Draw One of my Charries (Closed WINNERS ANNOUNCED)

Find a competition to enter your artwork in, or create an art competition for others!
Forum rules
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Draw One of my Charries (Closed WINNERS ANNOUNCED)

Postby ki-neko animura » Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:57 pm

!!Welcome!!
Hey Guys welcome to my art contest, I am Ki-neko animura but please call me Ki or Neko. So I got tired of having individual contests where some people couldn't draw the character because they were complicated or just couldn't do the certain species. So I decided to have this single contest where I will have a list of characters I would love art of and you may chose any or all of those listed. I will close it at the end date (which could and probably will be extended), I will then give a week for any orders to be put in then My judges and I will search through them and try to find some winners.

End Date: June 14th

Please if you enter just put this so I can track everything
Code: Select all
Username:
Who you drew:
Entry:
[size=50]Om nom[/size]

Table of Contents
- Rules
- Prizes
- Canine Characters
- Feline Characters
- Other Characters
- Couple Characters
- Entries
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:12 am, edited 7 times in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Draw My Characters (Pink balloon prize) No posting!!

Postby ki-neko animura » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:02 pm

!!Rules!!
I am going to try and keep my rules simple and to the point... this may not happen but oh well. Just PLEASE read them!!!

Do's
- Draw more than one character
- Ask questions
- Make traditional or digital
- Enter more than once
- Take time on your drawings
- Follow CS Rules
- Look at their personalities

Do nots
- Trace, Steal, Copy, etc other's art
- Use Bases these must be custom
- Change the species unless stated
- try and give me a pitty party. Most of my other contests there have been people saying oh I am not as good as so and so but the pink balloon is my dreamie! Please do not do this it annoys the crap out of me.
- Spam

Table of Contents
- Rules
- Prizes
- Canine Characters
- Feline Characters
- Other Characters
- Couple Characters
- Entries
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:09 pm

!!PrIzEs!!
So here are the prizes. All of these (except the balloon) are subject to change... if this happens it will be a pet of equal or more value!

First Prize

Second Prize

Third Prize
and some uncommons/commons/hoards

Fourth Prize
and some uncommons/commons/hoards

Table of Contents
- Rules
- Prizes
- Canine Characters
- Feline Characters
- Other Characters
- Couple Characters
- Entries
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:30 pm

!!Canine Characters!!
So here is a list of the canine characters I would like drawn. First there will be a good ref of them then their Personality, Gender, Species, Accessories, and the link to their page on my charrie website.

Becca
Personality: withdrawn yet spirited she prefers being by herself. Though she does like being with small groups who understand her. She loves to mix and play music.
Species: Unknown canine
Accessories: Hair, headphones, bracelets, necklace, laptop case, and bandana
Charrie Page: Becca

Jackson
Personality: He is strict but gentle. He won't let anyone treat him differently because he lost his legs. He can be harsh and dominant
Species: Corgi
Accessories: His cart
Charrie Page: Jackson

manta
Personality: He is energetic and careless. He is very flexible and loves to swim.
Species: Manta Ray Wolf mix
Accessories: None
Charrie Page: Manta

Mickey
Personality: So this little monochrome canine is afraid of everything! Especially this little shadow that has a habit of popping up and grabbing him.
Species: Wolf Doberman Mix
Accessories: His Shadow
Charrie Page: Mickey

Mishka
Personality: Mishka is gentle and calm but he angers easily and has some major mood swings that are never violent though.
Species: corgi, husky, and african wild dog mix
Accessories: A scarf and a little travelers pouch made of a light brown leather around his back leg
Charrie Page: Mishka

Noah
The Pup in the front
Personality: NA
Species: Wolf doberman Mix
Accessories: Hair and headphones
Charrie Page: http://thegalacianpack.weebly.com/noah.html

Hanna
Personality: Hanna is a fun loving pup. but with a very serious tone. She doesn't get jokes they are a new thing for her.
Species: Wolf Doberman Mix
Accessories: Usually seen with a silver bow and silver and green arrows
Charrie Page: Hanna
Can be seen with her sister Satine (below)

Satine
Personality: Satine is blind. But she sees the beauty in things even if there is no beauty to others. Just like her mother
Species: Doberman Wolf Mix
Accessories: A gold necklace with flowers on it.
Charrie Page: Satine

