⚫ Those red eyes and cat ears⚫{Anime neko/vampire} Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

⚫ Those red eyes and cat ears⚫{Anime neko/vampire} Accepting

Postby Cynical. » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:58 pm

Years Vampires have hidden in the human world for thousands of years, either hiding or not. Now, there have reported several high schoolers missing after having a walk in the woods, where the vampires sometimes hide. A mad vampire had killed 'murdered' {bitten} them, not all vampires are mad overall . Vampire hunters now seem to be harder to hide from then ever, or instead of hide pretend to be a human.Then one of them find a Highschool and disguise themselves as humans, but could they pull off the trick?
{ those red eyes}

Then the cat people 'neko'. In hiding or hiding there cat ears and tails, from the hunters.Something is happening to them, there are too less than before and nearly extinct. They seek for help but all that comes is hunters
{and cat ears}

~ Basic RP rules
~ Love RP rules
~ No more than 4 people, thanks ^^ and if so please atleast one human and one vampire ^^ thanks
~ Like above please make the genders even
~ Please don't use other people's ideas for your forms, please be creative.
~ And to add to that ^,
~ Please no ganging up or fighting
~ Please don't bite another person without warning or permission ^^
~ Please don't ask questions, please PM me or another person in this RP if you need help ^^ thanks
~ Please don't spam
~ Your part of the RP please at least over 4 lines and 1st person narrative
~ Please make your own form
~ You can't bite another person and make them a neko..it just doesn't work...
~ Please use proper sentences and words. {No:LOL.GTG. or dont or didnt.}

Thanks

Sometimes certain things can be popular like being a vampire or girl or something like that, so I may not accept them so it can be even ^^. And I don't really have a form because I know people have there own, which I'm fine with, so you can make your own form ^^
⚫Thanks⚫

The vampires in this RP are like the ones in vampire knight a bit, of you haven't seen it just what you know of vampires are fine { except that vampires don't sparkle!}. These vampires eyes do sometimes turn red at times { like at night or other things...etc} in this RP. And of course like mostly they suck blood

.list σғ vαмριяes. :
{. BLANK .}

Yep. Just your normal humans, but of course your can transform them into a vampire by being bitten { but in vampire knight only purebloods can bite them and make them a vampire.. That is a level....} but they don't turn into full vampires { but could go mad}. Also yours could be friends with a vampire. Or have a crush on one, your choice ^^

.list σғ нʋмαиs. :
{. BLANK .}

The hunters in this RP, have there own 'special' weapon to hunt the vampires. Also there are some rules to killing for the vampire hunters
~ please don't kill other characters from other people ' without permission' .
~ please don't kill other vampire hunters ^^

.list σғ нʋnтers
{. BLANK .}

Yep. Those cat people. Cat ears, and tails { I think some can transform into a cat, well in this RP they do}
The
cat traits..crave for milk and fish I guess.

.list σғ Neκσs.:
~ Katherine

Ok.
The main idea of this RP is about hiding from the
hunters and not to perish Or to destroy every one of them, and along the way you might bite someone! Or fall in love, and for the nekos you may fall in love and transform into a cat, as the neko's are being hunted down as well as the vampires ^^.. Since at night people see there [color=#BF0040]red eyes {vampires} and then the other is there cat ears {neko}

if you don't understand 'those red eyes and cat ears'
The ' those red eyes' symbolise vampires.
' and cat ears' symbolise neko's ^^

know it may seem a lame idea but you can PM me for new ideas relevant to this ^^

Katherine Raine| Cat | Female | 17 | Neko | [white snow]

Veronica Jones | female | 17 | Vampire | _Yuki_Cross_

Blake Tolliver | 19 {76} | Male | Vampire | Roseheart89

TO SAVE PAGES, PLEASE PM ANY QUESTIONS ^^
Thank you for reading this ^^
Last edited by Cynical. on Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
-
-
Cynical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚫ Those red eyes and cat ears⚫ {anime vampire and neko R

Postby Cynical. » Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:58 pm

{neko}

Full Name: Katherine Raine
Nicknames: "Cat. Meow!"

Hair Color:"My hair colour is quite light brown but mostly dark, depends on how light the sun is. I wouldn't call it blonde, more white. In the moonlight it turns quite dark like black, and sometimes even blackish white. A family thing..."

