Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

CLOSED by Ellie Marie

Artist Ellie Marie [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

CLOSED

Postby Ellie Marie » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:26 am

~*Mountain Climber Dragons*~

Hello there! Ever heard of a Mountain Climber Dragon? No? Well, why dont you find out and take a look? They don't bite, I promise! They're actually very nice! Lets go climb the mountains and i'll tell you about them. Watch your step! Right this way please!

~*What Are Mountain Climber Dragons?*~

Mountain Climbers are a very gentle, sweet, affectionate, and playful type of dragon. They might be scared at first, but they'll warm up to you! They are generally a bit shy at first, but then learn to trust you and play with you. That is, if you see one. Mountain Climber Dragons, or MCD's, are wild and untamable. Though they aren't ones to really fight, they will protect themselves and others. They have short legs, a long body and a very long tail to match. Their heads are similar to a wolf's in shape, but not the eyes. MCD's also have a short mane atop their heads along with strange glowing lines. They stay in one spot, but often shift and change every few days. The color doesn't change, but they all have their own colors and things.

~*Basic Information*~

MCD's are a fun creature indeed. The glowing lines on them are very strange, and humans often fascinate over them. They have short stubby legs, though they navigate through the mountains with ease. Their long tail helps with balance, and keeps them warm at night. Their mouth's are those of a herbivores, and they eat most plants, nuts, and berries if they find some. MCD's also have long ears that give them good hearing. If offered cheese, they will absoloutely love you. Cheese is a delicacy, so use it wisely among them. The fur on them keeps them warm, and grows anywhere.

~*Color Variations And Rarities*~

Ever wonder if the coat color of an MCD is rare? Well, only dark colors are rare. They have generally bright and crazy patterns, so they aren't hard to spot. For some reason, if an MCD has a dark rare coat, they sometimes become corrupted, eyes turning red and they try to kill anyone and anything. If you come across one, run. Their eyes are very bright, and draw you in. Their coats usually have swirled or patterned coats.

~*Ages, Growth, And Development*~

The way MCD's grow is by human years. They live just like we do. They even celebrate birthdays! Fur comes in small patches when they are born, and grows out as they get older. Their tails are rather short as well. Teeth fall out and grow back in just like ours. They are just like humans, but different, of course. MCD's are very smart as well.

~*FAQ*~

Can I ask for a custom?
No, please do not ask for a custom. These will never happen. If you ask, you will recieve a warning. Three strikes and your out.

Can I suggest coat colors?
Please do not post here suggesting coat colors. If you really want to share them, PM them to an artist! I'll make sure they go into consideration!

Can I be an artist?
If there currently are any slots, I will check your gallery, and see if you have what it takes to be an artist. PM me the form farther down in the thread please if you want to.

Is it alright to breed my MCD?
Yes, but it will require three wishlist pets to me or an artist, and we will draw them. Please don't ask to do it yourself. Acceptions are artists, who can do it themselves.

How many MCD's am I allowed to have?
Only three, please! You might be able to have more in the future, but just three for now.

Can I be a mod?
If there are any available spots, possibly. Just fill out a form and PM me with it.

Can I be a guest artist?
Currently, I am only allowing three gust artists at a time, who can create four MCD's max, and at least two must go up for adoption. Please don't create rares!

That's it for now! :)

~*Adoptions*~

Wanna adopt? Of course you wanna! Just simply check and see if their page has "Adopt Me!" On it. If it does, it's of course for adoption, but may be closed for judging. Please check and make sure it isn't! You cannot win more than one per day, and you can only have up to three for now. You may possibly have more later, but for now it's three. Thank you!

~*Breedings*~

Wanna breed your MCD's or with some one else's? Just ask! It takes three wishlist pets, and you can have a maximum of two MCD's from a breeding. To have two, you must pay an extra wishlist. Simple as that! ^^ But make sure the artists slot is open! You will not have a choice in what MCD's look like, but I promise to make them have at least some resemblance to the mother and father. There is no asking for a rare MCD to be born, either.

~*Forms*~

Wanna be an artist? Fill out this form please! PM it to me whe your done!

Code: Select all
[center][b]Artist![/b][/center]

[center][b]Username:[/b]
[b]Show me examples of your artwork:[/b]
[b]Why do you want to be an artist?:[/b]
[b]How often are you on?:[/b][/center]

Code: Select all
[center][b]Moderator![/b][/center]

[center][b]Username:[/b]
[b]How often can you watch this thread for new posts?:[/b]
[b]How active are you on CS?:[/b][/center]
Last edited by Ellie Marie on Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Aren't horse people great? My sister has an account here also, but we don't interact much and only have one computer. Please don't ban us!
Visit my Roleplaying site! Here - Thread for the site: Here

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Ellie Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mountain Climber Dragons NO POSTING PLEASE!

Postby Ellie Marie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:57 pm

~*Artists*~

Want to be an artist? PM the form above! We currently have one artist.

1} Ellie Marie {Me!}
2} Open
3} Open
4} Open
5} Open

Aren't horse people great? My sister has an account here also, but we don't interact much and only have one computer. Please don't ban us!

Ellie Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mountain Climber Dragons NO POSTING PLEASE!

Postby Ellie Marie » Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:23 pm

~*Moderators*~

Want to be a moderator? Just fill out the form in the first post and PM it to me! Simple as that!

1} Ellie Marie {Me ^^}
2} Open
3} Open
4} Open

Ellie Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .::*Mountain Climber Dragons*::.

Postby Ellie Marie » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:49 am

~*Rules*~

* No double posting, Accidents are fine
~ Listen to artists, me, and mods
* Do not rush me or the artists
~ Be patient
* You must have made at least 75 posts here on CS, and been on for at least three months
~ Don't ask to be an artist or a mod if there are no free spots

That's all I got ^^ have fun

Ellie Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ellie Marie » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:57 pm

Bumpy ^^

Ellie Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ellie Marie » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Bump. Anyone?

Ellie Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: .::*Mountain Climber Dragon Adopts*::.

Postby Ellie Marie » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:51 am

Bumpy

Ellie Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ellie Marie » Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:03 am

*Sigh*. Anyone wanna adopt? It's free!

Ellie Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ellie Marie » Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:10 pm

Bumpity bump bump

Ellie Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ellie Marie » Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:13 pm

~Bump~

Ellie Marie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me