Artist Not Pigeons [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopted!

Postby Not Pigeons » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:45 pm

Carnation Rose wrote:Username: ℓιмє-ѕqυιят
Blob Name: Pi
Blob History: Born out of a computer, this blob inspired all the named and un-named inventors of the light-bulb to make it.
Why do you want this blob?: I want this for my brother who is a techno-geek. The name came from his compter typpe thing called a Raspberry Pi
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Yes!

This one was tough to choose a winner for so I flipped a coin (x'D) and you won, congrats! ^^
Last edited by Not Pigeons on Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Circuit Board Blob

Postby paperose » Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:01 am

Username: ℓιмє-ѕqυιят
Blob History: Born out of a computer, this blob inspired all the named and un-named inventors of the light-bulb to make it.
Why do you want this blob?: I want this for my brother who is a techno-geek. The name came from his compter typpe thing called a Raspberry Pi
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Yes!

my profile ■ she/her
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

hello there! i'm paperose, but
just call me paper. i don't bite,
much, so if you want to talk feel
free to pm me. see ya 'round!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
pisockrosielumi
paperose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:40 am

ℓιмє-ѕqυιят wrote:Username: ℓιмє-ѕqυιят

In the running to get it ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsunami. » Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:08 am

Username: *Cat19*

Blob Name: Techno

Blob History: BANG! The machine made a racket as the new Blob was created. Did they mix the right parents together, or was this going to be a disaster? As the newest made Blob made its first few waddles out of the creating machine, the scientists face-palmed their heads. "There must have been a malfunction with the creating process!" Dr. Sandy exclaimed in despair. All the little blob resembled was a Circuit Board - he was not at all good enough for the beauty pageant he was bred for. He made a wierd gurgling sound as everyone wondered what had happened. He couldn't even speak properly! Dr. Sandy scooped him up into her arms and carried him briskly to the Reject Room - a place where unwanted blobs were put to be forgotten. The next day, there was a fire in the Reject room, made from a faulty light, and all the Blobs in there were chucked out onto the bustling streets outside. Now he needs a home, somewhere where he can be loved and cherished forever!

Why do you want this Blob? I really love him! I have just discovered this Adoption Centre, and I shall be having a go at all the Blobs up for adoption. Little Techno here is so cute, and I think he is perfect! His colours fit together perfectly, and he is adorable! :)

Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: *Puts hand on heart* I, *Cat19*, promise to take care and cherish Techno forever and ever.

Thank you! These are amazing and I love your art! :)
Tsunami.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:17 pm

*Cat19* wrote:Username: *Cat19*

Blob Name: Techno

Blob History: BANG! The machine made a racket as the new Blob was created. Did they mix the right parents together, or was this going to be a disaster? As the newest made Blob made its first few waddles out of the creating machine, the scientists face-palmed their heads. "There must have been a malfunction with the creating process!" Dr. Sandy exclaimed in despair. All the little blob resembled was a Circuit Board - he was not at all good enough for the beauty pageant he was bred for. He made a wierd gurgling sound as everyone wondered what had happened. He couldn't even speak properly! Dr. Sandy scooped him up into her arms and carried him briskly to the Reject Room - a place where unwanted blobs were put to be forgotten. The next day, there was a fire in the Reject room, made from a faulty light, and all the Blobs in there were chucked out onto the bustling streets outside. Now he needs a home, somewhere where he can be loved and cherished forever!

Why do you want this Blob? I really love him! I have just discovered this Adoption Centre, and I shall be having a go at all the Blobs up for adoption. Little Techno here is so cute, and I think he is perfect! His colours fit together perfectly, and he is adorable! :)

Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: *Puts hand on heart* I, *Cat19*, promise to take care and cherish Techno forever and ever.

Thank you! These are amazing and I love your art! :)

Okay, you're in the running to get it ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsunami. » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:39 pm

Yay!
Tsunami.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperose » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:10 pm

Not Pigeons wrote:
ℓιмє-ѕqυιят wrote:Username: ℓιмє-ѕqυιят

In the running to get it ^^

yay, thanks. I really hope I win this one.

my profile ■ she/her
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

hello there! i'm paperose, but
just call me paper. i don't bite,
much, so if you want to talk feel
free to pm me. see ya 'round!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
pisockrosielumi
paperose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsunami. » Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:22 am

Good luck lime-squirt! I will be happy for you even if you do win! :)
Tsunami.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperose » Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:30 am

yay thanks *Cat19* same goes for you as well, your story is great as well
Edit: ps. you can just call me lime