Eye Color:"Blue eyes.. all natural

Personality:
Cat of course has a lot of cat traits and has a big crave for fish and milk. She is Hyper and crazy. she wouldn't consider herself as a social person, she has a very cheerful personality and loves to smile when sometimes not needed.

"milk.Tuna! big obessing of wool.Umm... Classical music to sleep to. night time"
Dislikes:
"water..swiming in water, and dogs, I don't have a good bond with them"

History:
"well, I have no idea who my parents were, which is annoying. I was adopted {other words} found by a man { surname: Raine} and then I lived with him, so it was official he was my foster dad. I went to primary school, highschool..I'm in the second last year of highschool. yeah, thats all really."

Family:
"simple. my foster dad:
'William Raine' "

Sexual Orientation:"Straight...I don't know really. I like both really, just need to find the right person ^^...MEOW!"

Crushes:"No, but I usually hang out with tomcats."

Boyfriend:"Nope. Not that social to have a boyfriend.."

{she has blue eyes}

{PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR USE THIS FORM. Thanks ^^
-
-
Cynical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ⚫ Those red eyes and cat ears⚫{Anime neko/vampire} Accep

Postby ~Cold~ » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:49 pm

Vampire
Username: _Yuki_Cross_
Name: Veronica Jones
Species: Vampire
Appearances:
Other: Veronica lives in an old mansion which her family owns, but her parents died in a car crash when she was twelve. Her maid Aylin treats her like her own. As she walked in the forest once she got bit by a vampire.
Pet's: Cat named Blackie.
Attachments
images-9.jpeg
Veronica (anime)
images-9.jpeg (7.97 KiB) Viewed 926 times
images-3.jpeg
Veronica (non Anime)
images-3.jpeg (5.64 KiB) Viewed 995 times
Last edited by ~Cold~ on Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Cold~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynical. » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:08 pm

{ Accepted _Yuki_Cross_}
-
-
Cynical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:37 pm

image.jpg
http://www.stuckpix.com/wallpapershd/i/5493
image.jpg (175.47 KiB) Viewed 983 times

Name:
*Ahem* Blake Tolliver.
Erm. . .'die' very old, in the least. I would be seventy-six, but I. .changed. . .at the age of nineteen.
Personality:
I am quite stressful, and short-tempered. I can be mysterious, and the next minute happy and cheerful.
History:
I used to be friends with a vampire. Freaky, right? I was born in the early 1900s and very few people believed in or had the right supplies to be able to kill vampires. He had, apparently, pretended to be normal, a human, but the trick left me dumbfounded.
He rarely showed himself fully covered in the sun, and at the time I didn't believe in vampires, either. Eventually, I saw him sucking and drinking blood. It was a horrifying experience at the time. I never seen him since that time, and I know for certain he noticed me. He came back one day, and he stayed for a week until he bit me. And he never returned.
I fear he could've been killed, or even worse. . .hunted.
Species:
Vampire.
Crush:
No thanks.
Girlfriend:
Single and ready to mingle?
Children:
Nope.
Last edited by ★ nirvana, on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynical. » Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:43 pm

{accepted ^^}
-
-
Cynical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★ nirvana, » Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:02 pm

(Sorry for large image. Roleplay?)
★ nirvana,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❤Helldandy❤ » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:53 am

((Hello! Would it be alright if I joined? This seems really fun! And sorry if my forms are a little long. ^^" ))

Picture - - - > Here is what she looks like, I do NOT own the picture! < - - - Picture
***Vampire***
Name: Julchen Klein Faust.
Nicknames: Jul, Julie, Jules.
Personality: Julchen can be described as bubbly and optimistic; she loves and cares for people like a mother. she takes a large interest in fashion, and enjoys using her friends as "dress-up dolls". Her heart is rather rebellious; she does things her own way and doesn't often listen to advice.
Appearance: Kind of flat up top; most of her curves are in her hips and legs. Pretty short. Her light blonde hair is short, just past her jaw, and slightly curly, with blunt bangs. She has deep violet eyes, pale skin, and pointed ears. (see picture!)
sexual orientation: Bisexual. Gender does not matter to her.
Age: She became a vampire at the age of 19, in 1886. Making her 126 in vampire years.
Height: 5'1.
History: Julchen was born to a German couple in 1867. She lived a peaceful, and slightly spoiled, life until one painful night in 1886, when her father was killed, and Julchen and her mother were bitten. Afterwards, she and her mother both moved to live with her Uncle in Berlin, and stayed until around 1940. By this time, Julchen had gathered part of the family's accumulated wealth, and left after saying a goodbye to her mother. After wandering for about 50 or so years through Europe (mainly France), she eventually settled down in her current house; an old, spacious house near the woods. (Had to shorten).
Likes: Music, literature, fashion, having her hair brushed.
Dislikes: Heat, being dirty, tangled hair, being interrupted.
Other: Her accent is a light mix of German and French. Her life back in the 1900's is what made her want to live such a nice and peaceful life now.