Eyal
Personality: Eyal may look like a large and aggressive beast but he truly isn't. Oh he can act like it sometimes, scaring off those he doesn't want to talk to. He acts cool and tough but he really does care about those he loves. He is extremely skilled in hand-to-hand or shall i say paw-to-paw combat and is an extremely quick thinker. He can get out of some very sticky situations. He regards laziness and ignorance as a hindrance and prefers to be on the move. He prefers being on the move and productive working on several things at once.
Species: pyrenean mountain dog, Coyote Mix
Accessories: Green Leaves behind left ear, Vine bracelet
Charrie Page: Eyal

Ryder
Species: Corgi
Accessories: Dagger on a leather belt on his back leg with a bright sapphire embedded int he handle, A wanted sign rolled up, Two blue stud earrings on both ears, and a small blue pendant around his neck
Charrie Page: Ryder

Ziva
Personality: Loyal and quick. She likes being by herself or with two more people. She can blend well and likes to watch and wait until someone makes a mistake. She can be kind to innocents and like to help where she can.
Species: Silver Fox
Accessories: - Hair - She has black hair in a messy side bun, tied with a blue hairband. If down it is long, about mid chest
- Cloak - A long black cloak with a furry hood. Tied with a string with a crescent moon and a full moon on the ends
- Bracelet - A brown leather bracelet with a gem in the middle that changes with the moon phase
- Bracer - Leather bracer on right paw with a hidden blade in it.
- Necklace - A black stringed necklace adorned with blue gems and a silver cresent moon in the middle
- Leather belt and pouch - A leather belt with a darker pouch tied around her waist.
- Leather leg bands - Leather leg bands on her back legs that hold three throwing knives each.
- Tail charms - Black string wrapped around her tail adorned with blue gems and every phase of the moon in silver.
Charrie Page: Ziva

Hunter
Personality: Hunter is very sweet, but due to his looks he is shunned by both he zombies and the survivors. He prefers to stay in shadows in order to keep himself safe. But if you gain his trust he is playful, energetic, and loveable.
Species: Zombie Dog
Accessories: yellow bandana with a red biohazard symbol and a brain plushie that oozes... something
Charrie Page: Hunter

Nilex
Image OLD IMG (please look at his ref sheet for current markings)
Personality: Very shy and skittish. He is hard to befriend and prefers to watch and hide.
Species: Unknown Canine
Accessories: Leather mask that never comes off, a steel plate on his belly that filters air particles for food and tubes that ooze a green liquid.
Charrie Page: Nilex

Anaksunamun
Personality: She is patient and hard-working, she hates getting distraacted from her protection duty. She is logical and fast thinking.
Species: Egyptian Anubis and wolf mix
Accessories: - Wings - Anaksunamun's wings are optional. They are used by her to travel through the Pyramid without tripping the boobi traps.,
- Feather - Her feather represents Horus
- Purple smoke - A purpleish black smoke that is used as a hallucinogen and a cover.
- Dagger - http://www.smkw.com/large/knife/DBHK852Q.jpg A gold dagger that looks like the above but has a head of anubis on the handle.
- Headband - http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1591515392/ch0230832
She wears a headdress like the one above
Charrie Page: Ana

Avani
Personality: Unsure
Species: Coyote, icelandic sheepdog mix
Accessories: - Bandages - Bandage wraps on her front paws in order to protect them when bending.
- Earrings - three silver studs on the top of each ear, Two jade dangling earrings in each ear.
- Flower - An unnaturally greenflower behind her right ear
- Chopsticks - A pair of chopsticks behind the flower.
Charrie Page: Avani

Walker
Personality: She is compassionate, and genuinely desires to help those she meets on missions. She speaks seven languages, including Portugese, Spanish, German, English, Italian and Russian, and is able to hold her own in a fight
Species: border Collie
Accessories: Her necklace has a hidden camera in it, she has an earwig, the side pocket holds her passport, a pen with a USB drive inside of it, and a couple small items, There is a pocket on both sides, The CIA strip can be taken off in case she doesn't want to announce herself.
Charrie Page: Walker

Table of Contents
- Rules
- Prizes
- Canine Characters
- Feline Characters
- Other Characters
- Couple Characters
- Entries
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:52 pm, edited 7 times in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:45 pm

!!Feline Characters!!
So here is a list of the Feline characters I would like drawn. First there will be a good ref of them then their Personality, Gender, Species, Accessories, and the link to their page on my charrie website.

