thank you suestar!)Image - Achieved Image - Achieved Image - Achieved Image - Achieved Image - Achieved Image - Achieved Image - Achieved Image - Achieved

You can see that I've achieved quite a bit of the items in his wardrobe from trading and kind gifters. ♥ Anyways, there are a lot of items I forgot to add and therefor I added them to this pet:

Pet's name: Sockdog (High Advent)

The reason? People kept on sending trades for some of the items so I figured putting them all on one pet may be the solution. If I am lucky enough to win this little guy, I'd be sure to figure out which items I'd put on him first. I wouldn't put all of them or the pet would look to clustered, but I'd put a fair amount. I'd make sure they weren't too random and that they fit some sort of theme. ^o^

Most commonly asked question, also my favorite. ^-^

The BMD has beautiful colors, which go together perfectly. From his snout to his tail, this pet is simply gorgeous. Its handsome blue eyes stand out bold and clear. ♥

The Bernese Mountain Dog means a lot to me. I've always wanted a dog. In the beginning, I had wanted a golden retriever quite badly. After searching up some dog breeds, I came across the Bernese Mountain Dogs. The dogs were absolutely adorable, and when I took a look at the puppies, my heart melted. Their fuzzy appearance is irresistible.

ImageImageImage

After joining CS a few months ago, while going through the Archive, I noticed this little buddy. I instantly recalled seeing the cute Bernese Mountain dog puppies, and knew that even if my parents would never allow me to own a BMD, I had to get one on Chicken Smoothie.

No way! This pet means a lot to me. Being able to own this pet virtually would be amazing for me. Even if others say "they are simply pixels", I would treat this pet with much more care than "just some pixels". Chicken Smoothie is where I go to get away from my real life. It's where I enter a whole different universe where everything is possible. From mint horses to sorbet dogs, everything is possible.

My parents say I can get a dog when I grow up, but that's too far away. I want a Bernese Mountain Dog now, and even if I ever get a BMD as a dog, I will never trade away this one. It's my second step toward reaching all of my other goals out there (my first was the Green Sorbet) that I have not yet been lucky enough to receive, and it keeps me believing.

Again, thank you so much for hosting this. As you know, I've already been lucky enough to win Pepper, the Green Sorbet pup. I'm already extremely thankful for everything you've done for everyone, and I don't expect anything more. I never expected winning such an amazing pet like Pepper, or all those items you gifted me for her. It's the people like you who inspired me to hold my own giveaways, although not nearly as amazing as yours'. xD Right now I'm holding smaller giveaways, and my first one was the three store pet butterfly wolves from December. My second one was the entire set, and I'm hoping to be able to some day host a huge giveaway where the prize is a list pet. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Thank you Cecelia. and Olivia. for the great hosting and inspiration!

Here is an art piece I did:

I'm actually pretty proud of it. It didn't turn out as bad as I'd thought. It's based off:

That's my computer drawing, which is probably my best one ever done. I'm not great at computer drawings. :lol:

Here is a hand drawn Bernese Mountain Dog, also drawn by me. It turned out much better than I had thought it would too, but that's probably because I had something to look at:

I know it's kind of blurry, sorry about that. I took a picture of a close up for the BMD puppy's head too:

Is that any clearer?

Anyway, it's based off this adorable photo:

So cute! :3 I just wish I could draw as good as that photograph.

I even tried drawing another BMD puppy, but because of the shadows of the reference, my drawing looked weird. :c Oh well, here it is:

Here was my reference:

This was just a little sketch of a different dog... I don't what exactly but I thought it looked pretty cute:

This was based off another photograph:

http://i.imgur.com/kU5Kt.jpg

Sorry I had to make it a link.. the picture was huge and for some reason I cold re-size it. Dx

This turned out pretty nice. It was a pretty simple photograph, but definitely adorable. I know it has nothing to do with a Bernese Mountain Dog, but I just wanted to show you guys. I just wish there was a photo like this of a BMD.

Also, I made a short story! It's about a little Bernese Mountain Dog puppy who keeps on losing his concentration. I just wanted to show a little of my appreciation toward Olivia. and Cecelia., so you guys are the owners of Beckett and his mother, Lola. ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have to focus, Little one!

The sun shined brightly upon young Beckett. He yawned as his ears perked up. It was morning, and Beckett had just went to training at his dog school.

"Mom? How come you always get all the treats?" Beckett asked his mother as she handed him a biscuit the dog school teacher had awarded her. Gnawing on the biscuit, Beckett tilted his head sideways with curiosity.

"You must listen to her commands, and do exactly what she says." His mother replied as he rubbed his head against his mother's soft fur.

"I do! But then I spot a butterfly! Or a chew toy! Or a leaf!" Beckett sighed, chomping hard onto the yummy treat. "I just wish I wouldn't get distracted so easily." He admitted shamefully.

"You must concentrate, Beckett." His mother warned, trying to look stern.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following day, Cece and Olivia woke up with a start. "Today's the dog training test! I've heard that Lola has been doing well, but I worry about Beckett." Cece shook her head worriedly.

