Adopt a Dragon- winner chosen by ladybug5

Based on Click to view
Artist ladybug5 [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt a Dragon- winner chosen

Postby ladybug5 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:32 am

This egg seems to have the colors of a rainbow and is sitting on some type of mist or cloud.

Want to adopt this dragon? Just fill in the form.
End date: Febuary 2

The winner is nadya16! :D Everyone's forms were great! Thank you everyone for entering.
nadya16 wrote:Username:nadya16
Dragon's gender: Surprise ^^
Dragon's name:Indigo
History (optional):Indigo was dropped by her mother who was flying by,
Her mother was captured but Indigo landed safely in a bird's nest and was mistaken for a bird's egge by passers by,
Why do you want this dragon?She reminds me of summer and right now it is cold so it gives me a sense of warmth and hope.
Story:
Indigo's mum was called Ingrid. One day Ingrid was flying to Icicle Kingdom. She had Indigon in her pouch, safe from harms way. She also had the most valuable piece of writing amongst all the dragons. The Zakuri were evil dragons who wanted to kill Indigo and steal the script. The Zakuri attacked Indigo while she was flying. Indigo had no hope. "Be safe my baby,"she cried."I shall love you forever." With that she dropped the pouch into a bird's nest and died. The Zakuri didn't notice Indigo. Later on, Indigo was picked up by the guardians.

I love her colours and how they fit together, she is stunning!!
I really want one and if I got to choose out of all the dragons then I would pick this one. She reminds me of a rainbow-bright and sunny.

Code: Select all
Username:
Dragon's gender: Female
Dragon's name:
History (optional):
Why do you want this dragon?

If you write a story you will be more likely to win the dragon. :)
Last edited by ladybug5 on Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am one of the Wishing Phoenix! I gift good people their wishlist pets! Please do not send me trades, for I will come to you. Thank you. :)

Image Image
ladybug5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt a Dragon

Postby Snowy13 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:44 am

Username:nadya16
Dragon's name:Indigo
History (optional):Indigo was dropped by her mother who was flying by,
Her mother was captured but Indigo landed safely in a bird's nest and was mistaken for a bird's egge by passers by,
Why do you want this dragon?She reminds me of summer and right now it is cold so it gives me a sense of warmth and hope.
Story:
Indigo's mum was called Ingrid. One day Ingrid was flying to Icicle Kingdom. She had Indigon in her pouch, safe from harms way. She also had the most valuable piece of writing amongst all the dragons. The Zakuri were evil dragons who wanted to kill Indigo and steal the script. The Zakuri attacked Indigo while she was flying. Indigo had no hope. "Be safe my baby,"she cried."I shall love you forever." With that she dropped the pouch into a bird's nest and died. The Zakuri didn't notice Indigo. Later on, Indigo was picked up by the guardians.

I love her colours and how they fit together, she is stunning!!
I really want one and if I got to choose out of all the dragons then I would pick this one. She reminds me of a rainbow-bright and sunny.
Last edited by Snowy13 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead!
Just because it is-doesn't mean it should be.
I am looking for a lot of charries for most of my cs pets and charries, link: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=1769826

Awesome and Generous People:
♥Brooklyn♥
I am always looking for hedgehog, squirrel, bear and fox characters so if you would like to then pm me and we can work something out. Thanks
Snowy13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby victoriasnowball » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:16 pm

Username: victoriasnowball
Dragon's name: Rainbow Dash
History (optional): Well, iris, the messenger of the gods, and a rainbow to help her go to earth and deliver a message...but...oh no! she dropped something. A egg! First it tipped to mount Olympus, then the earth, then to heaven, then it sucked up all the colors of the rainbow. Then it rolled to mount Olympus and landed on a Nymph(fairy), and Hara, Zeus's girlfriend, saw it, and like the mean person she is, threw it off mount Olympus. luckily, it bounced off of some fluffy clouds in heaven, slowing its fall...and even luckier, it bounced on top of a cart of hay, and the person who was pushing the cart did not see the egg, or as watching where he was going...so the front wheel of the little cart/wheelbarrow bumped against a rock. some hay fell into a lake next to the mans route, but it was going to the opposite direction. The egg fell on the hay and luckily, it floated. The hay took it out to ocean and to Hawaii. A kid picked it up from the ocean side while running from a volcano. When the volcano stopped, the kid thought hat it was a dinosaur egg and dropped it into the volcano. it landed on a dragon nest on a edge sticking out from inside the volcano. The mother dragon pushed the egg off and dragged her nest so the egg will not be close. The egg sat there, tilted, and shining off all the bright lava. It still sits there today, waiting to hatch and for a owner. While it sat there for a long time, the volcano lava dried up and humans broke off the top so where the egg was, is now the top. sadly, he other dragon that dragged her nest away is dead, and hes the only dragon left in that volcano, all the other went away to one with lava.
Why do you want this dragon? I LOVE Rainbows and i cant wait to see this dragon when he grows up! he will look epic! thanks so much for the chance!i hope i win!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
victoriasnowball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby victoriasnowball » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:13 pm

bump~!

victoriasnowball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby victoriasnowball » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:39 pm

bump! i hope i win!

victoriasnowball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby victoriasnowball » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:46 am

bump! any winners yet?

victoriasnowball

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowy13 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:49 am

Should I P.M them?
I am looking for a lot of charries for most of my cs pets and charries, link: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=1769826

♥Brooklyn♥
I am always looking for hedgehog, squirrel, bear and fox characters so if you would like to then pm me and we can work something out. Thanks
Snowy13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ladybug5 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:07 am

The dragon's egg hatched! I will chose the winner on Febuary 2! :D
I am one of the Wishing Phoenix! I gift good people their wishlist pets! Please do not send me trades, for I will come to you. Thank you. :)

Image Image
ladybug5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowy13 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:40 am

She is beautiful!!

♥Brooklyn♥
Snowy13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby furfriend104 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:46 am

Username:furfriend104 Dragon's gender: Female Dragon's name:kara Why do you want this dragon? I love the way it looks and I want one super bad :D
furfriend104

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me