Alisiquette
Personality: She is loving and gentle. Her favorite thing to do is sit down and write/sing songs.
Species: Lioness
Accessories: Feather
Charrie Page: Alisiquette

Letang
Personality: Sweet and sensible he thinks before acting
Species: Cheetah Hedgehog mix
Accessories: Goggles that are around his neck as well as a red stone necklace that occasionally glows.
Charrie Page: Letang

Morzania
Personality: She is dark and mysterious preferring to keep to herself. Though she does like company because of her past she is afraid to get hurt.
Species: Lioness
Accessories: 3 gold rings on tail, two feathers behind ear, Various spell making items, and a tome.
Charrie Page: Morzania

Michonne
Personality: Strong willed and stubborn. Michonne doesn't trust easily. She is tough and "stand offish" prefering to keep to herself. Though she is ok with a small group.
Species: Black Leopard
Accessories: Bandana, Cloak, and Katana
Charrie Page: Michonne

Saoirse
Personality: She is a rough and tough girl who isn't afraid to play dirty. She can be serious and cold to people who annoy her. But if you don't get on her bad side she can be a great friend.
Species: Cheetah
Accessories: Goggles, feathers, mane, braid, front leg guantlets, scarf, earrings
Charrie Page: Saoirse

Hajari
Personality: Sweet and charming this chinchilla cheetah is a player. He loves to show off to everyone and that can get him in trouble. He does have a gentle and nurturing side, though he would never show it purposely.
Species: Chinchilla Cheetah
Accessories: Goggles, Scarf, Guantlets
Charrie Page: Hajari

Nicklaus
Personality: Calm and centered he isn't thrown off by alot. He prefers to watch and listen instead of being in on the action
Accessories: A conductor style hat, a whistle t, thick flame resistant gloves that have a flap that covers his toes when needed, and a coal stained bandana.
Charrie Page: Nicklaus'

Kailani
Personality: Mischievious and intelligent she is a great friend to those she trusts. She loves pulling pranks and can easily get out of any sticky situation
Accessories: Hair, Sailor hat, Hair things, Compass on a necklace, front leg warmers, tail rings, dagger
Charrie Page: Kailani

Hajari, Saoirse, Nicklaus, and Kailani can all be drawn together or in pairs. they are all family

Shailani
Personality: Fast and street smart. She is kind of a loner finding it very hard to trust others. She likes to climb and be high up feeling slightly uncomfortable on the ground. She dislikes water which accounts for the slightly unkempt fur.
Species: Jaguar
Accessories: Gold necklace with jade beads and stone, two bands on her back legs.
Charrie Page: Shailani

Saffaria
Personality: Tough but fun loving she enjoys catching up with gossip with her friends. If someone thinks she can't do something she will go out of her way to prove them wrong.
Species: Larko
Accessories: two gold bands on her tail, feathers, beads, and jade necklace with claws on it.
Charrie Page: Saffaria

Peyote
Personality: Not made yet
Species: Desert Cat
Accessories: The flower on her ear blooms in the middle of spring to the middle of summer. The juice around her neck is from her own cactus on her tail. She can use the juice to disorient enemies. She can also use her sharp spines as weapons.
Charrie Page: Peyote
- Her companion is here http://thegalacianpack.weebly.com/na.html

Jesse, Ariana, Mercy
Peresonality: Not yete firgured out
Species: Puma, Leopard, cheetah cerberus
Accessories: - Necklaces - Three seperate necklaces
- Jesse - A four layered necklace. in the middle is two columns with ten rows. Has several blue beads. Has two white and grey spotted feathers.. Tied with leather strips.
- Ariana - A four layered necklace with long bone beads. Has several round beads. A round piece in the middle with two dangling pieces. Tied with leather strips.
- Mercy - A long leather necklace with a dreamchatcher on the end. decorated with beads and a red feather.
- Headbands -
- Jesse - A leather headband with most of her bangs overtop of it. Has a white feather tied to it.
- Mercy - a leather headband with two string holding a red feather and beads.
- Hair ties -
- Mercy and Jesse - braid is tied with thin strip of leather
- Ariana - Each braid is tied with a white button like thing
- Plushies - Seven different plushies based on a couple different characters form The Mercy Thompson series. A bear, bobcat, raven, thunderbird, coyote, wolf, and calico cat
Charrie Page: JAM page

