Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Sprite Dragons Adopt by mewmew.

Based on Click to view
Artist mewmew. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sprite Dragons Adopt

Postby mewmew. » Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:46 am

Welcome to the adoption center for Sprite Dragons. Feel free to look around and make sure you read about our little friends. The name of the species is not set in stone yet.

What is A Sprite Dragon? wrote:
A Legend Sprite Dragon is a small, smooth fur dragons.They fit perfectly into ones arms. Fully grown they can get up to the size of a small full grown meerkat. They usually are very friendly creature and sometimes can even be shy. Being timid is a side effect of being so small. Their name comes from both their size and their shyness. They eat anything from insects to fruits and nuts. Their favorite thing to drink is honey or drips of juice from fruit. Domesticated Sprite Dragons can also get addicted to chocolate milk, so it is best to keep that away from them. A Sprite Dragon has horns on top of their heads that are used to fight off predators if they do not get away quick enough. They have big pointy ears with little tufts of fur on the tips of each. They have short choppy tails, the fur on the tip curls up.Their eyes are small which causes them not to be able to see at night. A Legend Sprite Dragon can live up to 90 years.

-Do not complain
-Do not steal anything
-Respect artist and mods
-No bribing
-You can only own up to 4
-More to come

At this moment I am not looking for anyone else
-Rocky.

More information to come
Last edited by mewmew. on Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Last bumped by mewmew. on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:46 am.
mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me