Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Rainbow Pudding Adopts -- Get Yours Today! <3 by puddssoul

Based on Click to view
Artist puddssoul [gallery]
Time spent 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Rainbow Pudding Adopts -- Get Yours Today! <3

Postby puddssoul » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:09 am

Rainbow Pudding Adopts

{Please note, this lineart was drawn by another user, and is used with their permission. <3}

Welcome to Rainbow Pudding Adopts, where you can adopt your own little "pudding" today! They are just like normal dogs, but with a huge appetite for sweets and baked goods, so be prepared. :D For now, I will be the one designing these dogs, although you may see new artists appearing as time goes on to give a larger variety of tastes and ideas! These will be mostly premade, with a few customs thrown in as I see fit, and everyone is welcome to adopt them. Now (although they're no fun) we have some rules to attend to.

Rules:
1.) Please listen to the artists, and do not yell at them or be mean to them in any way. If you have a problem with one of the artists, send me a pm and I will deal with the problem.
2.) You can adopt as many as you like, but please do not try out for more than three or four at a time, and be considerate of other users -- they'd like to adopt too, I'm sure, so don't take them ALL.
3.) You may make slight edits to your character, or add items, but do not claim the design as your own work, or change it entirely!
4.) If you do not fill out the form given by the artist, you will not be entered as a true participant to win the dog.
5.) Do not beg or bother anyone to let you win/give/trade you one of their dogs. It's rude.
6.) I reserve the right to take away these dogs if you break the rules, or to not give them out at the end date if I do not believe that any of the forms are enough. This should rarely happen, but I need to make sure that this is clear.
7.) All general CS Oekaki rules.
8.) (Less of a rule and more of a statement...) Break the rules once, you get a warning, as well as for the second offence. On the third offence, you will be banned from adopting for a week. A forth strike will get you banned permanently from the adoptable, and any dogs you have will be put up for re-adoption. I hope to not have to ban anyone.
9.) Don't mini-mod! If I need mods, I will hire them. If I have a problem with one of my staff, I will fix it.

Tips:
1.) More is -- 99% of the time -- better. When it comes to personality, I'd much rather see a paragraph than five or six disconnected words that aren't even a sentence. The only exception might be in art, when perhaps one well-done peice would be better than two or three hurried ones.
2.) Extras are always welcome! It shows me you put effort into your form, and that you really care about and want the dog!
3.) "Prettiness" is not counted toward the form. Meaning you can use fancy fonts and colorful words all you want, but I'm still going to judge on content rather than how it looks outwardly. So if you have a nice, colorful form, but someone else did three peices of art and a nice poem, you probably aren't going to win with low content. :X
4.) Be unique! Add things about them you think other people wouldn't think up! I want unique characters coming out of this, not Mary and Larry Sues (perfect, non-detailed characters, ie. the pretty girl who gets everything she wants and is also super nice). Flaws are interesting!

Example Form For Pudding #4:
{Using the form from the thread, don't use this example form or you definately will not get her...}
Name: Daisy Chains
Favorite Sweet?: Tootsie Rolls!
Personality:
Daisy Chains is a sweet, somewhat shy female, because she's never around others very often. She lives a solitary life in the wild, living off of the land, and therefore doesn't get sweets very often besides things like honey. She does not like being in large crowds, and is easily frightened -- she has nightmares quite often, and fears for things like predators and natural disasters. Despite all of this, she's a sweet-hearted girl who will help out others at any chance she gets, even if those chances are few and far between. She's intelligent enough to survive, and that's good enough for her. And even though her outward appearance is lovely, she's got a low confidence level.
How did they get their necklace and flower?:
The flower behind her ear is one she plucked from a meadow near her little home in the woods, and she got her necklace from a stray passing through her territory who said their owner had given it to them -- although it looks quite pretty, it's really just a plastic child's toy on a bit of string.
Extras?:
Sweet and mild like a bumblebee
Lives the girl of the daisies, so free,
Her eyes sparkle like rivers flowing fast
She reminds you of springs long past
Daisy Chains, she calls herself,
A name full of natural wealth,
You wish to flee your city life
And life this one, with much less strife,
To join the beautiful golden-pelted girl
And let the wild become your world!

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1599015
(Entry art!)

Please note that the art I have done for this will go to the new owner, or I will keep her if no one enters for her. :3
Last edited by puddssoul on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rainbow Pudding Adopts -- Get Yours Today! <3

Postby puddssoul » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:10 am

Owned Dogs:

None yet!~
Last edited by puddssoul on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:19 am

can i be an artist.
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puddssoul » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:24 am

doglover947 wrote:can i be an artist.

Maybe later? I'm not really looking for artists at the moment, but thank you for your interest, and if I ever need some help, I'll definately drop you a pm. I'm thinking of doing a contest once this gets a little more off the ground.

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doglover947 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:41 am

ok dok
Hi, I'm doglover947.
Yes, I am a Christian,
and I believe in Jesus
Christ with my full
heart. If you'd like to
chat just shoot me a
pm. c:
design by Wafflez2

doglover947

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puddssoul » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:18 am

Four adopts are up now, I may be doing a few more later. ^-^

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChubLover<3 » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:08 pm

c: love these I will definitely be trying out for a few once I can go back on my computer! I really love the whole sweets theme c:

// Even the weakest \\

// filly can grow to be \\

// the strongest mare.. \\

-Signature by Admires Last Delight
ChubLover<3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puddssoul » Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:09 pm

ChubLover<3 wrote:c: love these I will definitely be trying out for a few once I can go back on my computer! I really love the whole sweets theme c:

Aww, thanks, Love. :D It really means a lot to hear that.

puddssoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puddssoul » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:22 am

Bump!

puddssoul