Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Flutter wonder adopts by Here The Fαιяʏ Fℓιɛƨ

Artist Here The Fαιяʏ Fℓιɛƨ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Flutter wonder adopts

Postby Here The Fαιяʏ Fℓιɛƨ » Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:47 pm

Here is my first ever adoptable,Flutter Wonders.Flutter wonders are rare butterflies with strange and magical powers.Such as invisibility,shapeshifting,hypnosis,glowing in the dark,and manipulation.They are found in regions all over the world,but are rarely ever found.They were recently discovered by scientists and have been tested to find out how they came to be.They discovered that instead of being in a cocoon before thay become butterflies,the caterpillar grows wings a few weeks after its birth and becomes a Flutter Wonder.But when their wings form,one of their wings will usually be bigger or smaller,depending on their mutations and powers.People can never figure out how they have their magical and mysterious powers.Some say that they were failed experiments by the government to make super soldiers with the help of these butterflies.Others say that thae had contact with chemicals and nuclear reactions,giving them their powers.Their colors usually come in colors such as black,yellow,orange,pink,purple,blue,white,green,jade,see through,and rarely,rainbow.They have a variety of markings such as stripes,spots,and even glowing spots on their wings!

to get a Flutter wonder,fill the form at the right
username:
Why do you want this one?"
When will you send payment?:

And it costs one very common for each Flutter wonder.A custom costs two very commons.And if you want to be an artist,pm me.
Here The Fαιяʏ Fℓιɛƨ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me