Nukunu
Personality: Docile and imaginative. He doesn't like to stay in one place for very long. He LOVES fruits and his staff grows several exotic ones.
Species: King Cheetah
Accessories: He carries around a staff that grows a whole bunch of exotic fruits on it. The ones shown are Mangosteen (The purpleish round one), the Kiwano (the yellow one), The Sugar Apple (The green scale looking one), and the Kumquat (the orange one). He also has three Miracle Berries on a chain around his neck.
Charrie Page: Nukunu

Mwezi
Personality: A night owl and independant spirit. She likes to surround herself with a small group of close friends. She is talkative yet soothing and has tons of facial expressions.
Species: She is a golden Malayan Tigress which means she is smaller than other tigers.
Accessories: - Scarf - a long tealish scarf with yellow cresent moons and stripes.
- Necklace - beaded necklace with a yellow cresent moon
- Feathers - behind left ear only
- Beads - decorating the feathers behind her ear and her necklace
- Leather belt - the large blueish gem changes with the moon (If it is all Blueish black then it is a new moon when you see silver it is in the shape of the moon. )
Charrie Page: Mwezi

Table of Contents
- Rules
- Prizes
- Canine Characters
- Feline Characters
- Other Characters
- Couple Characters
- Entries
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:00 pm

!!Other Characters!!
So here is a list of my other characters I would like drawn. First there will be a good ref of them then their Personality, Gender, Species, Accessories, and the link to their page on my charrie website.

Tango Kie
Species: Lizzard, feline, fish thing
Accessories: Blowdart gun on back left leg, darts in a pouch on the right front leg, Poinson Dart frog companion
Charrie Page: Tango Kie

Rain
Personality: Carefree and spirited she doesn't let having three legs get her down. She is a slight flirt and loves to bat her eyelashes
Species: American Show Horse
Accessories: feathers in mane and aesthetic leg
Charrie Page: Rain

Kodii
Personality: He is sweet and shy. He hates being by himself and can be kind of clingy. He is a big teddy bear...
Species: Kodiak Bear Cub
Accessories: Scarf
Charrie Page: Kodii

Korra
Personality: Intelligent and active she loves to read and be on the move. But she does have a sassy and sneaky side to her. If she needs or wants something she takes it.
Species: Otter
Accessories: a small blue pendant on a sliver chain. The tail is wrapped in a matching silver chain with blue pendants on the end. She also has a black bandana around her neck that can come up and cover the front of her face
Charrie Page: Korra

Aleni
Species: Dragon
Accessories: NA
Charrie Page: Aleni

Makesh
Personality: Extremley protective and strong. He prefers to act rather than sit around.
Species: Dragon
Charrie Page: Kailani

Dybbuk
Personality: Dybbuk is a nightmare turned real. He loves to scare and follow people. Usually killing those he comes in contact with.
Species: Jewish Demon
Charrie Page: Dybbuk

Nanook
Personality: Slightly anti-social and grumpy. Nanook prefers to be by himself or with one or two others.
Species: Genet
Accessories: - Feathers - A large blue feather stuck through his left ear. Three smaller feathers on the bangle near his tail tip
- Hoop Earring - One gold hoop earring on his left ear
- Bangles - A gold bangle around his left ankle. Two more gold bangles on his tail.
Charrie Page: Nanook

Rougarou
Species: Mutated Demonic German Shephard Coyote Mix
Accessories: unsure yet
Charrie Page: Rougarou

Table of Contents
- Rules
- Prizes
- Canine Characters
- Feline Characters
- Other Characters
- Couple Characters
- Entries
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:10 pm

!!Couple Characters!!
So here is a list of my couples one belongs to me and the other belongs to it's respective owner. For these ones I will only put a link to my character then under it a link to the other person's

Makesh and Nattice
My Makesh
Joss Carter's Nattice

Korra and Ritt
My Korra
Zombiicandy's Ritt

Svaara and Jayden
My Svaara
BloodyCrystal56's Jayden

Table of Contents
- Rules
- Prizes
- Canine Characters
- Feline Characters
- Other Characters
- Couple Characters
- Entries
Last edited by ki-neko animura on Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me