Aries - PixieStoryteller by Sketchy

Based on Click to view
Artist Sketchy [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Aries - PixieStoryteller

Postby Sketchy » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:09 am

*Do NOT post here unless you win the ratlet!

Information wrote:Male. Standard, Natural Albino.
Shows albinism. May carry, but doesn't show, excessive mutations.
Has a weakness for anything(or anyone) soft.
Official Date of Birth: December 30th, 2012
Date of Adoption: January 14th, 2013

For more information, please head over to: Chitter Squeek Rattery

Colors (c) Sketchy
Lines (c) Stephanie "Sketchy" 2012
CSR (c) Stephanie "Sketchy" 2012
!Please do not demand art from me, it will be ignored!
No matter how "nicely" you put it. I'm not an art-slave.

*Thank you Spotty <3*
Click on Skertchy to see her
page(includes more pictures!)

Sketchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Aries' Info

Postby FateStoryteller » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:21 pm

PixieStoryteller wrote:Username: PixieStoryteller
Ratlet Number: 2
Why do you want to adopt He's adorable of course, however, I have a Harry Potter Character, a hufflepuff based on myself. Her name is Sarah Trindler and her parents bought her an albino rat to keep her company at Hogwarts. His name is Aries and this guy is just like him! :D I would love to adopt this rat in the name of Aries since I can't get a real one like him. ^^
Rat Name: Aries
Personality: (Likes, dislikes, how they react to people, other rats, etc.) Aries is very loyal to Sarah and feels that it is his personal responcibility to protect her. He isn't afraid of anything even though he's the size of a normal rat and technically would be at a disadvantage in any sort of fight. That wouldn't keep him from trying to protect her though. As long as no one is hostile towards his master, he is a fairly friendly rat, though dominant. He will hold his ground against other rats around him. He dislikes anyone or thing that might be hostile towards Sarah. He also doesn't like pocketless clothes or tight fitting clothes since he prefers transportation on Sarah's person. Aries is not against being held by other people but is a little uncomfortable with it as he only really trusts Sarah but any friend of hers is a friend of his. He will just try and scramble out of their hands and back to Sarah if she leaves him with someone else for more than five minutes.
Where food is concerned, Aries prefers fruits over seeds, especially apricots. However, his favorite seed is that of the sunflower. He decidedly doesn't like your run-of-the-mill grain and will more often than not refuse to eat if proffered such standard fare. He will eat just about any kind of fruit, though, dried or fresh and often is found frequenting the Hogwarts kitchens where he is doted on by the house-elves who treat him as a sort of kitchen pet. Sarah will scold him often for coming back with a chubby belly after one of his raids.
Quirks: (Little things like "Enjoys sleeping on her back", "Loves hoarding candy wrappers", etc.) As stated before, Aries peculiarly enjoys riding along on Sarah. Specifically where on Sarah is not consistent. She will find him in her robe pockets, curled up in the crook of her arm, flat out in one of her sleeves, sprawled on her shoulder or really anywhere that he can find a comfortable nest on her, even on her head once or twice. When Sarah is not within read, he will become frantic, scurrying all over the castle and grounds looking for her. I believe it was something in his genetics that was tweaked to make him particularly loyal for the master who chose him.
Another little quirk is that while plenty of rats and other beasts would scurry away from magic, be it potions or transfiguration, Aries really likes getting right in the middle of it and was once or twice the cause of a disastrous potion spill which caused Sarah a particularly nasty detention with Professor Malfoy. After that Aries was threatened with being left behind in the dormitory if he did not keep his whiskers in Sarah's robes during classes and he refrained from being quite so curious from then on.
Finally, Aries, unlike Sarah, loves flying. After finally getting over her fear enough to be able to enjoy a low ride on a broom, Sarah felt confident enough with her skills that she took Aries on a ride. To her horror, the little beast scampered out of her pockets and raced up to the very tip of the broom stick. After nearly falling from shock, Sarah landed the broom, scolded him, and then found it no use. She tried to leave him on the ground after that but he would pop up unexpectedly, having snuck into a pocket and kept very quiet there until fly time at which time he would appear. Finally Sarah just let him come with her as she could see he was really in no more danger than herself and his over-confidence gave her frail one a bit of a boost.
What do you plan on doing with your rat? (Roleplay, Make art of, Hoard art of, etc.) Drawing art of him, using him in my roleplay, possibly writing a story about him and Sarah in the future. He will also have a place on my Adoptables thread; I think I will make a new post just for him since he will have so much info about him. ^^
If you feel you can no longer care for your Rat, will you return it here to find a new home? Yes, but I would really like him to have a permanent home with me and Sarah, who I actually use in other stories. I think I may transfer him into those other stories as well...
Artwork/Story?
Sarah and Aries <--- Line art by horsy1050.

Aries magnified<--- Line art by Sketchy (Obviously. ^^' Wish I were good at drawing rats... '~')

I made a rat line-art! ^^ ---->Image

May add more in the future and clean this up. :D Thank you so much! He's so wonderful! *snuggles Aries*
FateStoryteller

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me