hdmwolf wrote:
<< username >>
hdmwolf
<< name >>

Luminescence / Lumi
<< gender >>
female
<< personality >>
Luminescence is quite the sneaky and intelligent creature for such a small size coupled with such a small brain. Her
mind is almost never at rest, as in her opinion, there is always something, no matter what, to think about. This little
motto of hers sums up Lumi's thought process. Because of her little size, she's adept at finding hiding spaces and small
nooks where she'll be able to sit in peace and think. Often she will stay in the strangest of places for quite a few hours,
eavesdropping on others' conversations, drinking in the words and sounds. It is there that you will find she is in complete
contentment.
likes ;; small spaces, the dark, warmth, nighttime, imagining/daydreaming
dislikes ;; wide fields, loud noises, fish, winter, the cold, slow-witted creatures
<< why you want her >>
I always love species that people create on CS, and this is one of the recent ones that I've discovered.
I love this one's design, colors and simplicity, so I thought, why not try out for her? It's worth a shot c:
<< history >>
Luminescence is more of a solitary creature, though she does have a lot to say, and it probably would make her a lot hap-
pier to have someone to talk to. The way she sees it, she doesn't need to have many connections and friends. All throughout
her life living with other Feerlings, since she was a very young kit, to now, she has remained quite solitary. Her parents
tried their hardest to accustom her to friendship and others' presence, but all she wanted to do was be on her own and not
have anyone interfere with whatever she was doing. Today she still lives with her 'pack', but remains distant.
<< art >>
I ran out of time, so I have no art :c
<< other >>
This species is adorable; I can't wait to see more designs! c:

Very good job on the form <3 Enjoy~
Last edited by LunarFox on Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ DeviantArtFurAffinityCS Art Shop ▪ QvQ~

~I'm going to be leaving soon so i'm trading all my pets and items away for art and character designs and such. If you are interested please check out my threads below~

~Buying Character Designs Thread~
LunarFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feerling #86

Postby Bear. » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:08 pm

Username:
Bear.
Name:
Stormbringer
Personality:
WIP
Why you want him/her:
Feerlings Are Super Awesome In My Opinion, And This Is One Of The Cutest Ones I've Seen So Far. I Would B So Happy To Get Her!
History:
WIP
Art:
WIP
Trade:
Here
Other:
Nothing.

✦ BEYHR ✦
she they he
kaijuinu & lil long necks creator
𓆝 𓆟𓆞 𓆟
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bear.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hdmwolf » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:14 pm

<< username >>
hdmwolf
<< name >>

Luminescence / Lumi
<< gender >>
female
<< personality >>
Luminescence is quite the sneaky and intelligent creature for such a small size coupled with such a small brain. Her
mind is almost never at rest, as in her opinion, there is always something, no matter what, to think about. This little
motto of hers sums up Lumi's thought process. Because of her little size, she's adept at finding hiding spaces and small
nooks where she'll be able to sit in peace and think. Often she will stay in the strangest of places for quite a few hours,
eavesdropping on others' conversations, drinking in the words and sounds. It is there that you will find she is in complete
contentment.
likes ;; small spaces, the dark, warmth, nighttime, imagining/daydreaming
dislikes ;; wide fields, loud noises, fish, winter, the cold, slow-witted creatures
<< why you want her >>
I always love species that people create on CS, and this is one of the recent ones that I've discovered.
I love this one's design, colors and simplicity, so I thought, why not try out for her? It's worth a shot c:
<< history >>
Luminescence is more of a solitary creature, though she does have a lot to say, and it probably would make her a lot hap-
pier to have someone to talk to. The way she sees it, she doesn't need to have many connections and friends. All throughout
her life living with other Feerlings, since she was a very young kit, to now, she has remained quite solitary. Her parents
tried their hardest to accustom her to friendship and others' presence, but all she wanted to do was be on her own and not
have anyone interfere with whatever she was doing. Today she still lives with her 'pack', but remains distant.
<< art >>
I ran out of time, so I have no art :c
<< other >>
This species is adorable; I can't wait to see more designs! c:
Last edited by hdmwolf on Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
hdmwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥pancake♥ » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:10 pm

Username:Anime100
Name:Drops Of Jupiter (Jupiter for short)
Personality:Jupiter is super smart, but he never shows it. He isnt boastful. He has a good sence of humor, and all the girls like him. He loves painting and listening to music.
Why you want him/her: I think he is just beautiful! The shading from blue to green is an awesome feature, and I can see many different drawings I can use him in.
History:Jupiter was born into a normal family, with a normal life. He went to school...church...had friends...but he was tired of normal. Thats when art came into his life. It was like pouring kool-aid in water. His life suddenly was full of spark! Painting took him to places he never could have dreamed. With every brush stroke the passion for art grew within.
Art:WIP :D
Other:I really hope I win this little guy!! Love his pattern, and the species.

♥pancake♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarFox » Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:19 am

I'll be judging in a few hours so make sure all you wip's are gone and your trades are sent~
~ DeviantArtFurAffinityCS Art Shop ▪ QvQ~

~I'm going to be leaving soon so i'm trading all my pets and items away for art and character designs and such. If you are interested please check out my threads below~

~Buying Character Designs Thread~
LunarFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me