***Human***
Name: Rowan Ambelu Campbell.
Nickname: "sherlock".
Personality: Rowan is overly-curious and has a thirst for adventure. she tends to be very bold and passionate, and can even come off as hot-headed or sassy at times. Her fiery heart does hold room for kindness, however, as she can never bare to walk away from anyone in need. Overall, she is very open with her emotions, and will rarely try to hide it if she is angry or upset.
Appearance: Tall and strong, with fair skin. Her bright red hair is long and wavy, reaching her waist; she usually keeps it in a ponytail. (see picture).
sexual orientation: Bisexual, with a preference for men.
Height: 5'8.
History: (WIP.)
Likes: Running, the woods, climbing trees, sailing or swimming, the ocean, blue/green/teal colors.
Dislikes: small spaces, being crowded or held down in any way, being inside for too long.
Other: "sherlock" is only a joke name that her brother calls her at times.

***Neko*** (Imagine ears, please.)
Name: Daniel Campbell.
Nicknames: Danny, Dan, "Watson".
Personality: Daniel, much like his sister, has a very out-going and curious personality. Though he tends to be a bit more cautious and caring, not as bold as Rowan. He is openly kind, and has a protective disposition. Many would consider him strange for a "cat" (if they knew), as he actually loves water, and finds oceans and lakes calming.
Appearance: Fit and average in height, he has dark brown hair; which is often left messy, as he doesn't bother to cut it often. His skin is lightly tanned, and he has deep, mossy green eyes. (see picture).
sexual orientation: Bisexual, with a preference for girls.
Height: 5'7.
History: He was born on the streets, and traveled around with his mother, only trying to stay alive and stay hidden. One winter when Daniel was only 8 years old, his mother caught an illness that she was unable to fight off, and perished. He was taken in by Rowan's mother, only months later, and became her "little brother". He has lived with Rowan ever since, and holds only a vague memory of his real parents.
Likes: The ocean, swimming, warm days, his guitar, icecream.
Dislikes: Winter, being inside for too long, polkka music. :|
Other: The nickname "Watson" is a joke name, to go along with his sister's "sherlock" nickname; they are both fans of sherlock Holmes.

(Picture soon)
Name:
Nicknames:
Personality:
Appearance:
History:
Other:

((I made two girls and two boys, to try and keep the genders even. I hope that's alright. ^^))
Last edited by ❤Helldandy❤ on Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
I am quitting chickensmoothie. I've just realized that I need to focus more on my schoolwork and all that.

All my Common and Very Common pets are free, so come get them!

The rest will all be going to my sister "StarlightJinx", so please don't ask for them. To the mods: My sister just got started today and isn't familiar with the rules. I won't be coming online again after I give her my pets, so please don't ban her.
❤Helldandy❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Diabolik-Trash~ » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:06 am

Name:Frost White
Nicknames:She doesn't have one but you can call her anything,she wont mind
Personality:Frost is shy and timid and tends to shy avoid others,she is quiet and kind but can be insulted very easily.She cry's easily and prefers the company of animals to humans.
Appearance:Image
sexual orientation:Strait
Height: 4'9.
History: Born in a small village in Ireland,Frost grew up like anormal child,every morning she would hide her ears and tail and go to school,then return home for her dinner and go to sleep,on weekends she would go to the park with her kitten Tibbles.She dropped out of school at the age of 16 and left her home,she eventually settled in a log cabin in the centre of the forest.
Likes:Animals(especially cats),swimming,the sun,calm music and chasing yarn
Dislikes:Loud humans,hunters,large dogs and chicken
Other:She has a very slight irish accent
Diabolik-Trash~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me