Sol - karkat_vantas182 by Sketchy

Based on Click to view
Artist Sketchy [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sol - karkat_vantas182

Postby Sketchy » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:33 am

*Do NOT post here unless you win the ratlet!

Information wrote:Female. Standard, Unnatural colors/markings with firey streams/flecks and white-yellow eyes.
Shows unnatural colors/markings and "firey streams/flecks" as a mutation. May carry, but doesn't show, other mutations.
Absolutely adores hot/spicey foods.
Official Date of Birth: January 8th, 2013
Date of Adoption: January 28th, 2013

For more information, please head over to: Chitter Squeek Rattery

Colors (c) Sketchy
Lines (c) Stephanie "Sketchy" 2012
CSR (c) Stephanie "Sketchy" 2012
!Please do not demand art from me, it will be ignored!
No matter how "nicely" you put it. I'm not an art-slave.

*Thank you Spotty <3*
Click on Skertchy to see her
page(includes more pictures!)

Sketchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sol - karkat_vantas182

Postby BluePupper » Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:32 am

!Contest rat!
Username:karkat_vantas182
Rat number: (ex; B1, SS3, C6, etc)ss6
Why do you want to adopt?well, I love the sun and I also love rats. The flames on this ratlet really attracted my eyes. The artist really made this rat look like the sun and i love how accurate it seems!
Rat Name:Sol
Personality(Likes, dislikes, how they react to people, other rats, etc.)Likes eating spicy food, playing in her (fireproof) cage, dislikes baths, sweet foods and rain. likes people and hates when she burns them, likes other rats and tries to stop her flames from burning them.
Quirks(Little things like "Enjoys sleeping on her back", "Loves hoarding candy wrappers", etc.):Loves sleeping upside down and hoards rocks and shells.
What do you plan on doing with your rat(Roleplay, Make art of, Hoard art of, etc.)? Roleplay, making art, art competitions, hoarding rats and putting her on my website.
If you feel you can no longer care for your Rat, will you return it here to find a new home?of course!
Art and/or Story(link to it if it's Oekaki):Sol lay in her cage depressed. She had been sleepless for nights and was getting sick of it. Something was tearing at her heart and she was scared. She didn't know what the feeling was, as she hadn't felt it before. She rolled over and fell out of the fireproof hammock. She landed on the soft fluffy floor. She closed her eyes and sighed. Was the feeling... love? No... it can't be! She hadn't met any male rats she had loved. WAIT... could it be him? She looked up in awe. Could she have feelings for him? Was it actually possible? He was the most adorable rat ever and he lived with a human near hers. He was a steampunk rat and he had the most abstract markings on him... so... it could be possible that she loved him. With that thought she fell asleep.

The net day she waited eagerly as her owner refilled her food bowl and she squeaked happily. Her owner bent over, put the food bowl in and fondly stroked the rat ignoring the slight pain from the flame. She told her rat that she couldn't look after her anymore. So she was going to a new home. She was a little upset but then found out that she would be moving in with...the rat of her dreams! She closed her eyes and imagined the fun times they would have together!
BluePupper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me