Based on Click to view
Artist SK:) [gallery]
Time spent 52 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
30 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forest Elken #2 ADOPTED

Postby SK:) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:51 am

What are Forest Elken?
Forest Elken are very secretive vixen elk crosses that live in the deepest crevices of the woods in Northern Asia. They tend to avoid humans, but if caught they become very attached and stay with the human until they are discarded, or the guardian dies. They cannot be held in captivity because they will die. They normally travel alone, and not in packs. In mating season, however, they get together in pairs and then have kits, and then depart from eachother after two or three weeks after the kits are born. Their common color-scheme is natural colors, but there are rare Elken that are unnatural colors.

To win this Forest Elken you must come up with the best form. You may post art, but it is not required. It does give a boost, however.

Form
Code: Select all
I Would Like to Adopt this Elken!
Username:
Elken Name:
A little story :
This contest will end on:
January 7th, 2013

CONGRATULATION !

starry-knight wrote:[center]I Would Like to Adopt this Elken!
Username:
Starry-knight

Elken Name:
Cavalia

Personality:
Cavalia is a timid girl, living a rather lonely and solitary life. But even so, Cavalia is very sweet and perhaps trusts too easily to any who stick around for an hour or so. She is gentle and kind hearted, a compassion swells within her, and a love for life and towards others is not easily missed when you meet her. She dreams of company, hopes for love, and desires a special someone to stick around...if only she was so lucky..

A little story :

"At First....It was only a dream"... I remembered waking up from many just like this. Merely a figment of my imagination, where solitude had forced me to confide in. Here in my dreams I wasn't alone, in my dreams I was visited by a shadow but not a dark one..no, not dark. It's presence soothed me, even from a great distance, the warmth the shadow radiated wrapped around me and filled me with hope. In my dream I would slowly wander closer to this shadow still, hoping to catch a glimpse of this unknown admirer of my sleep, but I would never meet it. For whenever I got close enough, like shadows do...they dissappear from the light never to reappear until darkness falls...

"Then it Became my World".....Every night I dreampt of this shadow. Every night this shadow became defined, one night I discovered I could see the shadows eyes which radiated a sweet soft blue, the next dark brown fur, and even furthur black and tab markings that scattered its pelt....but even then this shadow would not let me close. I began to wonder why this stranger hid from me...perhaps I was the intruder here. Or perhaps this shadow was just as afraid of me as I was of my solitude...

"And One Night It Turned Into Reality".... I have been told before that Dreams, if dreampt enough, become reality. Little did I know that the shadow I witnessed every night in my slumber I would meet one night on a walk in the woods. Just like the order of my dream I stood up and my eyes scanned the trees not really looking for anything in particular. And then as I turned my head that's when I noticed the shadow, deep in the darkness casted by the leaves of the forests towering trees. At first, I almost thought I was dreaming; In fact I thought for sure I had to be. I had dreampt so many nights that I would meet this figure....I didn't believe it could ever come true. So following in my dreams order I walked towards it, weaving between the trees, getting closer and closer. I could see those blue eyes now, the dark brown of its coat...so close now... I stood face to face with the figure, but I was too Awestruck to speak. We stared at each other for a long while, no words could slip from our frozen lips. I had never gotten this close before...

[/center]
Last edited by SK:) on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

Comissions
Slot 1 : CLOSED

Info
VERY INACTIVE because of School an' stuff .__.

OMG ME HAZ AN OMGSR O3O<3 wrote:Image
Pet's name: Beast

Info
asdfghjkl nothin' up guys :B

HAPPY NEW YEAR CS<3

Comissions
Slot 2 : CLOSED
reserved by fox.
SK:)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Forest Elken #2

Postby Cheval. » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:02 am

Username:

m a n g o

Elken Name:

Prince Charming

male

Personality:

Quite shy, but a real charmer once he warms up to you. He's very quiet and prefers to keep to himself. He would rather be alone then with friends.

A little story:

Prince was born into a very quiet forest. He rarely came upon other animals besides birds and squirrels. Thus, leaving him solitary. His mother raised him for quite sometime, but left him at an early age. Prince never really knew why she left, or if she was still alive. What he spends most of his days doing is searching for his mother in hopes of reuniting with her.
Cheval.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiwii » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:04 am

Username:
*Nikki*
Elken Name:
Erna
Personality:
friendly, always positive and loves to be alone sometimes.
A little story :
WIP.
quiwii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cerestes » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:09 am