Cece and Olivia got dressed and rushed downstairs. Quickly, they ate breakfast while Beckett and his mother ate their breakfast too. Once finished, they put on their jackets and grabbed Beckett and his mother's leashes.

Once they arrived at the dog school, Beckett scampered around playfully as Cece tugged on his leash. He continued to chase around squirrels, chipmunks, and more animals.
"Beckett!" His mother scolded, which sounded like barking to Cece and Olivia. Realizing his mistake, Beckett quickly stopped and walked across to the dog school without a single look back.

As Beckett entered the hallway, his heart thumped, and he anxiously searched for his classroom. Spotting it, he bounded through the door. Most of the dogs were already there, as they looked up toward him slowly. Awkwardly, he tried not to jump up and down.

"Now, as everyone knows, today is the test! If you do not pass, you will have to try again. If you do, congratulations because your dog has been well trained and has become a dog of manners," The teacher said with a loud and clear voice. Beckett's mother sat down alert and ready as Beckett attempted to do the same. The windows were open, and he could smell the fresh air. He longed to run free, chasing anything he wished. Taking a deep breath, he looked back toward the teacher, trying not to get distracted.

"For the first event, each dog must run on top of this barrel which will be rolling down a small hill. If the dog manages to stay on the barrel the entire time, he or she has passed the first event." Beckett looked up toward his mother worriedly, her eyes full of concern for him. Barreling had always been his least favorite out of all the tasks he already disliked.

"Ready. Set. Go!" Beckett suddenly realized it was time to get on the barrel, as he quickly leaped on. For a moment, the barrel moved quite slowly as Beckett's heart beat slowed down. He relaxed, but unfortunately at that exact moment the barrel started charging at quite a speed. Trying to keep up, Beckett ran as hard as he could. Everything was going well, until he ran off the barrel as it rolled over him and stopped at the bottom. He had almost made it, but was off by a few feet.

"Let's take a look at who passed, shall we?" The teacher asked, walking around each of the dogs. His mother had made it, but he was still sprawling on the floor. Quickly, he stood up, trying to get up on the barrel. It kept on rolling, and finally giving up, Beckett lowered his head down toward the floor.

"Everyone has passed this even except... Beckett." The teacher sighed, shaking her head in disappointment. Cece and Olivia sighed too, looking quite upset. Beckett's mother looked toward him, her eyes wet with tears.

"Don't worry." She whispered quietly as Beckett strained his ears to hear.

"You still have a chance though. As long as you pass two of the events, you can still graduate." A spark of hope flared inside of young Beckett, his eyes full of determination.

"For the second event, it's all about obedience. Listen to the commands, and do what they say." The other puppies snickered at Beckett as he tried to block the sounds out. Concentrating only on the commands, he did exactly what they said. Some of the other puppies and even a few adult dogs missed a few. His proud mother smiled at him as the teacher announced the last event.

"The very last event is a test for all of your immediate responses. Do as you are told by your owners, and do not let your excitement get the best of you." The teacher warned, glancing toward all of the puppies, especially Beckett.

The mysterious doors Beckett had always wondered about suddenly opened up, and one of Beckett's owners— Cece appeared in the one in front of him. Olivia was in the door in front of Beckett's mother, looking much less worried than Cece did. He didn't want to embarrass himself, so he quickly remembered what he was told to never do. Never jump up on them... never bark... never... never... never... The teacher's words rang in his head.

He realized all the other dogs had already begun acting up. Some were running up toward their owners, barking wildly and looking extremely happy. Others began jumping up and down. There were a few like Beckett's mother who were simply sitting down, looking up. He repeated the moves, doing exactly as he knew was right. Cece looked amazed, and she winked at him. Suddenly, he had the urge to jump up and down, bark, and run around. He resisted this urge, knowing that doing so would disqualify him.

"You did well. You concentrated on the task, and never wandered." Beckett's mother said, grinning at him proudly.

Beckett felt a warm glow in his heart, as he bounded ahead happily. Cece patted his back, petting him as they walked toward the home, his certificate in Olivia's bag.

It ended up being wayyy longer than I had expected. Such a cheesy ending... *sigh*

Although I fail at poems, I'm still going to try. This poem is about how my parents won't let me get a BMD:

Bernese Mountain Dog

His eyes are as blue as the ocean
His fur is as black as the night
His fur is also as orange as red rock
His paws are as white as the clouds
up up up over there in the sky.
So why oh why oh why
won't my parents let me
own the ocean, the night, the red rocks,
the clouds, and the sky?

Basically, the narrator is me, asking my parents why they won't let me ever get a BMD. ^-^ I wanted to add some white when the poem said "white" and for the title, but that wouldn't show up so I ended up doing cream-ish instead. It's still kind of hard to read, so if you think I shouldn't do that, please tell me. The black just looks the same since the text is already black, so I bolded it. :P Just some imagination. Hope you like it!

Thank you for reading my form!
AzureDreams<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me