Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Brief map of Forestclan territory. by Whitefang.

Artist Whitefang. [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Brief map of Forestclan territory.

Postby Whitefang. » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:35 am

Hai! I know there was confusion as to where to take the apprentices for training in the Forestclan RP. Well here's a map, and here are what the labels mean:

Camp- Forestclan camp
#1- Blackrocks: shiny, smooth rocks with trees over them. Good for sunning.
#2- Mossy glade: mossy ground underpaw, good for gathering moss for nests and sunning for kits, queens, and elders. used for battle training.
#3- small dirt Thunderpath/Twoleg path: small Twoleg path that Thunderpath monsters sometimes run on, where Swiftpaw got hurt.
#4- Water pool- small lake for fetching water, never dries up like the other sources
#5- Shallow pool- shallow, big pool of water. Good for fishing small minnows and tiny carp, or for playing in newleaf. dries up in Greenleaf.
#6- Twoleg Tunnel: where the river disappears under a small tunnel built by Twolegs. Cats may go through the river to get water if part of the river dried up and they have to get water from the pool.
#7- Fishing stones: small, gray stones on the edge of the river. Good for fishing bigger prey like pike and catfish.

Other:

The Forest: everything green is the forest. The forest covers every landmark so most would not be visible from an airplane. There are very few places of direct sunlight.
The River: becomes thinner in hot Greenleaf months, often floods in newleaf and freezes over in leaf-bare. not a good source of water because in the hot greenleaf months it moves very swiftly. In leaf-fall, cats can fish and drink water from the river, since it is slowing down.
Water: In leaf-fall and newleaf, all sources of water (shallow pool, water pool, river) are available for fishing and drinking. In the start of newleaf, the river is dangerous because it runs very fast. In greenleaf, cats often must travel to the pool farther away for water, as the river is too shallow and the shallow pool often completely dries up.
Prey: There are many sources of prey. the most abundant hunting spot is Blackrocks, for the many small creatures there. Prey is available almost anywhere in the forest.
Black line: edge of Forestclan territory.
gay rights
Whitefang.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Brief map of Forestclan territory.

Postby pumpkin. » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:07 am

Lol, it looks like it says "lamp" instead of "camp"!
ImageImage
pumpkin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Brief map of Forestclan territory.

Postby Whitefang. » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:31 pm

Jar-O'-Walkerz wrote:Lol, it looks like it says "lamp" instead of "camp"!

LOL I know :P I suck at drawing on the computer and I suck even worse at writing on it.
gay rights
Whitefang.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me