Artist Not Pigeons [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopted by krdazzle!

Postby Not Pigeons » Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:47 am

krdazzle wrote:Username: krdazzle
Blob Name: Blobert
Blob History: It is said that Blobert 'spawned' in a pond. The already green water concealed Blobert very nicely, and passerby simply stated that "There's a new water lily!"((Reference to the puff on its head, FYI)) As such, Blobert has always been partial to water. It's tail is very powerful, and Blobert has been seen hanging upside down to impress possible owners. It also loves to cuddle, and generally has an easygoing personality. However, Blobert is very lazy. Instead of using its stubby legs, it normally just rolls around or is carried to wherever it needs to go.
Why do you want this blob?: Its adorable! :D I just luff it so much. I can't really explain why I need this blob so much, I just...do. I hope you understand XD
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Forever and Always. Yes.

Something about the story, I really liked. Congrats! The Puffball blob it yours krdazzle!
Last edited by Not Pigeons on Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Puffball Blob

Postby krdazzle » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:58 pm

Username: krdazzle
Blob History: It is said that Blobert 'spawned' in a pond. The already green water concealed Blobert very nicely, and passerby simply stated that "There's a new water lily!"((Reference to the puff on its head, FYI)) As such, Blobert has always been partial to water. It's tail is very powerful, and Blobert has been seen hanging upside down to impress possible owners. It also loves to cuddle, and generally has an easygoing personality. However, Blobert is very lazy. Instead of using its stubby legs, it normally just rolls around or is carried to wherever it needs to go.
Why do you want this blob?: Its adorable! :D I just luff it so much. I can't really explain why I need this blob so much, I just...do. I hope you understand XD
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Forever and Always. Yes.
Hai. I play Euphonium. Yes, it is a real instrument. Look it up.
Guess what? I started playing tuba! My dreams are coming true!
TO MODS-I have persuaded my sister (zerohour) and my BFF (Immortal Kitsune) to join. We might do some unfair trades sometimes, PLEASE don't ban us!
My beautiful blob, Blobert<3
krdazzle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:10 am

krdazzle wrote:Username: krdazzle

Okay, you're in the running to get it ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby It'stoocoldoutside<3 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:31 am

Username: (Your username here) setsailonanadventure
Blob Name: (What you'll name the blob if you get it) John
Blob History: (A background story, this is completely optional! Just put N/A if you don't want to put one.) N.A sorry don't really have a good writing hand
Why do you want this blob?: (Why do you want the blob? This is important.) I would love to have him because he is sooo cute and i fell in love woth him <3
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: (Yes or No, pretty simple.) YES!1
It'stoocoldoutside<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taffy. » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:19 am

{Couldnt Resist!}
Username: Iced Tea
Blob Name: Puffy
Blob History: Puffy Is A Bundle Of Joy To Be Around!
Why do you want this blob?: Its Adorable♥ And It Would Be My First Blob♥♥
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Of Course♥
watch me grow. wrote:
taffy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:45 pm

Setsailonanadventure wrote:Username: (Your username here) setsailonanadventure
Blob Name: (What you'll name the blob if you get it) John
Blob History: (A background story, this is completely optional! Just put N/A if you don't want to put one.) N.A sorry don't really have a good writing hand
Why do you want this blob?: (Why do you want the blob? This is important.) I would love to have him because he is sooo cute and i fell in love woth him <3
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: (Yes or No, pretty simple.) YES!1

Iced Tea wrote:
{Couldnt Resist!}
Username: Iced Tea
Blob Name: Puffy
Blob History: Puffy Is A Bundle Of Joy To Be Around!
Why do you want this blob?: Its Adorable♥ And It Would Be My First Blob♥♥
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: Of Course♥

You're both in the running to get it ^^
look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby It'stoocoldoutside<3 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:52 pm

It'stoocoldoutside<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperose » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:56 am

OMG soooooo cute. I need to steal this one, of course abiding by ze rules.
Username: ℓιмє-ѕqυιят
Blob Name: Psychedelic
Blob Gender: Male
Blob History: Psychedelic was found by a severely ill young girl. She kept him, raised him, and loved him to bits. When she passed away, Psychedelic decided to make the most of his life, just like she had done. He went to and adoption center and had lots of fun there playing with his friends. He however saw all of his friends be adopted one by one. He wanted to look as cute as they did but everyone just though he looked like a monster. He, however, kept going and kept trying to be adopted. He then left the center and went to another one, Blob Adopts. There he fitted in much better and this time was absolutely determined to go to a fun-loving home.
Why do you want this blob?: I want this blob simply because I love it and I want to put it in my signature so everyone can see.
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: YESYESYESYESYESYES! Yeah of course, why shouldn't I? It's the cutest thing ever.

(sorry, I don't know how to end the history story. :( I just keep on writing )

my profile ■ she/her
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

hello there! i'm paperose, but
just call me paper. i don't bite,
much, so if you want to talk feel
free to pm me. see ya 'round!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
pisockrosielumi
paperose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not Pigeons » Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:39 am

ℓιмє-ѕqυιят wrote:OMG soooooo cute. I need to steal this one, of course abiding by ze rules.
Blob History: Psychedelic was found by a severely ill young girl. She kept him, raised him, and loved him to bits. When she passed away, Psychedelic decided to make the most of his life, just like she had done. He went to and adoption center and had lots of fun there playing with his friends. He however saw all of his friends be adopted one by one. He wanted to look as cute as they did but everyone just though he looked like a monster. He, however, kept going and kept trying to be adopted. He then left the center and went to another one, Blob Adopts. There he fitted in much better and this time was absolutely determined to go to a fun-loving home.
Why do you want this blob?: I want this blob simply because I love it and I want to put it in my signature so everyone can see.
Do you promise to take good care of the blob and abide by the Blob Adoptable rules?: YESYESYESYESYESYES! Yeah of course, why shouldn't I? It's the cutest thing ever.

look at my dogs

Image Image
Not Pigeons

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paperose » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:11 pm

Not Pigeons wrote:
ℓιмє-ѕqυιят wrote:OMG soooooo cute. I need to steal this one, of course abiding by ze rules.

thank you, these are amazing. keep making them.

my profile ■ she/her
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

hello there! i'm paperose, but
just call me paper. i don't bite,
much, so if you want to talk feel
free to pm me. see ya 'round!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
pisockrosielumi
paperose

My pets
My items
My wishlist