~Winner~
Shadow_paws wrote:
    Are you judging yet? If so, please ignore this post then. c:

Username:
      Crescent

Feerling Name:
      Cyan Blu or Blu for short.

Personality:
      Blu loves tiny things. In other words, cute things. He loves them and always find them lovely and nice. Whenever he finds a small tiny bug, he would watch it and follows it until the bug is gone. He does have a side where he is scared of bugs only ladybugs and butterflies are exception. You can say that is is a kind and caring one. But the fact is, he never does it right and is always clumsy whenever he tries to help someone. They'll only get in trouble the more he helps and thus his kindness is always rejected. Nevertheless, he's still 'happy-go-lucky' and believes that he will indeed help someone that is in need. He is often found sitting in the meadow watching everything that passes by him or just enjoying the nature. That is Cyan Blu.

Art:

Why you want him:
      This is a handsome Feerling and I won't deny it. Well, he does makes me thinks that he is those type who loves cute things and makes me wants to shape out his personality. And lastly, give him life like other Feerlings does.

Other:
      If you're wondering why I'm using the name 'Crescent' to apply, it is because I've swapped names with my friend and we're planning to swap back sometime soon. Thank you for understanding.

Congrats~ Your artwork of him is adorable <3 Please make sure to show me if you draw anymore ^-^
Last edited by LunarFox on Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:57 am, edited 4 times in total.
~ DeviantArtFurAffinityCS Art Shop ▪ QvQ~

~I'm going to be leaving soon so i'm trading all my pets and items away for art and character designs and such. If you are interested please check out my threads below~

~Buying Character Designs Thread~
LunarFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Feerling # 82

Postby ○~Discover~○ » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:48 am

jkhmntbgrfvd
Last edited by ○~Discover~○ on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:57 am, edited 7 times in total.
ImageImageImage
|Tatumn - My Fursona||Apollo - My WOI||Character Development
Going through some tough time in real life right now. Art will be slow. Sorry for the inconveniences
Dream charries - P.M Me if you have one and are willing to sell!
○~Discover~○

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cappishe » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Username:ShadowHunter
Feerling Name:Cerliyc
Personality: Cerliyc is a bruder. He is someone who thinks before making his decision. Even so, He can sometimes be impulsive. He is brave, never backs down (and this is where the impulsivness comes in.) and, Loves to fight. He will sometimes find himself involved in fights he did not want to be in. But, again, he will never back down and has won every single battle in his life. He is also very independent. He doesn't like anyone to help him. He normally goes off by himself and thinks about stuff. Even though he usually doesn't pay any attention to anybody, they all like and respect him.
Art:WIP
Why you want him:I really love the design. Its just soo cool. He also reminds me of some of my other characters. I am definitely going to make stories about him if i win. He could also be used in a lot of my RP's. So Cool.
Other:WIP
Last edited by cappishe on Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
king
king
king
king
king
king
king
o l d m e
THINK ABOUT
it well i did, now
i don't wanna feel
a thing anymore,
i'm over begging
for the things tha
t i want, i'm over
sleeping like a dog

▬▬▬
▬▬▬

! babe
▬▬▬
▬▬▬

| but
▬▬▬
▬▬▬

eyes
▬▬▬
▬▬▬

are |
▬▬▬
▬▬▬

blind.
▬▬▬
▬▬▬
cappishe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *BYE* » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:09 pm

Username:
A B Y S S
Feerling Name:
Alchemy
Personality:
WIP
Art:
WIP
Why you want him:
because its colors are so cute...it also reminds me of Stocking from panty and stocking XD, i love Stocking, anyways the legs are what caught my eye, i like stripes and others
Accessories:
"I only wear the best! A B Y S S will tell you...wont you A B Y S S?" *evil glance*
"Y-Yes Alchemy"
Alchemy wears a blue and white scarf with a black fedora.
Theme song:
WIP
Quit
*BYE*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snow i » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:10 am

Username: snow i
Feerling name: prowlan feerfeather
Personality: he is the leader of his pack of feerlings
And is very calm in dire situations. He can work out
Problems in a matter of seconds and is very serious
About everything. He has a wife Isicu feerfeather and a daughter Isis feerfeather.
Why do u want him?
Because he has such a beautiful desighn and I will luv him an take care of him and show him off and be the best and most proud owner ever!!!!!
Other:
He also has magical powers but I'm gonna leave it up to your imagination to come up with what they are !!!
I am and always will be, yours truly,snow i

We rode the waves
on Spanish sailing ships,
plundered by
pirates we were
stranded on this
sandy shore
forever to wander,
riding the sea from which
we were born,
we return to wilderness,
We return to wild.
snow i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noven., » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:35 am