Username: Cerestes
Elken Name: Queen
Personality: Queen is filled with dark emotions and thoughts, and they scare her. She is so afraid of becoming evil, but surely, that same fear is what keeps reassured that she is not as bad as others seem to think she is. Queen is severly misunderstood because of the strange marking on her back. She is quite curious and eager to learn.
A little story : Queen was treated differently from the moment of her birth. Others avoided her, and whispered things behind her back. As a result, Queen grew up to be very sensitive and insecure. In her youth, there was a strange instance when she had one day wandered away from her mother and pack. She came across a small spider sitting in its web. Fascinated, Queen inched closer for a better look. Suddenly she heard a voice, seemingly out of nowhere. "Come no closer!" The frantic voice cried out to her. She jumped back and looked around for the source. Seeing nothing, she grew nervous and ran back to her mother's side. She never mentioned the incident to anyone for fear of ridicule. As time went by, Queen grew into a beautiful young female, but she still did not have many friends. A darkness, caused by despair, had crept into her heart. She was afraid of this darkness, and tried her hardest to ignore her true feelings about those around her. By chance, one day she caught a clear view of herself in her reflection. She had never noticed the strange marking on her back! Turning to get a better view, she took in the marking that seemed so much like the spider she had seen when she was younger. Curiosity got the better of her and she set off to learn all she could about the strange arachnids. It wasn't long before Queen discovered her ability to talk to the creatures, and slowly, she drifted away from her family. Treated even worse as an outcast, Queen kept to herself and found comfort in the depths of the spiders' cavern.

I know I am trying out for the other one as well, but I have fallen in love with her too so I figured I would give a try for either X3
ImageImageImage
Cerestes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inner Animal » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:13 am

Username:
Inner Animal, but some just call me Animal. :3

Elken Name:
Jasperella

Personality:
Jasper is very shy but when it comes to friends she's very outgoing. She can never speak in front of crowds or even stand up for herself at times! But if there's a fight she'll stay out until its over then help the person afterwards. But any-other time she hardly ever talks.

A little story:
One day Jasper happily munched on some meat as she saw a young Elken stumble in front of her. Smiling lightly she nudged it over to the Elken and disappeared into the trees without replying to the soft " Thank you." The young Elken said as it ate.
inner Animal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kite » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:27 am

Looks amazing, Sk ^-^

Luffles ya <3
Kite's Bulletin wrote:
ASK ME

KiteCharacters

Art ShopDeviantArtFanclub
Kite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:48 am

Username:
Starry-knight

Elken Name:
Cavalia

Personality:
Cavalia is a timid girl, living a rather lonely and solitary life. But even so, Cavalia is very sweet and perhaps trusts too easily to any who stick around for an hour or so. She is gentle and kind hearted, a compassion swells within her, and a love for life and towards others is not easily missed when you meet her. She dreams of company, hopes for love, and desires a special someone to stick around...if only she was so lucky..

A little story :
"At First....It was only a dream"... I remembered waking up from many just like this. Merely a figment of my imagination, where solitude had forced me to confide in. Here in my dreams I wasn't alone, in my dreams I was visited by a shadow but not a dark one..no, not dark. It's presence soothed me, even from a great distance, the warmth the shadow radiated wrapped around me and filled me with hope. In my dream I would slowly wander closer to this shadow still, hoping to catch a glimpse of this unknown admirer of my sleep, but I would never meet it. For whenever I got close enough, like shadows do...they dissappear from the light never to reappear until darkness falls...

"Then it Became my World".....Every night I dreampt of this shadow. Every night this shadow became defined, one night I discovered I could see the shadows eyes which radiated a sweet soft blue, the next dark brown fur, and even furthur black and tab markings that scattered its pelt....but even then this shadow would not let me close. I began to wonder why this stranger hid from me...perhaps I was the intruder here. Or perhaps this shadow was just as afraid of me as I was of my solitude...

"And One Night It Turned Into Reality".... I have been told before that Dreams, if dreampt enough, become reality. Little did I know that the shadow I witnessed every night in my slumber I would meet one night on a walk in the woods. Just like the order of my dream I stood up and my eyes scanned the trees not really looking for anything in particular. And then as I turned my head that's when I noticed the shadow, deep in the darkness casted by the leaves of the forests towering trees. At first, I almost thought I was dreaming; In fact I thought for sure I had to be. I had dreampt so many nights that I would meet this figure....I didn't believe it could ever come true. So following in my dreams order I walked towards it, weaving between the trees, getting closer and closer. I could see those blue eyes now, the dark brown of its coat...so close now... I stood face to face with the figure, but I was too Awestruck to speak. We stared at each other for a long while, no words could slip from our frozen lips. I had never gotten this close before...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SK:) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:02 am

Kite wrote:Looks amazing, Sk ^-^

Luffles ya <3

Thank you ewe
And luff ya too buddy o3o

Comissions

Info

Info

HAPPY NEW YEAR CS<3

Comissions
reserved by fox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:12 am

what is the eye color? Is it brown? cant tell...

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SK:) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:37 am

Yeah,it's brown ^w^
And Thank's for entring ;)

Comissions

Info

Info

HAPPY NEW YEAR CS<3

Comissions
reserved by fox.

My pets
My items