Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Let it snow by Ovacalix

Artist Ovacalix [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Let it snow

Postby Ovacalix » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:03 pm

Lumimi glanced about the empty street, only a lamp supplying light on this cold night.
There weren't any pekoponians, or humans rather, to see them, was that why Mororo had asked to go on a walk? "Wow, the pekoponians sure went in early," she said, her breath drafting into the air "They are usually out much later than this."

Mororo looked around and snickered, he nodded and then returned his gaze to Lumimi, "Yes, but its Christmas eve," he spoke warmly and stopped in the light.
Lumimi tilted her head 'Christmas' was a pekoponian holiday, they were required to study it in highschool. She never really got the concept, nor remembered the specific dates, she glared at Mororo curiously.

Lumimi spoke curiously "How do you know that its Christmas eve?"

Mororo blinked from behind his visor, and returned to her with a warm smile, hands in his pockets.
"My family and I celebrate it, My mother and father adopted the tradition because they found it intriguing" he looked around, as if searching for something and looked at her again "Pekoponians go in early on the night before Christmas day, they spread rumors to their spawn about a fat man who somehow gets down chimneys and leaves gifts..."

Lumimi blinked, there was obviously an issue there, how would a fat man get through such a small space?
Then a picture of the man popped into her head, round bright red suit, cherry red nose and long white beard... Santa clause was his name, he sounded dreadful at times, like an intruder who would steal everything from a home.

While she was in thought Mororo had lifted his hand to caress her cheek in his palm, he smiled "It also gives us an opportunity to be alone with one another."
He gave her a quick, light kiss, and snickered, she returned the giggle and stood there in front of him, his breath smelled like mints.
For a minute they stood in silence, and then Mororo grabbed her hand, and they continued walking.

I was reading through our roleplay, and these two just needed some Christmas ship art QWQ
I also wanted to make my twin some art because yes, she is froggin amazing |D

Mo gave Lumi a jacket so they wouldn't get cold on a 'patrol' of the area they were patrolling, but it all ended being Mo's master plan to get them some alone time....

Mo you rascal... no more candy canes for you >U

Neyoyo: Little bro, I had no idea you were capable of devising such a master plan o-o *is serious*

Lumimi and her awesome self (c) Ƀlitz
Mororo and art (c) Silver Bullets
Ovacalix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Let it snow

Postby Blitz. » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:09 pm

JASDLGVAEKWGJR54KHWWJ
RWETGWKRGJW4OGRE
GERHG
RTG
RG
REWG
WE

So much epic fluff on the 22nd
I'll never forget

ALL THESE FEELS
SO MANY FEELS

JUST
JUST
-collapse-
<333333333333333333333333
<33333333333333333333333333
<33333333333333333333333333333

Twin you are the best, thank you so much for making this masterpiece of yes ;w; <3333
╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
[he/him]
Not active anymore. Just like editing my sig once a year lol
Sorry if you've been trying to contact me.
My Partner <3

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
Blitz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Let it snow

Postby Darechub » Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:16 pm