Username: ~ O C E A N breeze.
Feerling Name: Sheridon Sinbad
Personality: His personality gives him his name. "Wild Sparkling Prince." He is very wise. He also knows how to have fun. He is kind, and knows when to stop. But sometimes he can't quit showing off. It's not his fault. He is just awesome at many things. That is nothing to be ashamed of!
Art: -COMING SOON!-
Why you want him: I think he is beautiful. I have wanted a Feerling for a while, and I know he is the one. He is perfect! :3 -IN LOVE!-
Other: Good luck to everyone! I know my form isn't very elaborate.
Noven.,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teeze » Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:53 pm

Username: Teeze
Feerling Name: Riot
Personality: He is a quiet but hyper Feerling who enjoys running through the forest and chasing small animals around. He is always the last to start fights or disrespect others and the first to come to the aid of those who need help. He loves to play with the kits and he can often be seen with several little Feerlings piled on his back and hanging from his tail. He is also a little bit of a flirt and will gladly run errands for a female.
Art: I hope to get some art of him finished soon during my Christmas break.
Why you want him: I really like his colors and markings and my Feerling Mable needs a friend.
Other: Do you have an estimate as to when this will be judged? Bid sent.
I would like to own 1 of every pet; no more, no less.

My Narakari | My GoS | My Dressups

Centaur Adopts
[Closed | Open]

I'm back on MagiStream!
ImageImageImage

I am also Teeze on Aywas (ID# 47799) and ToyHou.se
I am GreywaterAlley on Flight Rising (No space in my username)

Image | Viscet Adopts
Please let them know you found them through my sig.
Teeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zwallow » Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Username: Nuttmeg
Feerling Name: Jasper
Personality: Jasper is a soft spoken, happy-go-lucky feerling. Unhappiness is an emotion that he seldom experiences, and he almost always wears a smile, faint or broad. He also has a knack for cheering others up with his own buoyancy, as well. Strangely enough, this joyful feerling is near the opposite of chatty. He communicates with body language and expressions rather than verbally communicating. He feels this is the most powerful way to get a point accross, and his opinion on that is set in stone. He loves silence, though noise doesn't bother him. He has a very lenient attitude and one of his mottos is 'go with the flow.' He won't argue, no matter how hard someone tries to pester a disagreement out of him. Because of this, Jasper is also quite indecisive, which can be a very irritating trait for those around him. Overall, Jasper is a quiet, happy soul who is content with almost whatever comes his way.
Art: w.i.p.
Why you want him: Simply because he's a very handsome feerling! I had always seen feerlings floating around chickensmoothie, but I never felt the need to try out for one. When I saw him in 'created pets', though, I fell in love instantly. He's a handsome feerling that stands out to me, and I would love for him to be mine!
Other: -
Last edited by Zwallow on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
real life hittin hard -- I'll be inactive for the time being
if you're waiting for something for me, feel free to cancel <3
Zwallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarFox » Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:15 am

Guy's anything with a 'wip' or anyone who has not sent me a trade for him will be disqualified. I'll extend the date a bit but anyone who doesn't fix those things won't get a chance to own him. :(
~ DeviantArtFurAffinityCS Art Shop ▪ QvQ~

~I'm going to be leaving soon so i'm trading all my pets and items away for art and character designs and such. If you are interested please check out my threads below~

~Buying Character Designs Thread~
LunarFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crescent » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:24 pm

Are you judging yet? If so, please ignore this post then. c:

Username:
      Crescent

Feerling Name:
      Cyan Blu or Blu for short.

Personality:
      Blu loves tiny things. In other words, cute things. He loves them and always find them lovely and nice. Whenever he finds a small tiny bug, he would watch it and follows it until the bug is gone. He does have a side where he is scared of bugs only ladybugs and butterflies are exception. You can say that is is a kind and caring one. But the fact is, he never does it right and is always clumsy whenever he tries to help someone. They'll only get in trouble the more he helps and thus his kindness is always rejected. Nevertheless, he's still 'happy-go-lucky' and believes that he will indeed help someone that is in need. He is often found sitting in the meadow watching everything that passes by him or just enjoying the nature. That is Cyan Blu.

Art:

Why you want him:
      This is a handsome Feerling and I won't deny it. Well, he does makes me thinks that he is those type who loves cute things and makes me wants to shape out his personality. And lastly, give him life like other Feerlings does.

Other:
      If you're wondering why I'm using the name 'Crescent' to apply, it is because I've swapped names with my friend and we're planning to swap back sometime soon. Thank you for understanding.
Art Shop - ∞ - dA- ∞ - FR

exams are coming up so commissions are on hold. im sorry. _:(‘Θ’ 」 ∠):_

icon;; catlike icon maker
Crescent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me