Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Realm of Deratoth - Land of The Dragon Riders by Tundra

Artist Tundra [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
28 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Tundra

Realm of Deratoth - Land of The Dragon Riders

Postby Tundra » Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:30 pm

I AM SEARCHING FOR ARTIST AND MODS! MESSAGE ME WITH THE TITLE "Lands of the Forgotten" AND INFO ABOUT YOU AND WHY I SHOULD LET YOU BE A MEMBER OF THIS RACE!

Credit for Pose ref to Skyrim/Bethesda Studios

Yes another race filled with magic and ferocity. This is the Realm of Derathoth(Dear-uh-tah-th), where dragons are living symbols of prosperity and growth, as long as the bond remains. Here you will find the bond between rider and dragon and the beauty of each dragon. Each dragon has unique powers, unique to them and only to them, no dragon is alike. Ranging from the size of a horse and larger, the dragons bond to their riders at birth. Eggs are taken care of by tenders, Its up to the tenders to find the perfect masters for the dragons.

Still trying to think of a way to work these in, but this is the subspecies connected to this race. Go claim one as your own!

~Please do not steal or ever claim these as your own, I know, its a generic idea, but its still rude to take someones ideas
~The dragons may be used anywhere here on CS and designated character pages, no where else.
~These dragons don't belong to you until you win, so please, don't place them in your signature or anywhere else unless you actually own the dragon.
~Once a dragon is owned, its not to be sold or traded. If you do not wish to own the dragon anymore, message me! and it will be placed back up for adoption.
~Fill out the forms completely on any of the competitions.
~Each dragon is unique, but one can only own 2(currently). So remember, only adopt if your are completely sure.
~Please place adoption forms on their respective dragon's page, Anywhere else and it will be ignored.
~You must give credit of the Dragons design to the original artist.
~All designs are to be run by me first. This is to prevent repeat designs and keep the dragons diversified
~DO NOT REQUEST ITEMS. What a dragon has when adopted out is what it has unless the artist decides otherwise.
~Any form of art theft will result in a ban, I don't tolerate it at all.
~Please do not request customs or breeding's unless its in response to an announcement that has been made saying their open.
~Use common sense. Think before you post.
~Please be kind and show respect to the other users and artists on this thread.
~Bullying or harassment of other members in the riders community will NOT be tolerated.
~If Banned, you forfeit all rights to your dragon. All dragons you currently own will be placed up for adoption again. You will not be allowed to adopt again.
~Bans do not get removed(refer to info on strike system below), if a user continues to complain I WILL REPORT THEM.

~Those with the best connection to the dragon will win the dragon. Your forms help with this, but I don't base the contest completely of art or the story. Think of this..like How to Train Your Dragon, connections are eternal once made(some do sever the bond though D:).
~You are allowed edit the form until the final date, 2 days after the winner will be announced.
~Do not whine if you do not get this dragon. There will be MORE in the future, perhaps even one you connect with better!
~Do not use pictures from Google in your form. I don't like dealing with copyright issues that images may or may not hold.
~If there are any questions PM is preferred, But you can post on the thread if needed.
~The forms are just skeletons. You are allowed to add spark to your forms.
~Be respectful and polite to each other and have fun with your form.
~Remember that besides our own rules all Creativity Forum and Site rules apply.

~I don't mind if you vent a little if you don't win, but please keep it off any fan thread directly related to the dragons. This includes chats, threads, and fanclubs. It overall would be best if it was kept to PM's, I respect your views on things, but things can get out of hand quick if its public.
~Rules will be constantly updated as I see fit, I will post if a new rule is added. So if you see something that you feel should be in the rules PM me please.
~I will probably operate on a 3 strike system. After about 5 Months a strike, YES one strike will be removed.
~Strikes that are serious offenses such as name calling, harassment, will not be removed.

Tundra
yet to be determined, only someone I truly trust and believe is committed to the race will get this position.
Still needed, but well search more actively once this gets started.

What to spread the Word! A stamp to spread the magic and bonds!
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1550035][img]http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/6774/stampx.png[/img][/url]

There will be more info as things go along, These are still getting a kick start off the ground.

Please I would like some help with these to get them going
I'm in need of artists, mods, and writers(to help with format and stories explaining the dragons themselves)
if you want to help, and are an active user MESSAGE ME! PLEASE PROVIDE PROOF YOU KNOW WHAT I SEEK. Only a committed artist truly knows what a species owner wants of their race. Just PM'ing me saying you want to be will not get the position. Its not all based on skill either, I want commitment.

Things to do:
Get Writers, artists and mods
Release first Dragon
Create banner/art for race
create stamp
organize thread (3 posts, consisting of rules, adoptions and the breeding/custom slots)
and a whole lot more stuff
Last edited by Tundra on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:41 am, edited 9 times in total.
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Realm of Deratoth - Land of The Dragon Riders

Last edited by Tundra on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Coustoms are CLOSED!

Breedings wont start till at least 50 pages or 20 dragons!
Last edited by Tundra on Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortikat » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:22 am

Omg. *drool*

Wow. Just wow.
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zerohour » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:40 pm

Oh, my. This is just gorgeous. <3
sig currently under construction. in the meantime, clicks please?
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Yo, mods! krdazzle is my sister, so if she sends me a bunch of her extra pets, please don't be alarmed. kk? Thanks~
zerohour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Small Bump, Most stuff is cleared away. Working on sorting out the intro to teh species, and getting some images for info done. Overall Completion of thread...probably 25%
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Northstar. » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:05 am

I really, really love this.
Northstar.