Delilah - Katieisapanda by Sketchy

Based on Click to view
Artist Sketchy [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Delilah - Katieisapanda

Postby Sketchy » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:05 pm

*Do NOT post here unless you win the ratlet!

Information wrote:Female. Alien colors/markings and eye/ear/tongue mutations with dark green eyes(odd shaped pupils)
Shows alien colors/markings/mutations. Recessive genetics unknown.
Lives on a diet of pollen, insects, and sweet fruits. Vocalations are squirrel-like.
Official Date of Birth: January 7th, 2013
Date of Adoption: January 28th, 2013

For more information, please head over to: Chitter Squeek Rattery

Colors (c) Sketchy
Lines (c) Stephanie "Sketchy" 2012
CSR (c) Stephanie "Sketchy" 2012
Last edited by Sketchy on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
!Please do not demand art from me, it will be ignored!
No matter how "nicely" you put it. I'm not an art-slave.

*Thank you Spotty <3*
Click on Skertchy to see her
page(includes more pictures!)

Sketchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Delilah Information

Postby Fluffy-Jelly » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:29 pm

;; Rat Name ;;

Delilah

;; Nickname(s) ;;

Shy Fry

She was given this name by Squish shortly after they met. Since she liked french fries and she was very shy, he decided to joke around to help make her more comfortable. The name stuck and now half her friends call her that.

;; Personality ;;

~Shy~
When around others I have noticed Delilah is more reserved, she tends to make herself as small as possible and stay out of sight. Sometimes she'll lose her voice when around those she doesn't know, and doesn't feel safe around. This doesn't mean the person isn't safe, even though Delilah is usually a wonderful judge of character. Delilah also hates having everyone's attention on her, which she tends to get a lot since she looks a bit different.
~Jumpy~
Its kind of funny, how the strangest things can scare her. The slightest noise can send her running to somewhere she deems safe, any sudden movement will make her vanish in an instant. I suppose this is because of her past, when she had to hide from strange humans who where curious. Objects she isn't sure of have a similar affect. Like a rolled up rug for instance, she'll sniff it from a safe distance and run if she thinks it moves(even though it didn't).
~Quiet~
Even when in the comfort of her own home around those she trust, knows, and loves Delilah still tends to not make much noise. She always keeps to herself, especially when she gets lost in thought. Delilah doesn't care for loud noises, so she tries to avoid making any. Even with tasks that require noise she tends to have such a low volume its hard to hear her.
~Thoughtful~
So many times I've seen Delilah staring off into space, lost in her mind. It seems like she is always day dreaming about something, even when shes trying to focus on a task. Delilah often prefers the solitude of ones mind over the company of others. She'll make exceptions for her family though.

Delilah is the calmest one of the bunch. She keeps the peace among everyone, and acts as a relaxing presence.

;; Likes ;;
-French Fries
-Insects
-Flowers
-Fire Flies
-Fruit
-Scarves
-Thinking
-Solitude

;; Dislikes ;;
-Violence
-Gore
-Pesticides
-Bug Spray
-Doctors
-Birds

;; Quirks ;;

Delilah has a strange fascination of bugs, especially fire flies. Sometimes late at night when its summer i'll catch her by the window watching the glowing insects zip around the yard. She especially loves it when I catch some in a jar and bring them in the house for a little while. Yes, she does like to eat bugs, but some she finds to pretty too eat. Kind of like how we like cats and dogs so we avoid eating them.
Fluffy-Jelly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Delilah Art

Postby Fluffy-Jelly » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:37 pm

;; Art ;;

By ♥ Sweetypie ♥ ;