Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Akward by Me <3

Artist Me <3 [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Akward

Postby Me <3 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:52 pm

This is my "first" time posting my drawings so please dont laugh. So this was inspired by what happened to my today. I was goofing of befor gym with this guy like we always do but the one thing different was my friend was out early. And she said something that embresed us both I think. She said "Do you guys have a crush on each other?" So we made a lie and went on with our lives and so I decided to post it here. I don't think he blush or me rally but I felt way embarest so.Also don't ask why were cats I don't know my self.
Stay back, I'm nothing but a time bomb. If I'm roughed up or handled incorrectly, I might go off. You try to fix the problem and disable this bomb. If you succeed you don't need to find a tomb. But the chances are little to none that you can fix this problem. Stay back, I'm nothing but a time bomb.
~Me
Hey I write stuff like strange poems, usually aggressive or depressing, but I can do happy and light if I had a nice day, which is rare now. If you want to hear a poem from me send me a PM
Me <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Akward

Postby Missatehstrange » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:27 am

I think it's a very good first drawing C: when I started I could hardly draw people so I resorted to animals like cats, dogs, and bunnies so It's not bad that you drew them as cats ^-^ and they are really cute cats~!
Well sunshine It might so happen that he has a crush on you if think he also felt a bit embarrassed
which is a very normal feeling to feel C:
Just continue to act how you do around him and all will be well~

My name is Catstiel, I am a kitten of the Lord.
Missatehstrange

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Akward

Postby .aurelia. » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:29 am

That is kind of cute! Good job!
.aurelia.