Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Eяєαι A∂σρтѕ by nivvin

Based on Click to view
Artist nivvin [gallery]
Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Eяєαι A∂σρтѕ

Postby nivvin » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:17 am

ωєℓ¢σмє тσ тнє нσмє σƒ тнє єяєαι

NOTICE: If you owned an Ereai before 1/1/13, please contact me!

ωнαт ιѕ αη єяєαι?
The Ereai are small, nimble, deer-like creatures, with hooves on the back of their feet. They also greatly resemble gazelles.
Ereai have short, soft fur, much kittens do. They have soft manes that run from their forehead to their back, stopping at the beginning of the creature's tail.
Most Ereai have a long, lion-like tail. However, a small population of the Ereai are born with a genetic mutation that gives them a bobbed tail. The tail only consists of the short fluff found at the tip of normal Ereai tails. These Ereai are called BTE (Bobbed Tail Ereai).
Most Ereai range from the size of a small lamb to a full-grown sheep.
All male Ereai have long horns that curve slightly backward and usually rise about four inches above the tips of their ears. The female Ereai do not have horns.
Ereai live in temperate plains regions.
Ereai eat leaves from certain types of trees. They have long purple tongues to help them reach and grab leaves from taller trees. They also eat many fruits and various types of berries.
Occasionally, they eat bugs, such as Caterpillars.
They only eat bugs when they scavenge around under trees and through bushes. This usually only happens when there is a shortage of leaves and berries, during fall and winter,
Most Ereai herds have large territories, because their herds are so big. Ereai herds consist of 10-30 Ereai per herd.
Ereai are generally mellow and calm creatures. They have never had many predators and have never had a need for hostility. They tend to keep to their own species, but they are very social among themselves. Sometimes, they interact with other creatures. When they do, they are social, but they are more social among their own species.

More Information about the Ereai species will be added soon!

ηєωѕ

All Ereai news will go here!

αвσυт єяєαι

· Ereai are very social creatures and tend to interact with other Ereai quite often, but they tend to stick to their own species. They will interact with other species, but they are more social among themselves.

· Ereai are often found in herds ranging from 10-30 Ereai per herd.

· Ereai have a special sense of smell. All Ereai have small, brown patches below their noses. These detect scents which have been in the area they are at for up to a week.

· Male Ereai have long horns that rise about four inches above the tips of their ears.

· Ereai have long purple tongues.

нσω ∂σ ι α∂σρт?

Ereai are frequently created and put up for adoption on the Created Pets Oekaki Boards.
Simply click on the image of the Ereai that you're interested in adopting.
If the Ereai is available for adoption at the moment, 'Adopt Me' should be somewhere on the image of the Ereai. If there is no 'Adopt Me' written on the image, the Ereai is not available for adoption at the moment. (It could be a custom, an example, a work in progress, or already adopted)
If 'Adopt Me' is written on the image and you would like to adopt the Ereai, there will be a form that the artist has posted for you to fill out.
Simply fill out the form and you have a chance of winning the Ereai.
If you really want to win the Ereai, be serious about your form and make it professional. Good luck!

You can adopt an Ereai here!

яυℓєѕ

·Please respect your fellow Ereai owners, and anyone visiting this thread at the time. There is no reason to be rude.
·Don't try to bribe the artists to get an Ereai that you'd like. Filling out the form that the artist has created is your only way to get the Ereai. Purchasing an Ereai is not allowed, and offers will be declined.
·Don't copy the species or claim them as your own. This should go without saying, though.
·Don't whine/beg.
·If you no longer want your Ereai, please let the artist of the Ereai or myself know so that they can re-adopt it to someone that might be interested in it.
·Do not use Ereai on other websites, keep them on Chicken Smoothie.
·You aren't allowed to own more than five Ereai at a time. If you no longer want your Ereai, please tell the artist who created it or tell myself, as mentioned above.
·No spamming this topic. This should go without saying as well, since this is a basic rule of Chicken Smoothie..
·3 warnings from a thread moderator or myself and you can no longer adopt Ereai or post on any thread about the Ereai. Any Ereai you have adopted will be confiscated and put up for re-adoption.

αятιѕтѕ

We are currently searching for artists. Please check our artist competition thread, which is found here.

тняєα∂ мσ∂єяαтσяѕ

We are searching for Thread Moderators! If you're interested, fill out the form below and post it.

Code: Select all
Username-
Nickname/What You Would Like To Go By-
How Many Forum Posts Have You Made?-
Ereai You Own/Are Trying Out For At The Time-
How Often Do You Connect To Chicken Smoothie?-
Have You Ever Moderated On A Topic/Forum Before?-
Why Would You Like To Moderate The Ereai Threads?-
Any Other Information-

α∂νєятιѕє ƒσя єяєαι?
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1454015][img]http://i1033.photobucket.com/albums/a416/FooKiley/Drawings/Ereai.png[/img][/url]

Wonderful Lines made by -Kiley-
Ereai (c) Rebell & -Kiley-
Ereai species was officially created on the 1st of April 2012
Ereai ideas and species mix was established on 29th of March 2012
Click here to see the first ever sketch of an Ereai
Last edited by nivvin on Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rєѕєяνє∂

Postby nivvin » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:17 am

Rєѕєяνє∂
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rєѕєяνє∂

Postby nivvin » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:18 am

Rєѕєяνє∂
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Eяєαι A∂σρтѕ

Postby FireIceHeart » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:23 am

-stalks-
FireIceHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Eяєαι A∂σρтѕ

Postby flyteck » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:39 am

You're bringing them back! Yay! Now I have a chance to get a second Erai o3o
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
echjhmhehcghfghfgghhImage

Deviantart [most active]
toyhou.se
Lioden
I'm still on here, but I don't post much.
Feel free to message me if you'd like to
chat! Check my DA for commissions c;

✯ Check out my Webcomic!✯
⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁⤁
flyteck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me