Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Pika Adopts by woes

Artist woes [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by woes

by woes

Pika Adopts

Postby woes » Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:15 pm

Pika adopts!

Pika adopts is where you can adopt an adorable Pichu, Pikachu, or Raichu.

Pichu will evolve into pikachu after 5 days, but you can use an everstone on it.
Pikachu evolves into a Raichu after using a thunder stone.

Your Inventory:
Your inventory is where you keep all items that a pokemon is not holding. Your inventory will be posted on your first pokemon's page.

Items:
Items can be used in battle or to evolve pokemon.
Oran Berry: Can be collected by sending your pokemon to a berry field. (1-5 found every time)
Potion: Can be collected by sending your pokemon to a pokecenter. (1-2 found every time)
Everstone: Automatically placed in inventory after adopting a pokemon.
Thunder Stone: Can be found by sending your pokemon to a Thunder cave. (1 found every time)

Places:
You can send your pokemon to a certain place to find items. Each place will be listed here as well as the items you get with each pokemon:

The Berry Field: A field filled with berries!....
Pichu: Your pokemon picks a few berries and notices its basket is full. It happily shows you all of the berries it collected. You count
(2-3) berries. Pichu picks one more berry and eats it as you leave.
Pikachu: Your pokemon sniffs around and picks several berries. It tries to pick another when you remind it its basket is full. Pikachu sighs and eats the berry that won't fit in the basket. It passes you the basket seeming a bit upset. Better bring a bigger basket next time you tell yourself. You count (2-4) berries and walk back home.
Raichu: Raichu dashes around looking for ripe berries. It sniffs a bush and starts pulling a few berries off. It looks in it's basket and notices and can fit one more berry. It places the berry gently on the top of the basket and gives you the basket. It jumps up and down happy that it picked so many. You count (2-5) berries and pet your pokemon. You walk home and Raichu hops the whole way.
If you get one berry: While you walk home (Pokemon's name) trips on a tree root and spills the berries. It looks in the basket and sees one berry left. It gives it to you seeming embarrassed. "Its alright" You say, hoping to make them feel better.

The Pokecenter: You walk inside with your pokemon....
Pichu: Pichu sees the other pokemon and dashes around hoping to play. While running it trips on a poke ball, slips and falls off the counter, right onto a pillow. You run over to it to see if its ok. Its fine, and it found a potion too! The trainer who dropped the potion says you can have it. You walk home with your silly pokemon and tell it to be careful next time you go to a pokemon center.
Pikachu: Pikachu sees trainers having a battle and runs over to watch. The trainers are confused and one almost throws a poke ball at it thinking it is a wild pokemon! You yell at him and tell him not to steal pokemon. He tells you he is sorry and gives you a potion.
Raichu: Raichu runs too fast towards the pokemon center. You are supposed to have a battle with your friend at the pokecenter, and Raichu seems a bit too exited. It dashes inside, only to hit the door. Raichu scares another pokemon and gets attacked with a fire type move. Nurse Joy heals your Raichu and the owner of the fire type pokemon gives you a potion and says he's sorry.

The Thunder Cave (Cost 3 berries): This cave was named the Thunder cave because Thunder stones are commonly found here, but I don't see any...
All: (Pokemon's Name) wanders in and trips on a shiny yellow-green stone. It grabs the stone and tries to pull it out of the ground, but it won't budge. You try to pull it out, but its no use. (Pokemon's name) runs out of the cave and asks a Scyther to help. The Scyther chips away at the rocks and dirt surrounding the stone. You and (Pokemon) are finally able to pull out the stone. You thank Scyther for its help and give it 3 berries.

Battling and training pokemon: If you want to level up your pokemon you can battle with them. Your pokemon will have moves that match its level, or egg moves if it was bred. If you want to battle another owner of a Pika Adopt post "Go, (Your pokemon's name)". The other trainer can either battle you by saying "(Their pokemon's name), Go!" or by giving you one of any item.
You can also battle wild pokemon. If you want to battle a wild pokemon post "Tall Grass" on the pokemon you want to battle with's page. If you run into a pokemon I will post "(Wild pokemon) was found! Go, (Your pokemon)"

Custom form:
Pika's evolution stage:
Main color:
Design:
Design colors:
Refrence:
Artist:
Payment:

Artist:
Kangarookiss

Pichu, Pikachu, and Raichu belong to GAMEFREAK and Nintendo.
woes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me